SAFIRE PROJECT UPDATE

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.
Cargo

SAFIRE PROJECT UPDATE

Unread post by Cargo » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:04 am

Somehow this just popped up in my YT feed. I haven't watched it yet.
Well, the video is from 6 days ago, and can't be found by google on youtube for some tweason.
Here's a Vimeo link

https://vimeo.com/897600309
Aureon Energy / The SAFIRE Project - Update - The Water Planet
We have great news to report!

During November and December, the SAFIRE Project achieved another significant milestone.

We introduced a liquid medium, instead of gas and turned the liquid into a dense ionizing plasma and have successfully transmuted thorium into many stable non-radioactive daughter elements.

The results have been validated by a third-party professional laboratory in the U.S. which specializes in this industry.

In SAFIRE III we applied everything we learned from SAFIRE I and II and miniaturized the reactor. You can hold the SAFIRE III reactor in one hand as it is not much bigger than a coffee traveler.

In accordance with our business strategy, the company is now focused on building a proper laboratory, which will be used to create a working prototype to commercialize and clean radioactive wastewater.

There is a lot of work ahead of us and we want to take this opportunity to thank you for your support, whether it be encouragement, scientific or financial.

We could not have made it this far without you, and we are privileged and honored to be surrounded by a great community of people whose vision will take us into a whole new era for humanity.

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

With kind and warm regards,
The SAFIRE Team
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

Cargo

Re: SAFIRE PROJECT UPDATE

Unread post by Cargo » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:55 am

I am very proud of having been here since the beginning. This should be in IMAX across the country.

+1 to the Corvette crew. Mega. Wal love, huge.

I only hope some day, I am well enough to find a 100-acre tract to build my ultimate dream. It's right there, up the road. THANK YOU ALL TB.
Finally, as a curiosity that means nothing for events happening in 2024, which I’ve called “The Year of Chaos,” how apropos that one headline today says that NASA is sending out a probe to investigate the asteroid Apophis, which means “God of Chaos,” and which is scheduled to just miss earth in 2029 in one of the closest passes ever by the kind of asteroid that can end history as we know it. They forecast we’ll be able to see it zing by with the naked eye.
Another great conjunction approaches. Limitless Universal Energy powered by the Planet of Water. Or Doom.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:04 pm

At 11:55 Monty confirms that my prediction is true - almost verbatim.
See discussion at v. 2 forum for context.

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:51 pm

Cargo wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:04 am Somehow this just popped up in my YT feed. I haven't watched it yet.
Well, the video is from 6 days ago, and can't be found by google on youtube for some tweason.
It popped up on Christmas Eve on youtube.

https://youtu.be/uNk0a5je9G8?si=K5qBE6yQs8aDyIr5

At first, comments were open and many people chimed in, most in congratulations, but some clearly out of pessimism. The comments were turned off since for some reason, but before that happened, Monty did a spree of responses to everyone and answered some questions, but they're all gone now.

Aside from the value of Safire as a model of the Sun, (which I can't comment on as I'm too uninformed in that area), I do understand these efforts being driven from the new electrical perspective, and as such, I route for them only to confirm my assumptions that there are many very important discoveries awaiting us, as soon as some individuals overcome their cognitive dissonance blinders with regards to 'what we know and what we do not know'.

And in this case, with the claims alluded to early on, in regards to a 7% input achieving a maximum output, it seemed the main purpose of AUREON should have been the pursuit of a clean energy process. But now we find, they've locked into radio active remediation instead. Its still an exciting area that has massive needs world wide, but if given the ability to solve the biggest problem of energy creation, it seems like a 'distraction' and more like they buried the lead.

But if I put my tin foil hat on, I expect that if anyone shows up claiming to have THE SOLUTION for clean energy production, you become the enemy of some very powerful people, and the hoops to jump through to actually achieve a 'take over' of that commercial space are infinite. So with that thought, this direction makes total sense, (not to mention its a sector that promises near zero competition).

I mention this because before they turned off comments, I was able to grab this Monty quote in regards to that question:

"Great question! We decided purposely not to discuss energy... it raises serious flags in this world at this time. HOWEVER... there is no question - SAFIRE produces energy." He goes on, but the rest was cut off.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:17 am

Happy New Year! and just imagine for a bit, what we just saw was the origin of the Back to The Future movie Mr.Fusion. Converting all your trash into Electric power, and some useful byproducts of base materials.

Brigit

Preview: SAFIRE PROJECT UPDATE

Unread post by Brigit » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:19 am

Thank you all for this video. I cannot think of a more wonderful way to finish the year than to watch this beautifully presented update on SAFIRE technology research and development. In a way it is some consolation, as we can't help but think back upon the loss we have experienced this year; but I think Wal Thornhill would be so pleased with the new water filter.
Thank you again for a beautiful ending to a difficult 2023.
I love wastewater management, not to mention the excellent results with the SEM and EDAX.
Happy New Year to everyone!
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Jaaanosik

Unread post by Jaaanosik » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:12 pm

paladin17 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:04 pm At 11:55 Monty confirms that my prediction is true - almost verbatim.
Nice call ;)

Jaaanosik

Unread post by Jaaanosik » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:25 pm

paladin17 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:04 pm At 11:55 Monty confirms that my prediction is true - almost verbatim.
From the previous post:
3) Perhaps the worst of all: SAFIRE chamber is not magnetized
Safire did some experiments with magnetized anode.
So as a product of this, SAFIRE chamber doesn't have anything even remotely approximating:
- "solar" cycle;
- active regions;
- "solar" flares;
- "solar" energetic particle emissions;
- prominences or CMEs;
- "heliospheric" current sheet;
- coronal holes;
- Alfven (and other plasma) waves,
etc.
Safire had 'active regions'.
Safire had 'flares'.
Safire had 'energetic particle emissions'.
Safire had a plasma structures that could be called 'current sheet'.
Safire had 'coronal holes'.
Safire had plasma waves.

Jaaanosik

Unread post by Jaaanosik » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:47 pm

Look at that, another video: https://youtu.be/CS6gkrZXuaQ

Aureon Energy - The SAFIRE Project Walkthrough

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:14 pm

Monty on the 'one take'. Its like Clint Eastwood was directing..

Jaaanosik

Unread post by Jaaanosik » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:10 am

Open Mind wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:14 pm Monty on the 'one take'. Its like Clint Eastwood was directing..
:D
The directing done by our favourite Ben!

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:20 am

+1000

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:21 pm

Jaaanosik wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:10 am
Open Mind wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:14 pm Monty on the 'one take'. Its like Clint Eastwood was directing..
:D
The directing done by our favourite Ben!
Suspiciouis Observers? UnchartedX? There's a few out there waiving flags these days.

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:26 pm

Open Mind wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:21 pm Suspiciouis Observers? UnchartedX? There's a few out there waiving flags these days.
Suspicious0bservers use data of isotopic dating studies to justify his claim.
This data would have to be significantly adjusted (at least potentially) if elemental transmutations are as ubiquitous in nature as it now seems.