Hydroxide cooling

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
johnm33

Hydroxide cooling

Unread post by johnm33 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:16 am

HO and H3O form naturally in water, but does electricity or em fields passing through water have any effect on their formation? I'm assuming the HO evaporates at a lower temperature than H2O and needs significantly less energy for the phase change, it having precisely half the hydrogen bonds. I also suspect that their formation in EZ water is enhanced and since cold dry air seems to be hydrophilic the evaporation process of HO from EZ water on ice may be a better explanation than sublimation for the transformation from ice to vapour, especially where free protons are incoming from space.
Google refuses to find a chart for it's triple point, does one exist?

Arcmode

Re: Hydroxide cooling

Unread post by Arcmode » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:17 am

I dont think so, because they don't exist as separate substances like H2O does. They never exist as a pure solid, liquid or gas, only as part of a solution in water and only ever in very tiny amounts.

Tell us about EZ water, I'd never heard of it.

danda

Unread post by danda » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:15 pm

Arcmode wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:17 am I dont think so, because they don't exist as separate substances like H2O does. They never exist as a pure solid, liquid or gas, only as part of a solution in water and only ever in very tiny amounts.

EZ = Exclusion zone. google "Gerald Pollock", "structured water", "ez water", etc.

EZ water is often called a "fourth phase of water". It is different from regular bulk water.

iirc, a charge separation occurs in water in biological systems that makes it self organize into drops/cells. A bit like a plasma double layer. check google for details.

btw, there is a "new biology" centered around this that considers body cells to be basically structured water without most of the cell organelles we were taught about in biology class. In this new biology, information is considered to be transferred electrically/energetically rather than chemically/physically. I think it fits well with EU theory actually.

johnm33

Unread post by johnm33 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:02 pm

Arcmode wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:17 am <snip>

Water rejects impurities when it is against an hydrophilic surface, I suspect that dry cold air qualifies as hydrophilic and also that hydroxide and it's counterpart H3O form more readily in the 'exclusion zone'. As danda says it's seen by those who accept it's existence as very important in biology,

danda

Unread post by danda » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:56 am

Gerald Pollock actually spoke at EU 2012.

Gerald Pollack: The Role of Water in the Electric Body | EU2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AjszftPlmc

Arcmode

Unread post by Arcmode » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:56 am

Thank you both.