The Ganymede Hypothesis, Free Download

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?
tholden

The Ganymede Hypothesis, Free Download

Unread post by tholden » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:34 am

The latest version of the book on human and solar system origins is now a free download in pdf format:

http://www.cosmosincollision.com

The new book, " The Ganymede Hypothesis" is meant as a replacement for the earlier "Cosmos in Collision", beginning with the .PDF/download edition. The new book is substantially better organized then the earlier book, flows better, is easier to read, contains updated material, and a number of better images.

The experience of the last few years has cured me of wanting to deal with ebooks or the companies involved in the e-book business. Those have acted like anchors to prevent the earlier book from going anywhere and the ideas involved in this work are too important to allow that to go on.

Moreover, ebooks are difficult for users to deal with both to read and to copy from for quoting, while anybody with any kind of a Computing device at all can easily manage and deal with .PDF files. The Ganymede Hypothesis is thus being released as a free download from this site.

Paperback and/or hardbound copies will be available as time and conditions permit.

The download will be in the form of a .zip file since having large numbers of people trying to read the document itself in a web browser could crash goDaddy and this website. The idea is to download the file, unzip it, and read it in a normal pdf reader such as Adobe Acrobat

Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: The Ganymede Hypothesis, Free Download

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:35 am

Thank you for the good e-book. I have downloaded it and recommend it to everyone who wants to know the truth about Humanity and where it came from originally.
In a flying saucer I ride. Nothing down below can hide!

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:26 am

At least where it came from originally within our own system...

Somewhere in the universe there has to be a place where the first humans ever to exist in the universe lived; somebody smarter than I am needs to figure that one out...

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:33 pm

I personally think that Ganymede was the home world of humanity. It must have been a beautiful place to live, so much better than our present world. I also wonder if butterflies were native to Ganymede and moths native to Earth since moths are largely nocturnal. I would also say that the banana came from Ganymede as well.

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:55 am

Video, new/improved basic intro / executive summary:

https://youtu.be/y7n7ZcXTwSs

https://youtu.be/y7n7ZcXTwSs

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am

Thanks for the heads-up, Theodore.

I wonder what mammals besides dolphins and men came from Ganymede. Their eyes would have to be relatively small compared to creatures like Neanderthals.

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:14 am

New intro now available in several languages on the youtube channel. English, French, German, Russian, Hindi, Japanes, Mandarin. Three or four others shortly.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:18 am

Xuxalina Rihhia wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am Thanks for the heads-up, Theodore.

I wonder what mammals besides dolphins and men came from Ganymede. Their eyes would have to be relatively small compared to creatures like Neanderthals.
Consider this... If you were to judge from eye sizes alone, you would have to consider the possibility that monkeys were native to Earth but that apes were not.

I don't picture apes living on Ganymede in prehistoric times. There might have been some other habitable planet in the Jupiter system....

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:44 am

tholden wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:18 am
Xuxalina Rihhia wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am Thanks for the heads-up, Theodore.

Consider this... If you were to judge from eye sizes alone, you would have to consider the possibility that monkeys were native to Earth but that apes were not.

I don't picture apes living on Ganymede in prehistoric times. There might have been some other habitable planet in the Jupiter system....
Apes and possibly the gibbons came from either Europa or Callisto. My bet would be Callisto, which is about as large as Ganymede. Europa might have had large aquatic life and possible land life if there were any islands or continents. I don't know how Callisto would have been, but it would have been a water world like Ganymede and Europa. It too must have had at least islands for the apes to live on and vegetation to support them.
One thing I can bet on is that Ganymede had few to no dangerous land animals or sea animals. I think jellyfish are native to Earth just like turtles and sharks, while manatees might be Ganymedan in origin--they do live in both fresh and salt water. Dugongs are a different story--they live mainly in salt water and might be of Earthly origin. Elephants, Mammoths, mastodons, deer and other ungulates originally were of Earth. They can easily see ultraviolet and Saturn produced a lot of ultraviolet as well as violet, blue, red and near-infrared light. We don't easily see UV or NIR because we originated on Ganymede and had the sun and Jupiter for twin lights...so our eyes are best in the yellow-green part of the spectrum.

Hey, what can I say?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:20 am

tholden wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:18 am

I have looked at the eye sockets of apes compared with humans and frontally apes resemble Neanderthals in terms of eye size than they do to humans. When shown in their correct proportions, apes have much bigger eyes than humans and chimp skulls (from the front) look awfully like Neanderthal skulls. Apes (including Neanderthals and other erect apes) and monkeys originated on Earth and we originated on Ganymede. It's all convergent creation.

Hey, what can I say?