The Experiment

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Archon One

The Experiment

Unread post by Archon One » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:52 pm

Hello, I’m Matt, I narrate some of the thunderbolts videos and I had a thought. It seems to me the most pivotal and important point of attack against the standard model should be the solar wind. The moment they decided it was charge neutral is the moment we left realty and spent 100 years doing the physics of science fiction. It really is all built around gravity being patched to do what it can’t. The solar wind being electric means gravity is not the glue that holds it all together and 100 years of nonsense is out the window.

What if we could devise an experiment that can prove the solar wind is electric current, then send our probe up into orbit with Space X to run the experiment.

If we can prove experimentally Dr. Scotts model of the solar wind, the mainstream theory comes down like a house of cards. Every second of time they wasted on enhancing gravity becomes irrelevant if we can show it is electric charge.

What is the feasibility of this. Does such an experiment exist? Can we raise the funds to put it into space?

I’m just a narrator so this idea might be impossible, but let me know your thoughts. Trust in the standard model or any institution for that matter has never been lower, and I suggest now is the time to go after the absurdities of their religion like never before. We saw Graham Hancock dismantle gradualism by going around the experts and straight to the people, and I suggest we can do the same with one experiment and a little clever PR.

Thoughts?

galaxy12

Re: The Experiment

Unread post by galaxy12 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:50 pm

Mainstream physicists always refer to the solar wind as being "quasi-neutral." This only means that if you add up all the charges in an extremely large intergalactic area that charges will typically add to zero. The "quasi-neutral" argument only applies to "empty" space and does not apply to celestial bodies. Bodies as small as dust grains will develop charges with the outer layer typically positively charged compared to a negatively charged interior. Earth's atmospheric electrical potential gradient of 100 to 200 volts per meter is a good example of how celestial bodies develop a charge within themselves. Comets and asteroids also develop an electrical gradient. The asteroid/comet's makeup often consists of materials that have semiconductor type properties with high dielectric constants, making them ideal for maintaining a charge like an electrical capacitor. Ions traveling through space also tend to form a gradient. Positive ions traveling in the same direction form a magnetic field that causes them to be attracted to each other, despite having the same polarity. These streams of ions in space cause electrical gradients to form between positive ion streams and electron streams due to the effect just mentioned. The "quasi-neutral" argument has little practical meaning or usefulness.