They move on helixes

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Phorce

They move on helixes

Unread post by Phorce » Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:03 pm

Hi, this news item "Largest structures universe light-shifted rotation" was posted on this news thread but I could not find any commentary about it.

The article contains the quote ...
"They move on helixes, or corkscrew-like orbits, circling around the middle of the filament while traveling along it. Such a spin has never been seen before on such enormous scales, and the implication is that there must be an as-yet unknown physical mechanism responsible for torquing these objects." (my emphasis)
:lol:

That's quite exact language for something that has basically already been discovered by Plasma Cosmology. We're getting closer to to some bright spark finally having the courage to pay the price for broaching the truth to his or her colleagues. The problem is groupthink. A Mark Twain quote comes to mind ...
“In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot”
Mark Twain

To say "Sir, this is obviously related to Plasma Cosmology" risks ejection and scorn from the group. However I think we draw closer to a time when bolder souls will step forth.
Exploration and discovery without honest investigation of "extraordinary" results leads to a Double Bind (Bateson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind ) that creates loss of hope and depression. No more Double Binds !

galaxy12

Re: They move on helixes

Unread post by galaxy12 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:53 pm

Cool. It's about time. Maybe we will finally make some progress since the 1800's.

https://www.techrxiv.org/doi/full/10.36 ... 4540862.v2

From my previous post on a different thread:

" Positively charged particles produce a right handed helical magnetic field when they travel. Electrons produce a left handed helical magnetic field when in motion. Use the right hand rule. Point your thumb in the direction of travel of positive charges or conventional current flow. Curl your fingers around the line made by the direction of flowing charges. Your fingers will represent the magnetic field lines that wrap around the ions in the current flow. If the ions were stationary the lines would be circular. Since the ions are moving the magnetic field lines are helical. The right hand rule has existed since the 1800's or longer."

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:36 am

Phorce wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:03 pm could not find any commentary about it.
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/phpB ... tion#p5238

Jaaanosik

Unread post by Jaaanosik » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:46 pm

galaxy12 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:53 pm Cool. It's about time. Maybe we will finally make some progress since the 1800's.

https://www.techrxiv.org/doi/full/10.36 ... 4540862.v2

From my previous post on a different thread:

" Positively charged particles produce a right handed helical magnetic field when they travel. Electrons produce a left handed helical magnetic field when in motion. Use the right hand rule. Point your thumb in the direction of travel of positive charges or conventional current flow. Curl your fingers around the line made by the direction of flowing charges. Your fingers will represent the magnetic field lines that wrap around the ions in the current flow. If the ions were stationary the lines would be circular. Since the ions are moving the magnetic field lines are helical. The right hand rule has existed since the 1800's or longer."
The bold part is not accurate.
When the ions are stationary there is no magnetic field. B field is a cross product of (v x E)/c^2
No velocity no B field.

galaxy12

Unread post by galaxy12 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:14 pm

Jaaanosik wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:46 pm The bold part is not accurate.
When the ions are stationary there is no magnetic field. B field is a cross product of (v x E)/c^2
No velocity no B field.
I think you misunderstood. I stated that traveling (moving) ions produce a magnetic field. The word "traveling" implies a velocity.

Jaaanosik

Unread post by Jaaanosik » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:26 pm

galaxy12 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:14 pm
Jaaanosik wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:46 pm The bold part is not accurate.
No velocity no B field.
I think you misunderstood. I stated that traveling (moving) ions produce a magnetic field. The word "traveling" implies a velocity.
The bold part says: If the ions were stationary the lines would be circular.
What is it that I misunderstood?
What does the stationary mean?

If ions are stationary then there is no B field. The ions do not generate any B field.

galaxy12

Unread post by galaxy12 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:30 pm

Quote: "The bold part says: If the ions were stationary the lines would be circular.
What is it that I misunderstood?
What does the stationary mean?"

To be clear, my model proposes that atoms, electrons, electromagnetic waves, neutrinos, etc are composed of smaller particles which I refer to as sub-photons in my paper. When sub-photons move in the direction of their rotational axis, they produce helical magnetic field lines due to the rotation of their planetary particles. Since all particles are composed of sub-photons, objects produce magnetic fields whether stationary or not. Uncharged atoms typically self-arrange so their magnetic fields are minimized at rest by their opposing orientations of sub-photon planetary particles that make up their electrons, protons and neutrons. The slower the velocity of the sub-photon in the direction of its axis of rotation, the more circular the magnetic field lines. The angle of the helical lines is dependent upon the velocity of the atom, ion or electron and the velocity of the rotating sub-photon planetary particles. Permanent magnets have electrons (negative charges) that share a rotational axis with nearby electrons due to molecular bonding between atoms. Permanent magnets that are stationary produce magnetic field lines that seem roughly circular. I consider atoms with valence electrons such as permanent magnets to be semi-ionic since they can carry charges. Atoms and electrons in a current carrying wire produce magnetic field lines that appear roughly circular if the current is low-enough and the wire is thick-enough. Electromagnetic waves minimize their magnetic interactions since they are traveling in the direction of their planes of rotation. Single atoms that are in an ionic state produce a magnetic field also but this takes precision to measure. You might look at studies of cloud chambers in magnetic fields. Groups of ions that are stationary are typically in gaseous form (plasma) and their circular magnetic fields tend to cancel out due to their random motion and random orientation. Motion of an ion causes it to orient so that its magnetic field line is circular and clockwise when looking from behind (use the right hand rule). The faster the velocity, the more the ion orients with its sub-photon planetary particles rotating around an axis parallel to its direction of travel. There are some details I left out for simplicity. You would have to read my paper to get a better understanding.

Jaaanosik

Unread post by Jaaanosik » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:42 pm

galaxy12 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:30 pm ...
You would have to read my paper to get a better understanding.
It is nice to have a model, regardless, the Maxwell equations represent very well tested framework.
It is hard to argue against it with stationary ions generating a magnetic field.
Good luck!

galaxy12

Unread post by galaxy12 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:54 pm

I appreciate your comments. I enjoy and welcome hearing everyone's opinion, even if critical. If you have any further constructive or destructive comments, please feel free to post a follow-up. I can go into more detail on the stationary magnetic fields if you are interested and have a background in electrical engineering, nuclear physics or plasma physics. You did not state what your background was so I was trying to make my comments more appropriate for the audience here. Good luck to you too!

Phorce

Unread post by Phorce » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:23 am

BeAChooser wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:36 am
Phorce wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:03 pm could not find any commentary about it.
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/phpB ... tion#p5238
Thanks ! :D
Exploration and discovery without honest investigation of "extraordinary" results leads to a Double Bind (Bateson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind ) that creates loss of hope and depression. No more Double Binds !

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:18 pm

Phorce wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:23 am Thanks ! :D
What's interesting is that it's nearly 2 years later, and they still have NO interest in this important discovery.

It's gone into a BLACK HOLE with the rest of their junk science ... if you ask me.