EU can explain the squarish concentric rings of WR140!

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
joebakhos

EU can explain the squarish concentric rings of WR140!

Unread post by joebakhos » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:01 pm

This image from the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) shows WR140 -- a star with strange squarish concentric rings around it. Standard gravitational models can not explain this at all. They try to vaguely explain it by claiming that somehow effects from a companion star are causing this, but the rings are far too regularly spaced and uniform in shape for this to be possible.

But the CGC version of EU can explain and also model this with a simulation! This is because the CGC version of gravity does allow for the existence of squarish orbits in certain contexts. In this episode of the Taurus Report I share a program that models objects under gravitational influence, and demonstrate a model that produces these squarish orbits. I also explain how you can download and use this program so that you can do modelling yourself.

https://youtu.be/hmuRFZVOXKc

Here is that pic of WR140 from the Webb telescope:

[url]file:///C:/Users/joeba/OneDrive/Documents/Taurus%20Report/14%20episode%2014/originalWR140.jpg[/url]

joebakhos

Re: EU can explain the squarish concentric rings of WR140!

Unread post by joebakhos » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:07 pm

I can not seem to upload images correctly for some reason. I have tried many times to upload an image of WR140, but to no avail.

Arcmode

Unread post by Arcmode » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:04 pm

For some reason the worlds premiere web forum for the discussuion of a science based largely on pattern matching and image analysis does not allow image uploads. This is how you do a paradigm shift ;)

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:03 am

It's not often you see someone try to reference a local file via url. Luckily, it's only a user name and a sane directory structure. I would cringe for joe if he had used something more 'wild' with his local folder names.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

joebakhos

Unread post by joebakhos » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:09 am

You guys are funny. About the local file, that was my last desperate attempt before I was informed that I could no longer edit. I had tried hosting with googledrive, microsoft onedrive, dropbox, etc etc all to no avail.

Pattern matching is what human beings do, but the point of my post is that I share an actual gravitational model that is able to produce squarish orbits, and I explain at some length why gravity takes this form. So it's a little more than just pattern matching.

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:25 pm

hi joebakhos,
I can not seem to upload images correctly for some reason. I have tried many times to upload an image of WR140, but to no avail.
We have been getting this inquiry every so often since we switched to Forum V3.0. Formerly, on V2.0 we could post images.
I can tell you that on the Administrative Control Panel the setting is that attachments/images are permitted with a size limitation 512 KiB. Despite that setting forum members are unable to place images in their posts.
When this version of the forum was started in January of 2020 it was immediately noted that images posted were not visible. The Thunderbolts technical staff was made aware of the problem but was unable to or did not fix the problem.

I would suggest that in lieu of putting an image in your post, that you post a link to that image.

joebakhos

Unread post by joebakhos » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:31 pm

@nick c: Thanks! At least now I know it wasn't me. (I don't think.)