EU and this video about light

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
mes5464

EU and this video about light

Unread post by mes5464 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:24 pm

I would love to see a video of an EU take on the information in this video

https://youtu.be/QqY8fY0TqaQ?si=yrRuWEC4sZQJmlMt

galaxy12

Re: EU and this video about light

Unread post by galaxy12 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:42 pm

I do not speak for the electric universe but have my own opinions. The video covers many aspects of electromagnetic waves. It would take up too much space to cover all topics. I will cover the photoelectric effect.

In my opinion, the photoelectric effect does not prove the existence of the photon as a discrete particle. I do believe electromagnetic waves are composed of particles, but the particles are much, much smaller than their wavelength. The photoelectric effect only shows that a certain frequency is needed to give energy to an electron, causing its ejection from the atom. If the electron diameter is approximately one-half wavelength of the incoming light wave, its angular momentum will be in phase with the electron orbit and the electron's energy will be increased. The increase in electron energy will cause it to move to a higher orbit or be ejected. See attached image.

I don't mind covering the other topics of the video if anyone is interested.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:28 pm

galaxy12 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:42 pm I do not speak for the electric universe but have my own opinions. The video covers many aspects of electromagnetic waves. It would take up too much space to cover all topics. I will cover the photoelectric effect.

In my opinion, the photoelectric effect does not prove the existence of the photon as a discrete particle. I do believe electromagnetic waves are composed of particles, but the particles are much, much smaller than their wavelength. The photoelectric effect only shows that a certain frequency is needed to give energy to an electron, causing its ejection from the atom. If the electron diameter is approximately one-half wavelength of the incoming light wave, its angular momentum will be in phase with the electron orbit and the electron's energy will be increased. The increase in electron energy will cause it to move to a higher orbit or be ejected. See attached image.

I don't mind covering the other topics of the video if anyone is interested.
The photoelectric effect used to affect my slumber.
I could not work out how an atom could absorb or emit photons.
Then i worked it out. Simple. There is no such thing as a hard little electron orbiting a nucleus.
What we have is photons orbiting a nucleus. Problem(s) solved.
Then i realized that JJ Williamson had discovered this orbiting photon a long time ago.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

galaxy12

Unread post by galaxy12 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:36 pm

I believe the photon, electron and proton/neutron have the same building blocks. The sub-photon particles (or whatever you want to call them) are used to construct electromagnetic waves, electrons and elementary/composite sub-atomic particles. I describe their interactions in a paper:

https://www.techrxiv.org/doi/full/10.36 ... 4540862.v2

If the sub-photon particles travel in the direction of their plane of rotation they create electromagnetic waves. If the particles travel in the direction of their axis of rotation, they behave as electrons or "holes" in electrical current. Sub-photon particles that are locked in a fixed orbit create subatomic particles.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:13 am

Tagging this for my history
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

galaxy12

Unread post by galaxy12 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:10 am

I apologize but my previous post showed the electrical axis alternating but this should be the magnetic axis. Oops. It is actually the magnetic axis of electromagnetic waves that travel in alternate directions and increases electron energy when it passes through a material. The sub-photon shell of the atom (electron shell in traditional nomenclature) rotates around its electrical axis. The sub-photon shell (electron) will move in the direction of its electrical axis during current flow in a material with the magnetic axis producing both a right and left hand helical structures as it moves. This is the updated image that has been corrected.