Electrical nutrition--

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?
philalethes

Electrical nutrition--

Unread post by philalethes » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:28 pm

I see some other posts here about stimulating, or balancing electrical flows for health (basically what acupuncture does), Earthing, Dr. Tennant, etc etc.

Once I saw the Earthing video years ago I got an earthing bed sheet, and also wrist strap when sitting around at computer.

So here's another idea: colloidal silver. I've been making it at home for 30 years, on and off. The at-home tek has improved quite a bit since Bob Beck first started publishing back in early 90's. The simple 27 volt (3 x 9 volt battery) "machine" is still promoted but better methods have been worked out.

My point is that the various successes people have had is attributed to silver's known capacity to stop infection. Much is explained on a chemistry level, but since we are looking deeper into our structural nature, ...and...that electricity is more fundamental, it struck me that maybe ...since silver is such a good conductor...that taking small amounts of CS might be working on a more simple level: to increase electrical flow and "pump up the volume."

When you feel good, have energy, you feel Flow. You're in the flow. The Game is easier and more fun to play. As a metaphor, or maybe a truth, to be alive is electrical flow and activity. Health and happiness, lightness of spirit...is "electron flow." You got more Juice!

Be that as it may, I have scanned in a book usually sold for over $100, the Ultimate CS Manual. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i8J5w ... -nIS2B3eKk. Yes it's from a guy Steve Barwick who also sells his CS machine, and jacked up the price on his manual. I like to spread around useful info, so pardon my outlaw approach! His site is full of good info: https://thesilveredge.com/

The machine is also pricey but I spent a good while talking to his tech guy and he told me how to make a pretty good version for under $50. Anyone interested PM me.

And sceptics...please...no stories about people turning blue.,..read the manual first! :lol:

crawler

Re: Electrical nutrition--

Unread post by crawler » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:07 pm

Why not just buy a home under some hi-voltage power lines?
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

Brigit

Electrical nutrition--

Unread post by Brigit » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:47 am

Apparently there is no known biological role for silver, but the total mass of this element in the average person is 2 mg. So there is some circulation of Ag by biological systems.

LD 50 is in the nitrate form, so "no" on that.

And silver salts are also "toxic" (which can be a very subjective term, but not in this case), and that leads me to think that this post suggests silver in the colloidal form, and never compounds.

It is an interesting idea. Perhaps a Zinc-type benefit to it as well, but I don't know.

PS, I tried to look at the pdf, but it was not available.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit

Electrical nutrition--

Unread post by Brigit » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:56 pm

That's kind of interesting. The average person has only 3 mg of Cobalt in his body. So I guess I am asking, "What is that 2 mg of Silver doing there?"
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit

Electrical nutrition--

Unread post by Brigit » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:27 pm

'Vitamin B12, also called cyanocobalamin, a crystalline compound essential to a number of microorganisms and animals, including humans. Vitamin B12, known as the anti-pernicious-anemia factor, is also known as the extrinsic factor -- a substance from outside the body -- that aids in the development of red blood cells in higher animals. The vitamin, which is unique in that it contains a metallic ion, cobalt, has a complex chemical structure. Vitamin B12 occurs in several forms, called cobalamins...

In the 1930s the US physician WB Castle isolated an "intrinsic factor" in normal gastric secretioin that was absent in the stomach of persons suffering from pernicious anemia, an acute and sometimes fatal disorder of the red blood cells. Castle postulated that an "extrinsic factor" that alleviated or prevented pernicious anemia was to be found in an animal liver, because improvement had been noted where diets of these patients included large amounts of liver.' ~Brit1988

Imagine -- we have only known about B12 with any certainty since 1948-9.

"The human daily requirement for B12 is 3 micrograms; good dietary sources are eggs, meat, and dairy products. So far as is known, vitamin B12 is not present in higher plants."

The poor vegans !
~Homer

philalethes

Unread post by philalethes » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:27 pm

Brigid --odd you couldn't access the PDF. I checked and it is there. Try this direct link which is generated as open to anyone:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H4Logm ... share_link

Yes i am only suggesting silver in colloidal form. Although the term is twisted by cheap cheater manufacturers who sell salts of silver, and add gels or colorations, CS is 99.99% pure silver electrodes in distilled water at low voltage.

Although I checked the "notify me when reply is posted..." I got no notice. Guess that's another feature still not working here! I will check back and offer other ways to access if needed.

As for "no known biological role for silver" that is of course an opinion of the Standard Model...and if you are here on the TB forum, you are properly sceptical of Science-is-settled mindset.

Crawler---appropriate handle for a bottom feeder who thinks his cynicism shows insight.

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:12 pm

I honestly think that crawler was responding to another thread, which is also about increasing the electrical charges in the body. Lloyd is discussing picking up electrons from the surface of the earth by "going barefoot." To sort this out, there is electromagnetic radiation, as well electromagnetic fields, and also static electricity; there is also ionizing radiation, and there are electrochemical impulses which are used by the central nervous system. These are all different categories, and this thread is about electrical nutrition.

Also, the link worked. I was able to look up the first question I had about using native silver in your diet, which is, "Is any of it absorbed by the body? Doesn't it pass right through?"

A: "Tichy: Studies have been done in which 98% of the silver ingested by test subjects is recovered
from the urine and feces in a given period of time."

There is also a study referenced which says that it is eliminated, on page 458.

It is also used as a topical treatment in the book.
~Homer

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:54 pm

philalethes wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:27 pm Brigid --odd you couldn't access the PDF. I checked and it is there. Try this direct link which is generated as open to anyone:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H4Logm ... share_link

Yes i am only suggesting silver in colloidal form. Although the term is twisted by cheap cheater manufacturers who sell salts of silver, and add gels or colorations, CS is 99.99% pure silver electrodes in distilled water at low voltage.

Although I checked the "notify me when reply is posted..." I got no notice. Guess that's another feature still not working here! I will check back and offer other ways to access if needed.

As for "no known biological role for silver" that is of course an opinion of the Standard Model...and if you are here on the TB forum, you are properly sceptical of Science-is-settled mindset.

Crawler---appropriate handle for a bottom feeder who thinks his cynicism shows insight.
If health is affected by enhancing electricity in the body -- or the reverse -- then living under power lines would i think aid the former.
But re insight -- electricity duznt involve any motion of electrons inside a wire -- nor in a human body.
I think that there might be such a thing as a free electron particle -- but, if so, then this electron can only live on a surface, it karnt be internal.
Atoms are made of photons orbiting a nucleus -- & likewize electricity in/on a wire is made of photons hugging the surface of a wire.
There is no such thing as an electron orbiting a nucleus -- nor an electron drifting along in a wire.
However none of this necessarily affects the bottom line re the possible benefits of CS.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

philalethes

Unread post by philalethes » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:17 am

sorry if I misread the sincerity of your comment.
There have been quite a few studies indicating that living under power lines is detrimental to health.
I hope you have watched the Electricity of Life series on TB channel. And the Jerry Tennant vidz.
Also the Eileen McKusick TB video. (EU 2017)

Don't much care "what it is" but WE are electrical beings....