Ganymede Hypothesis continued

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: Ganymede Hypothesis continued

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:17 am

Chlorophyll is naturally green in color and thus "spits out" green light. The sun, proto-Jupiter and proto-Saturn gave off enough red and blue light for photosynthesis, even though in space the sun would be a blazing blue-white in color and Jupiter and Saturn would have given off a gentle magenta light.

I think plants on Earth, Mars and Ganymede would have been green due to the chlorophyll in them.
In a flying saucer I ride. Nothing down below can hide!

Hey, what can I say?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: Ganymede Hypothesis continued

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:24 am

tholden wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:45 am
I wonder what other creatures besides Man and dolphins made it from Ganymede? Also, I wonder what plants made it from Ganymede to Earth. Not all of Earth plantlife was/is inedible; the same had to go for Martian and Ganymede plant life. Also, as far as I can guess, Mars, Ganymede and Earth had fruiting plants that were/are edible.
Possibly the great apes. Monkeys generally seem to have eyes made for darkish worlds if not the huge eyes of lemurs or hominids, but apes do not. Possible also that apes might have been native to one of Jupiter's other moons.
Actually, apes have much bigger eye sockets and thus eyes than humans do. Like Neanderthal apes, the other apes (and monkeys) originated on Earth under Saturn when it was Earth's sun.
In a flying saucer I ride. Nothing down below can hide!

Hey, what can I say?