Grounding, Electric Cure

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?
Lloyd

Grounding, Electric Cure

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:33 pm

I had heard of Grounding from Dr. Mercola over ten years ago online. But I had no idea it's as important as it now appears to be after reading AMidwesternDoctor's paper at https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/ ... ften-cause.

I think I posted info on the forum 2.0 long ago from David Elliott about how blood flows due to negative electric charge on red blood cells. Since they all have the same charge, normally, they repel each other. I think the blood vessel interiors are also negatively charged, so the blood cells are able to move easily and quickly through the circulatory system. Neutral items in the blood would produce a little friction and make the blood more viscous. Anything with positive charge would form clots and maybe stick to the blood vessel interior.

The paper says it was found that the spike protein has a strong positive charge, so, whether on the virus or in the mRNA vaxes, it would cause clotting. And that can produce all kinds of disease or ailments, depending on the location/s of the clotting. At 9'40" in this video on Grounding at https://youtu.be/Gw05a1Zgc5w it explains that inflammation is caused by neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) that go into damaged tissues to engulf damaged cells and remove some of their electrons, which breaks up the damaged cells. This forms free radicals which take electrons from red blood cells, which makes slow blood flow which leads to disease. As neutrophils die, they and probably the radicals make inflammation.

The Earth has negative charge on its surface, i.e. free electrons mostly, and grounding allows our bodies to obtain plenty of electrons to recharge our red blood cells and keep circulation at optimum level. Shoes, wood, carpeting and most fabrics are insulators, so they interfere with grounding, unless we have skin contact with a conductor connected to ground. So, if we keep skin contact with the ground or a conductor to ground, our circulation and our immune systems can function efficiently and we can stay healthy and deal with most disease conditions.

See also: https://covidandvaxfaqs.substack.com/p/faq-3-remedies

jackokie

Re: Grounding, Electric Cure

Unread post by jackokie » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:03 pm

@Lloyd I have seen multiple reports of long stringy blood clots being pulled out of people, some several feet long. I have no idea who might be investigating this, or if it's being checked at all. Your information seems like an important clue as to why it would happen. It's this kind of problem that crosses disciplines that makes narrow specialization hazardous. And guys like "Professor" Dave downright dangerous when they "debunk" knowledge that could help save lives. I wonder if the potential cause of the clotting problem you mention would have even occurred to you if you hadn't been familiar with plasma. This could be a big deal, although I have no idea how to get the right people to look at it.

Golly, if only we had some government agency responsible for looking at problems like this.
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.