Polar Configuration Question

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Open Mind

Polar Configuration Question

Unread post by Open Mind » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:05 pm

I"m watching the new movie "Breaking The Science Barrier", which is an excellent introduction to the roots of this EU movement, absolutely necessary to ensnare more curious open minds to this paradigm shift. Half way through, it occurs to me the biggest shock to our present paradigm is this idea of the period of the polar configuration. So I'm wondering if its possible we might ever find evidence of a similar kind of allignment of planets around any other star system we can see, sense, register, with our most far reaching telescope now, the JWST?

It seems to me for this dramatically challenging claim to 'break the barrier' of disbelief, it needs the recognition of a similar event somewhere out in the universe. My question is, will this be possible to discover? Is it the presumption of EU advocates that it WILL be found at some point? Is that a reasonable expectation?

nick c

Re: Polar Configuration Question

Unread post by nick c » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:04 pm

The theory is that the Earth was once a satellite of a Brown Dwarf star. The arrangement was one in which all the members of that system had their polar axes aligned such that the Brown Dwarf star appeared stationary at the Earth's north celestial pole/ axis of rotation. Someone once termed it a "shish ka bob".

Wal Thornhill thought that the polar configuration was probably a temporary (that could mean lasting centuries) condition while the Brown Dwarf entered the Solar System. Cardona, I think? thought that the system was in the polar configuration while in interstellar space, before capture by the Sun.

Certainly there should be something in the observable universe that could indicate that such an arrangement is a possibility. Finding a Brown Dwarf with satellites in the shish ka bob arrangement is not an easy task. Extra solar planets are not easy to observe, and in fact can only be inferred to exist with current methods. Also, Brown Dwarfs are small, relatively dark, and difficult to find - even though they are probably more common than stars like the Sun.

Since the polar configuration as theorized, is a plasma phenomenon and plasma processes can be scaled up, we should find some of these polar formations on a larger scale, and indeed they are quite common.

-Polar Jets are common, and are emitted by celestial objects from galaxies down to brown dwarf stars. Brown Dwarfs have been observed to emit polar jets:
https://www.centauri-dreams.org/2007/05 ... ting-jets/

-Herbig-Haro objects: "Herbig–Haro objects are commonly found in star-forming regions, and several are often seen around a single star, aligned with its rotational axis." (Wikipedia)
herbig haro HH 111.jpg
-Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9: Wal Thornhill proposed that the polar configuration occurred when the Brown Dwarf (proto Saturn) was captured by the Sun and as it entered this solar system; its satellites were stretched out in a linear (polar) configuration. In 1994 Comet SL 9 entered the Jovian system and as it approached Jupiter its pieces lined up in just such a shish ka bob formation. Thornhill suggested that the proposed Saturn theory capture by the Sun, was an analogous process but on a slightly larger scale.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Sho ... -05-17.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:08 pm

" In 1994 Comet SL 9 entered the Jovian system and as it approached Jupiter its pieces lined up in just such a shish ka bob formation. Thornhill suggested that the proposed Saturn theory capture by the Sun, was an analogous process but on a slightly larger scale."

Now that sounds intriguing. (Just looked that up for details). The explanation is that the original SL 9 got too close to Jupiter and the gravitational forces broke up the nucleus into the many fragments. Its hard to comprehend how it would experience a break up into fragments without it actually hitting something. But if I imagine the analogy of a boat driving along a path in the water, and then being interrupted by that path passing through the edge of a big whirl pool, I suppose I could see how an abrupt change in direction would add stressors to the boat, and it might suffer damage from the forces of that abrupt change of direction. But what I'd expect from that is that the trajectories of each piece, each influenced by that 'whirlpool' would have a different path based on its relative mass vs the force of the whirlpool influence. Unless, I guess if the initial speed was so much so, that the relative influence of the 'whirlpool' was reduced so much relative to the delta of each pieces mass based inertia, but then I expect at that high speed, it seems the 'influence' of the 'whirlpool' would also be too negligable to break apart the boat in the first place. None of this is intuitive..

spark

Unread post by spark » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:06 am

Saturn (Red Dwarf)-Neptune-Mars-Earth System likely formed the Polar Configuration when Sun-Jupiter System captured it. When Saturn and Jupiter clashed each other with thunderbolts, Titan and Venus were born. Comet Venus encountered Mars, electrically scarring and blowing its northern hemisphere crust into space, creating the asteroid belt.

Moon and Mercury dislodged from Jupiter. Earth captured our Moon and Sun captured Mercury. When Venus settled as second planet from the Sun, Earth moved away from the Sun, increasing days from 360 to 365 days a year. Uranus was probably captured long before Saturn.

Anunnaki humans escaped from their freezing home planet Ganymede to Earth as Jupiter (Nibiru) System moved from out of Sun's goldilocks zone due to being attracted to captured Saturn System.

When Comet Venus had close encounter with Earth, Earth's rotation was suddenly stopped temporarily, creating the global flood around 12,000 years ago. Deserts across the world were created by global flood from the west to east when Earth's rotation was disturbed. https://i.imgur.com/qu4eIFe.jpg
Bright Insight on Global Flood of Sahara Desert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnqAauP7C9c
It is also possible that the capture of Moon by Earth created the global flood instead of close encounter with Venus.

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:40 pm

spark wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:06 am
When Comet Venus had close encounter with Earth, Earth's rotation was suddenly stopped temporarily, creating the global flood around 12,000 years ago. Deserts across the world were created by global flood from the west to east when Earth's rotation was disturbed. https://i.imgur.com/qu4eIFe.jpg
Bright Insight on Global Flood of Sahara Desert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnqAauP7C9c
It is also possible that the capture of Moon by Earth created the global flood instead of close encounter with Venus.
What do you make of the timelines claimed in Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision, being so much earlier than the YD? He ties his time lines to historical events known in Egyptian history, so its not just that he didn't have carbon dating necessarily. Also, In Earth in Upheaval, there is mention of remains of warm climate animals found in caves in the UK like Hippos. That combined with the mammoth remains found densely scattered on islands north of the Siberian landmass would indicate a more likely northern direction of flood waters, but Bright Insight claims the African Sahara striations suggest a Southern direction of flood evidence. Lot of muddy idea's there.