SAFIRE Experiment: 8 Potential Applications to Natural Phenomena

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:24 pm

In fact, who is to say that we have discovered every single possible use and material benefit there is to be discovered from electrodes?

Well we plainly haven't, and that is what the SAFIRE experiment is demonstrating !
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

allynh

Re: SAFIRE Experiment: 8 Potential Applications to Natural Phenomena

Unread post by allynh » Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:02 am

A hundred years ago the cyclotron was developed to understand the atom.

Cyclotron
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclotron
Cyclotrons were the most powerful particle accelerator technology until the 1950s, when they were superseded by the synchrotron. Despite no longer being the highest-energy accelerator, they are still widely used to produce particle beams for basic research and nuclear medicine. Close to 1500 cyclotrons are used in nuclear medicine worldwide for the production of medical radionuclides. In addition, cyclotrons can be used for particle therapy, where particle beams are directly applied to patients.
Everybody built their own cyclotron to do research.

- Where are the 1500 SAFIRE systems doing research today.

If we want people to accept Electric Universe/Plasma Cosmology, Universities need to be experimenting, and improving the Gizmo all over the world.

They need to be playing with new designs, they need to be actively doing Transmutation research using Low Energy Nuclear Reactions(LENR) on a regular, repeatable, basis.

So far, SAFIRE was a one off research system that no one else seems to be playing with. Until everybody has one, and it has a real entry in Wikipedia, we are getting nowhere.

Sorry to be grumpy. My gut has been messed up off and on over the past six months with all of the deliberate evil going on in the world, and I'm only now able to hold onto solid food after another bad week.

As an aside, I have discovered that the "Mind" is not just the "brain" it is also the "Gut" which is called the "Second Brain".

When I "visualize" thoughts, actually "see" things as if I was watching a video, with full modeling of complex systems and people, I am apparently using my "Gut". When I have no food in my system, my "mind" is unable to "see", but as soon as I get food in my "Gut" I can start "visualizing/modeling" again, and can "see" what I am thinking.

- One insight is, when I am "thinking" and "visualizing" at high speed and intensity, I am metabolizing food in my "Gut" at equally high speed. The result, is when I "see" some really negative problems, at that high speed, for a long duration, my "Gut" rebels and does a full system flush so that there is no food to "think" with.

Who knew.

That explains so many things. They need to start "imaging" the whole body if they want to understand consciousness. Only looking at the "brain" completely misses what I have stumbled on while I was rushing to the toilet at 3 in the morning. Glug.

Here is a fun comment about thinking with the "Gut".

Truthiness
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/63ite2/th ... truthiness

All I can do is turn to the sacred words of Jackson Browne.

Doctor My Eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKGTaplzmV4

But I digress. I don't want to derail the thread.

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:56 am

Allynh I am so sorry that you have been feeling less than well. I appreciate even more the posts you have made in the past few months ! You know very well that it isn't the same without you. So be grumpy if you like, that's just fine with me (: -- and I'm certain every one else as well.

I appreciate your description of the Second Brain. I remember a book by that title! Indeed, the enteric system, which includes the large and small intestines, has all of the same neurotransmitters as the human brain does. And when we are bombarded day and night with bad news, of bad guys, getting away with bad things, it does have an affect on our whole entire body. We are all feeling quite embattled. I can see it in others around here too. "Doctor My Eyes" is about right! So true !

It is important to find ways to step away from all that and to clear all of those toxic neuropeptides out of the bloodstream.

Praying for good things for all of you.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:03 pm

Thanks, Brigit, my gut has been most annoying. You would think it would know better after everything that we have seen over the past 60 years. I just wish it could speak rather than give me "shit" the way it has. HA!

We've been "gaslighted" for the past few years and that is the source of the problem. My "models" that I use to understand the world were deliberately contradicted by the liars in charge, and my "Gut" started rebelling.

I've found a number of books lately that have explained the nonsense of the past few years, and things are starting to make sense. That's half the battle.

Back to the thread:

I just don't understand why the SAFIRE team went from a clear research device and then started babbling about energy production and cleanup of radioactive materials.

We need Universities using the Gizmo, finding out what it does. Publishing papers, pushing against the consensus mindset.

Developing and building research Gizmos is a valid business, improving the design over many generations. They should stick to that if they want to move forward.

BTW, Is it possible that they built a Gizmo at too high an energy to be practical for research.

Special Feature: SAFIRE PROJECT 2019 UPDATE
https://youtu.be/DTaXfbvGf8E?t=705

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:12 pm

allynh » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:03 pm says,
"Back to the thread:
I just don't understand why the SAFIRE team went from a clear research device and then started babbling about energy production and cleanup of radioactive materials. We need Universities using the Gizmo, finding out what it does. Publishing papers, pushing against the consensus mindset. Developing and building research Gizmos is a valid business, improving the design over many generations. They should stick to that if they want to move forward."

I am surprised by this viewpoint. Hmm.

Well it's definitely fair to say in general that science and technology depend on one another. And advances in one lead to advances in the other.

But in my experience, technology almost always leads. And from technology and the inventors come genuine advancements in understanding nature. IMHO.

There may be vanity in both but something that is useful always means more than something that is a vanity project in acadamia. History shows this to be true.

I think we'll all have to agree to disagree on that. That's a historical question.

But the universities are way downstream of the various players in the De*p St*te with the black budget. And those are definitely already watching everything.
~Homer

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:36 pm

The question is ... would you invest in this?

https://aureon.ca

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:11 am

SAFIRE Potential Applications to Natural Phenomena subtopic: risk in investment portfolios

BeAChooser » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:36 pm says,
The question is ... would you invest in this?

Investing in financial markets can carry moderate to significant risks.

But could you all please stop shopping on Amazon and investing in BlackRock long enough to take a breath of actual air for one single solitary moment please.
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:02 am

I didn't answer the question. Yes. (:

In fact I was pleasantly surprised when my spouse brought it up the other day. We want to invest in things that we feel are worthwhile, along with those investments that have a proven track record and are more long term. Thanks.
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:37 pm

jacmac » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:46 am says,
Brigit says, "I think it means that we can start looking for neutral atoms and molecules trapped in these potential wells around stars, and around the sun."

That might be difficult as the neutral things are harder to detect.

But it turns out that while it is difficult and "neutral things are harder to detect" as jacmac has pointed out, it is not impossible. Water molecules can be detected in infrared.
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:56 pm

SAFIRE 8 Applications to Natural Phenomena subtopic: water molecules trapped around the sun

Earlier in the thread, we looked at the structure of the stable plasma double layers around the SAFIRE anode. These concentric double layers had regions in which the efield between them went to zero, forming "potential wells".

If we were to apply this model to the sun, it would mean that there may be potential "wells" surrounding the sun, in which molecules and atoms may be caught.

What I would like to suggest is that if we were to look in the solar system, we may find puzzling walls of molecules and atoms trapped between the double layer shells surrounding the sun, in this model.

In particular, we might look more closely around the planet Saturn. And now would be a fortuitous time, since JWST is returning data in the infrared region of the spectrum.
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:06 pm

Now may be a very good time to have a fresh look at the water around Saturn.

Rainy Days on Saturn
Aug 03, 2011
by Stephen Smith
"According to a recent press release the European Space Agency's Herschel space observatory has detected a torus of water vapor around Saturn. The newly discovered ring is extremely diffuse and invisible to optical telescopes, requiring Herschel's infrared sensors to see it.

The total width of the water vapor ring is about 603,000 kilometers, but its thickness is scarcely one-tenth of that. It appears that the comet-like jets emanating from the south pole of Saturn's tiny moon Enceladus are constantly replenishing the water supply while it orbits the giant planet. As the ESA report states, Enceladus "...is showering rain water onto its home planet."

This is not the first time a hitherto unseen ring around Saturn required infrared vision to find. The Spitzer Space Telescope discovered a new ring in a retrograde orbit, tilted off the main ring plane by 27 degrees. It is much larger than the ring found by Herschel: 2 million kilometers wide and 2.5 million kilometers from top to bottom."

When Webb looks at Saturn, it may discover even more rings or other configurations of water vapor in the planet's orbit, or somewhere just beyond.

While water vapor rings around Saturn have usually been attributed to the output of its electrically active little moon, Enceladus, this source may no longer be sufficient to explain the amount of water vapor associated with that planet.

ref: http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2011/ ... 3rainy.htm
ref: Mystery Solved: Water on Saturn Comes From Icy Moon 'Rain'
By Denise Chow published 26 July 2011
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:03 am

Too much water around Saturn !
This was the subject of my last post, because JWST can detect water molecules in IR.

["Loss of a satellite could explain Saturn’s obliquity and young rings"]
  • How Saturn got its tilt and its rings
    How did Saturn get its rings?
    Saturn’s rings are about 100 million years old, but it is unclear how they could have formed so recently. Wisdom et al. propose that the Saturn system previously contained an additional moon, the orbit of which was perturbed by the orbital migration of Titan, Saturn’s largest moon (see the Perspective by El Moutamid). The authors used numerical simulations to show that the perturbation would have eventually destabilized the system, scattering the additional moon. If it came too close to Saturn, the moon would have been ripped apart by tidal forces, forming the rings. The scenario explains several otherwise puzzling properties of Saturn’s tilt and the orbits of its other moons and is consistent with the measured age and mass of the rings. —KTS
  • Abstract
    The origin of Saturn’s ~26.7° obliquity and ~100-million-year-old rings is unknown. The observed rapid outward migration of Saturn’s largest satellite, Titan, could have raised Saturn’s obliquity through a spin-orbit precession resonance with Neptune. We use Cassini data to refine estimates of Saturn’s moment of inertia, finding that it is just outside the range required for the resonance. We propose that Saturn previously had an additional satellite, which we name Chrysalis, that caused Saturn’s obliquity to increase through the Neptune resonance. Destabilization of Chrysalis’s orbit ~100 million years ago can then explain the proximity of the system to the resonance and the formation of the rings through a grazing encounter with Saturn.
Last edited by Brigit on Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:14 am

What an efficient little moon. You have to admire such economy in a satellite's movement.
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:32 pm

I should probably climb down a bit from claiming that JWST discovered more water around Saturn. My fam is saying that that is not quite what is being said, but that I should just be patient and Webb will return images of Saturn's rings.

But just look at my side of the story. I was interested in water molecules trapped around the sun, and I realized that Saturn would be the place to look, and perhaps beyond it, for larger rings or even some other astonishing structure made of largely water, which would shine in IR.

Just a little later, Webb began to look around in our Solar System at the planets. It first looked at Jupiter, and then at Neptune.
  • https://static.standard.co.uk/2022/09/2 ... nezoom.png
    Fig. 4.1. New Webb Image Captures Clearest View of Neptune’s Rings in Decades
    "NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope shows off its capabilities closer to home with its first image of Neptune. Not only has Webb captured the clearest view of this distant planet’s rings in more than 30 years, but its cameras reveal the ice giant in a whole new light."
I thought for sure the mission would look at Saturn next.

But it didn't. Instead, a new theory was advanced which would allow for two moons to change orbits and for a hypothetical moon called Chrysalis to collide with Saturn. In my view, this was just in time, as they say, to provide younger rings, and, when the time comes, probably a means of explaining much much more water vapor in Saturn's vicinity.

Shortly after, Webb announced that one of its motors was sticking and they were going to stop using it for about a month. This means the temporary loss of one of the channels of IR.

So I guess I will have to admit that Saturn is the one that got away.
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:38 pm

I'm going to pass a law that requires any science paper conjecturing a traffic accident in the solar system to be titled "Worlds in Collision" and a number. 1, 2, 3...

I don't know how many papers there are out there. Probably 82 at least. Therefore, the law is retroactively applicable to all past and present publications of scientific journals and institutions. No funding until it is done and arbitrarily high fines and fees apply.

In fact, my legislative action also includes naming papers that suggest planets that migrate -- any where in the entire universe -- to also be titled "Worlds in Collision" as well. Even if they don't collide. Or it has to be titled "Worlds in Migration" if I can't get the second provision of my bill passed, because they punished Dr. Velkovsky so much for even suggesting planetary migration and capture.

Look at that. Two moons of Saturn switched orbits and then one collided with Saturn.
~Homer