How to Increase the Electric Charge of the Human Body to Fight Diseases and Viruses (The liver, part 1)

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?
Zathras

How to Increase the Electric Charge of the Human Body to Fight Diseases and Viruses (The liver, part 1)

Unread post by Zathras » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:36 pm

Hi everyone,
I am sure by now that many of you are asking how is it possible to improve and protect your health in the current climate or just want to feel better with more energy, have an underlying issue or a developing disease.

The basic idea is to improve liver efficiency which is the electrical powerhouse of the body and it is required to flush the liver and gall bladder out of a lifetime of accumulated toxins and liver stones, this is often named 'fatty liver'. It is a fallacy that all the toxic debris acquired over many years actually comes out of the liver on a daily basis, and what will happen is the liver will produce less electric charge for the rest of the body and can begin a slow downward spiral (kind of a positive feedback loop) eventually ending up in serious disease.
This can affect brain function, stress the heart and reduce oxygen to the heart and lungs brain, according to Andreas Moritz who literally wrote the best selling book which this method is based upon, a seriously congested liver can reduce blood flow to the heart by as much as 70%.

Some Theory

The body consists of 2 electrical circuits that oscillate to each other. The primary circuit can be considered as the liver, intestines, colon and gall bladder. The secondary circuit is the heart, lungs and brain.
The kidneys and the blood are the bridge and mediator between the primary and secondary electric circuits. The stomach connects to both the first and second circuits.(stomach problems affect both circuits and this is a reason why stomach cancer is so hard to deal with, where as liver cancer is only the primary first circuit, problems with the secondary circuit are harder to deal with and generally require the primary circuit to be sorted out first)

The primary and secondary electrical circuits are oppositely faced, meaning they point away from each other, they are 180 degrees out of phase and act like a push pull oscillator and amplifier with feedback.
When the ‘store’ kidney, is fully charged, it is full of electricity, it has to fill out to the other ‘empty’ kidney. If not empty, the signal corruption and the scalar wave sounds will not travel properly around the body, this will result in less oxygen which will mean the cells will have a problem oscillating and the bacteria will receive the corrupted sound from the cells which eventually could become cancer, other disease or MS.(think of the cells as communicating with each other with sounds that contain cellular and update information as to the current state of the body, the sounds use a kind of ultra sound and change their pitch according to the background)

According to Dr Tennant, (see the healing is voltage EU video for an explanation) once the cell potential is back upto -20 millivolts for normal metabolism and -50 millivolts for cell regeneration (figures), normal health and vitality should return.
Dr Tennant said that his brain electrical potential had fallen to around -10 millivolts and this was why he felt so tired (he blamed this on a virus he caught off a patient through his eyes).

If someone is suffering cancer, the cell potential flips polarity to positive where +30 millivolts is guaranteed cancer. In this case repeated liver flushes will be required and it will take time to flip the cell polarity back to negative, but it can be done in many cases (an example in Moritz’s book is a woman with lung cancer who reduces the size of her tumour from a tennis ball size down to a pea size, this took many liver flushes and thousands of stones came out, she was the wife of an oncologist who came to Moritz to try to save his wife’s life because he had tried 20 different drug treatments on her and they had all failed)

The following method is a very good way of ridding the body of any virus potential by disposing of toxic garbage that might be hanging around, many of Moritz’s patients had diabetes and if treated early enough it is possible in a number of cases to sort this out. Please read or acquire a copy of his book, ‘the Amazing Liver and Gall Bladder Flush’ by Andreas Moritz (2012 edition). Earlier versions are available as a free PDF, search it out, although they are not as updated with the dangers of vaccines and statins etc as the 2012 edition.

The Ingredients

5 fresh lemons, 120 millilitres of (none cold pressed) extra virgin olive oil, 60 grams of epsom salts, 15 grams of malic acid or fresh apple juice.

Here are the steps

1) Days 1 to 5. You must first soften the liver stones by either drinking apple juice for 5 days before or 2-3 grams of malic acid in a glass of warm water an hour before bed (filtered water is better)
People with candida or diabetes are not recommended the apple juice because it is so sweet and the malic acid (a normal common food and wine additive) is a prefered route.

2) Evening of day 5, eat your last meal at a reasonable time of 6PM and do not over eat or have too much heavy meat.

3) Day 6, the flush day. This is a vegetarian last meal and must end by midday at the latest. It is important not to have cooking oils, fats, or even avocados as these will all use up bile acid and the key to the method is to not eat any oily or fatty foods (only for 1 day, you can do it!)
Eating only steamed vegetables is the recommended way to go at it for best results.

4) Day 6. At 6 PM the first high dose of epsom salts must be drank. This is 15 grams in 200 millilitres of water.
Repeat and drink another 15 grams of epsom salts and 200 millilitres at 8PM in the evening.

5) Day 6. At 10.00 PM prepare 5 lemons fully squeezed in 120 millilitres of high quality (not cold pressed) extra virgin olive oil. Shake this 20 times and drink it (take all the lemon seeds out!). Lie down for at least 30 minutes in the dark and relax with the phone off before moving. Try to have an early night.

6) Day 7. At 6 AM get up and drink another 15 grams of epsom salts in 200 millilitres of water.
At 8 AM, repeat and drink another 15 grams of epsom salts in 200 millilitres of water.

You are now finished with the method, just Wait!!!

You have not eaten for 24 hours, the fast is nearly over, a little fruit is ok at 10 AM but only eat a light lunch with little fatty food (the body will have trouble digesting fat for a day because all the bile acid was used up getting rid of the olive oil). Evening meal should be light again but starting to get back to normal.
On day 8, the first day of improved health, often better breathing is reported, you will still feel a little tired but when your energy comes back it will be stronger than before, this is because the electric charge in the liver has been reset back to the memory of the charge and then allowed to come back as it should really be.
The maximum for repeated flushes should be 1 per month apart, it does take a lot out of the body and should not be rushed or rushed into, please research and look into it before proceeding, good luck!

The epsom salts are to lubricate the small tubes inside the liver and gall bladder to allow passage of the large and small stones. Do not be surprised if some of them are bigger than even 1 or 2 cms! Check the old thread on Project Avalon below to see some of other people’s results, but be warned it is a bit gross, that is what to expect.
Its not unusual to pass 50-100 stones in the first flush, but it is possible only a few come because they are too lodged deep inside. Some people only have a good flush on the second or third try, but as a general rule you should know something and gain benefits from the first time.

The key to understanding how the liver can be cleaned out of such sticky nasty debris and hard chalky stones (which btw can contain viruses, mould, chemicals and live parasites) is to appreciate that the gall bladder contains highly acidic bile acid and this will dissolve and lubricate with force when the olive oil triggers it’s release through the liver.

At around 9AM you will want to stay very close to a toilet for a few hours and require repeated visits, but the great thing about the Moritz method aside from it works very well is that it is over in only 1 day and you can get back to work on monday morning.

It is possible to eat a little fruit at 10AM the next day but the first main food must be delayed until mid day.
It is very important not to have gene edited, GMO or processed foods straight off as the first food after the liver flush, this is because the destination of the life force of the cells will be set in the wrong direction and the path thereafter.
It is understood that these foods will be encountered but try early on to have fresh fruit, veg and fresh meat as much as possible with nothing processed or powdered.
Basically this is about not making the body’s circuit immediately corrupted after cleansing it and resetting the projection of the life force of the electric charge.

Advisories

Stop drinking alcohol and taking any medication when you begin the malic acid or apple juice. This will conflict with the method, remember you are doing a body cleanse and it will mess up if ignored.(wait as long as possible after the flush to begin again, 3 days absolute minimum if it must be restarted)
Somebody that took codeine all the way through, was made constipated and sick feeling with no decent results, so the advice is not to do the cleanse if abstinence for 9-10 days throughout is not possible.

Do not mix or add methods, Andreas Moritz treated thousands of patients using this exact procedure, it works, don’t meddle with it (larger people may want to increase the olive oil to 150 millilitres and around 7 lemons, but be warned it can make you be sick in the night, try the normal dose first to see how you handle it)

Please try to change eating habits afterwards, cut out processed foods, try to cook everything fresh. Meat is fine but not frozen if it can be avoided.
(Moritz says there is nearly no Qi energy left in frozen food)

Anyhow, hope this helps, any questions, please below, I am not a doctor but have some experience with this due to health problems that have now gone away due to this method.
Moritz’s youngest patient was 10 years old and his oldest was 92, so its never too late. If caught early enough this may help autism as it also resets the gut flora which have been connected to autistic symptoms (some people take probiotics after the flush in order to sow some new healthy microbes in the gut lining and these will help deliver charge and even serotonin to the brain).
Download an older copy of Andreas Moritz's book here, see chapter 4 for starters.
https://www.natufarm.nl/wp-content/uplo ... -Flush.pdf

Liver flushes can radically change facial appearance, look at ‘Lia Panda’ before and after on page 13 of the old Project Avalon thread, this is after 12 flushes, looks 20 years younger, and more hair has grown back, almost not like the same person. Changing the inside will reflect on the outward appearance.
https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showth ... ush/page13
You will have more resistance to diseases and viruses now and probably will not catch many viruses, after I had done 6 flushes, I stopped catching any colds at all and still do not catch anything where as I used to have a seasonal flu every winter like most people.
I think its a question of getting rid of all that stored up cell garbage and debris in the body that harbours potential disease by clogging organs and by doing so this increases oxygen levels in the organs and hence electrical charge which can really help with health issues.

Good luck!

balsysr

Re: How to Increase the Electric Charge of the Human Body to Fight Diseases and Viruses (The liver, part 1)

Unread post by balsysr » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:29 pm

OK tried this liver cleanse and it worked! Stones (gallstones/liver) came out as advertised and I feel better. Warning - the process is definitely uncomfortable for a 66 year old anyway!

I have had bowel problems (diviculitis) on and off for years. The idea that the body has resonant circuits gelled for me and on the other side of body from the bowel is the liver. The book was free, the cure consisted of things (Apple juice, Epson salts, lemon/orange juice) that were all benign and cheap. Did not have to buy anything, all cheap. This is a good indication that the author is not a "snake oil" merchant. Going into it my main fear was that nothing would happen as everything (other than Epson salts) was food. The salts went through like a dose of salts - something I need to do with diviculitus anyway.

Interesting book. Thanks for the post.

paladin17

Re: How to Increase the Electric Charge of the Human Body to Fight Diseases and Viruses (The liver, part 1)

Unread post by paladin17 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:23 am

balsysr wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:29 pm OK tried this liver cleanse and it worked! Stones (gallstones/liver) came out as advertised and I feel better.
Was it confirmed by an ultrasound? I mean, did you have any visible stones in the first place and then they disappeared?

balsysr

Unread post by balsysr » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:38 am

No it was not confirmed by any scan. Rather it was confirmed by the presence of the kind of material the book said to expect, including bright green pea like material that was excreted after two bowel flushes with epson salts (same stuff that doctors give you to clean you out before a colonoscopy).

Now I understand the placebo effect, and maybe that's what's happening here but I don't think so. It has been a week since my 1st cleanse and there are numerous things going on, from increased mental clarity, much reduced tiredness, digestives changes that "feel" better. I've always been an empiricist - so I am willing to experiment on myself (as long as the risks appear to be low) and then observe. In this case I felt strongly enough about the results to give feedback on this site endorsing the process.

A lot of what the author says made sense, not sure I agreed with everything. I was quite skeptical that lemon juice and olive oil would have the effect it did. Zathras did post the original material - I assume this was due to experience with the method. Perhaps he/she could give further details?

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:51 am

balsysr wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:38 am No it was not confirmed by any scan.
Well, in this case these "stones" may have been created in situ by the very substances you took in, just as described here.

balsysr

Unread post by balsysr » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:19 pm

In the question and answer section of the book the author addresses this directly. He gives 12 reasons this is not so. Looks like a he said, she said type argument between different people. Without actually getting analysis done on the "stones" myself I cannot be sure who is correct. Though I tend to favour the original book, for many of the 12 reasons he gives. But science doesn't work with belief, does it?

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:39 pm

paladin17 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:51 am
Well, in this case these "stones" may have been created in situ by the very substances you took in, just as described here.
This was exactly what I was thinking, and confirmed on the website photos. This one lady does this every month and every month shows photos of cut-open "stones", filled with fresh green of her diet that same week.

Just using their bodies as a chemistry lab.

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:22 am

balsysr wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:19 pm In the question and answer section of the book the author addresses this directly. He gives 12 reasons this is not so.
Only one answer is really needed, however: a verifiable before/after ultrasound scan.

Zathras

Unread post by Zathras » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:17 pm

JP Michael wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:39 pm
paladin17 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:51 am
This was exactly what I was thinking, and confirmed on the website photos. This one lady does this every month and every month shows photos of cut-open "stones", filled with fresh green of her diet that same week.
Just using their bodies as a chemistry lab.
Absolutely not. I have had to do 22 liver flushes to reverse a serious health condition and I literally had hundreds of different coloured stones often over 1 cm but steadily I had less and less each time, until none at all, each time my health improved, trust me, seeing is believing in this case!. Various colours show past life style, black is rare (can indicate cirrhosis of the liver, I only had a couple of them), white colour indicates chalky and can mean pill binders from medication or too much hard to digest calcium. It is my experience that the really big stones are hard to get out and it is neccessary to reach deep inside the liver, I had 1 that was over an inch and I could feel it scraping my insides as it came out, but a massive relief (coupled with increased blood flow afterwards, my fingers felt like balloons for a few hours as the blood pressure balanced). To answer your question about ultra sound, according to Moritz, it is difficult to show many because the density is similar to the liver and tends to look like the background but analysis of the stones that were sent off to a lab indicated mould, viruses, live parasites and chalk (have you ever tried to see a cyst on ultrasound? it can be difficult to see). Kidney stones are harder and do show up on ultrasound more, I will cover kidney flushes in the second part, but it is the liver that everything else rides on top and is the most important primary generator of the electric field, thats why I covered it first.

Zathras

Unread post by Zathras » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:28 pm

balsysr wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:29 pm OK tried this liver cleanse and it worked! Stones (gallstones/liver) came out as advertised and I feel better. Warning - the process is definitely uncomfortable for a 66 year old anyway!

I have had bowel problems (diviculitis) on and off for years. The idea that the body has resonant circuits gelled for me and on the other side of body from the bowel is the liver. The book was free, the cure consisted of things (Apple juice, Epson salts, lemon/orange juice) that were all benign and cheap. Did not have to buy anything, all cheap. This is a good indication that the author is not a "snake oil" merchant. Going into it my main fear was that nothing would happen as everything (other than Epson salts) was food. The salts went through like a dose of salts - something I need to do with diviculitus anyway.
Interesting book. Thanks for the post.
I am really impressed somebody here has already done one, it makes it easier to explain, I appreciate your feedback on this. The beauty of this is as you say cheap and fairly easy. What is not easy is people understanding the concept and coming to it of their own volition. I posted this partly to help people who are on the fence or are looking for an alternative treatment to a health issue that does not involve medication and can be done naturally, it is not a cure all but will help the majority of people fight off what they have more effectively by boosting the electrical charge of the body. I don't know how many you have done, but I suggest you keep doing the liver flushes until there are not more stones, the really nasty ones can take 10 flushes to come out, because they are lodged so deep inside but afterwards you will feel amazing for it and younger (in my experience hair on the head starts to grow back on about the 10th or 12th flush!). If you look at 'Lia Panda' on the link above, his hair is so much more thick, he had no more stones after 12 flushes, looks 20 years younger. :D

Zathras

Unread post by Zathras » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:00 am

Visual tell signs of the body to show the state of the cell resonances, stem cell health and cell destination

Some terms needs to be introduced first, here.

Stem cell destination
:- This is a type of longitudinal (or scalar) wave that stretches into the future timeline looking for a destination, it is a temporal wave and yet time independant at the same time. The cells must have a target for the wave that they produce otherwise they do not know where to go. (certain medications like vaccines will effectively short circuit this infinite destination search ability, creating a false destination and this will alter the person's intuition and ability to see things clearly, it will also shorten the temporal destination of the cells which often means they will have reduced life expectancy because the cells no longer want to live forever).

Conflict Cells Conflict Cells mean there are 2 frequencies in 1 stem cell (but still 1 set of vibrations). This means the stem cell destination has 2 places to goto, this is bad because it means all the energy does not go to 1 single destination. Bipolar, M.E. and endometriosis are all types of conflict cells, often the person has no energy, and the cells will have abnormal growth such as adhesions and cysts. It is very difficult to sort out, liver and kidney flushes will help but it will depend when and why this happened.(pregnant mother medicating, vaccines or the parents had some sort of drug therapy pre-pregnancy may cause this)

Elements This is in the classical sense of the word and in this case either it means physical Elements such as the blood or the Kidneys. It can also mean vibrational Elements made initially of Sounds which become waves then cells, for example the colour of the eyes, hair or the skin.

External tell signs

1) A double crown on the head when the baby is born can show conflict cells. This is 2 frequencies opposing each other on the top of the baby's head which will show most strongely just after being born, of course most baby's are born with only 1 crown as it should be. This may also show on their finger prints as conflicting waves (I know 2 people who had double crowns and both have conflict cells, but it is not a gauranteed sign but merely a guide of what to expect)

2) shallow, thin or virtually no finger prints. This means weak stem cells, if you have this you must be careful with lifestyle. The opposite of course is deep finger prints which mean healthy strong stem cells. Liver flushes and other steps can make the finger prints actually get a little deeper but its hard to do.

3) long thin vertical lines on the fingers. This can look kind of like crinkley crisps on a cold day, people with endometrisosis call this endo fingers. It is a sign of conflict cells, the frequencies are not going to the correct place on the skin during resonance. (liver and colon flushes can reduce this, it is hard to get rid of). Some medications can create the wrong destination for the longitudinal waves and cause this to develop.

4) Marks or spots on the skin, often looks like a rash on the arm. This can be a sign the resonance between the skin and lungs is damaged, possible impending skin cancer(the skin and lungs are coupled as a resonate pair). This can be serious and an early indicator of lung cancer, which may take a very long time to develop afterwards, so there is plenty of time to take action! You must clear the lungs and help them breath better with more oxygen, consider the kidney flush, its tricky but possible in many cases, the kidney flush is a partial lung flush.

5) Eye brows receding. The eye brows are the roots for the stem cells, if they are receding, it means new stem cells will not grow back as easily. Statins are known to make the eye brows fall out, so be careful about medications (they starve the cells of sustenance causing a cholesteral famine, and in the brain for that matter). Liver flushes often make hair grow back on the head but making the eye brows grow back is difficult.

6) Loss of hair colour. This is reduced vibrations for the Element that determines hair colour, it is possible to partially reverse this by strengthening the stem cells and resetting the memory of the charge forming a new infinite destination. Toxins trapped in the liver may have caused this and removing them is a good first step.

7) People bent over when they walk. Indicates a blocked and congested liver, can be easy to sort early on, should make them stand upright more.

8) Diminishing eye sight. This can be compared to the Q-factor in oscillators, the higher the Q-factor the sharper, finer tuned and more efficient the resonance and frequency is hence better eye sight. Kidney flushes can improve the eye sight, other methods to do with scalar wave biology will also be covered in later steps.

9) Tiny lumps under skin often on the face or back. This indicates kidney stones.

10) Breathing problems up hills and chest pain. This can be a seriously blocked liver. Repeated liver flushes can completely reverse this if its tackled early on (I used to always get out of breath walking up hills but its gone now, I can nearly run up them).

11 Strokes and heart attacks. The organs can be thought of as connected by a delicate gear system. When a gear slips, it can cause a missed beat of the heart or even worse a stroke. The key is for the primary circuit of the liver to produce as much electrical charge as possible to the secondary circuit (lungs, heart and brain and most of stem cells), its all about oxygen production and maintaining a maximum possible efficiency of our wonderfully complicated multi-geared bi-circuit. Remember the target and result is always on the secondary side just like a switch mode power supply. (the stem cells control the feedback back to the primary).

I hope this helps, there are others but thought this is enough for starters. :D

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:35 am

Zathras wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:17 pm Absolutely not. I have had to do 22 liver flushes to reverse a serious health condition and I literally had hundreds of different coloured stones often over 1 cm but steadily I had less and less each time, until none at all, each time my health improved
This still does not prove where they came from. It does not prove these 'stones' originated in the gall bladder or the liver. It's excellent you've had a positive health outcome. But my inner chemist is not at all convinced that this is anything more than a chemical reaction in the stomach and bowels between oleic acid/citric acid and the magnesium salt hydrate, creating new fatty-acid salts from the magnesium (magnesium oleate or magnesium citrate) which have precipitated with other product in the lower bowel and expelled.

balsysr

Unread post by balsysr » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:20 am

The problem with the internet these days is that you can get any opinion you want. So you search and yes - acid + oil + bile chemicals can produce "soap" stones. That is not really the issue, the issue is does this cleanse improve your health?

It was interesting to do "pro" and "con" searches on the treatment using google. The prize to me was the "con" site by a doctor explaining how the method produces "soap" stones. However, reading the posts to this video I found a large number of people who say things like, "but I had gallstones (confirmed by scans) after the cleanse no stones (confirmed by subsequent scans)". There was enough positive responses like this from enough different people to make a reasonable person think there may be something more going on here.

But how does one work out "fact" from "fiction"? Double blind, peer reviewed studies perhaps, but I can't afford to do this and good luck sorting out confounding factors in diet and human health. For me it was back to empirical science, try the experiment for myself and observe the results. The result is that I am going to repeat the process after 3-4 weeks. Even if all I am doing is creating "soap" its doing a good job in cleaning out some toxic stuff from my digestive system (stones are not the only thing coming out, some rather rancid foul smelling material is also produced even after two full doses of epson salt through the system, the same salts used before a colonoscopy to clear the bowel).

Personally I believe in using modern medicine, at least the best parts of it. I also believe in herbal medicines, particularly as practised by Indian and Chinese. Modern medicine is too fixated on chemicals - the view is it's all just chemistry. I take a much more holistic view, it's chemistry, electricity (energy) and the responses due to consciousness itself.

Anyway, like anything these days, believe what you want to believe, but try to keep an open mind and experimenting when the experiment is harmless is the way to go.

Cheers,

Zathras

Unread post by Zathras » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:34 pm

balsysr wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:20 am ....
Anyway, like anything these days, believe what you want to believe, but try to keep an open mind and experimenting when the experiment is harmless is the way to go.
Cheers,
Hi, thanks for the reply and support. Yes doing regular liver flushes is a great way to maintain health, have you considered the colon and kidney flushes at all? I found that too many liver flushes made it operate faster than other organs, strange as that sounds, if you tune only 1 item in a car then leave the other components out what do you think happens with the engine.
Its an odd feeling having the primary circuit operating faster than the secondary side, its as if you are ahead of yourself all the time, normally its the other way round, meaning the brain, lungs or heart is often pulling on the body to try to keep up with it's energy demands. Having the liver ahead is a great anti stroke preventative, you can not slip a gear when the primary side is operating faster than the secondary, but on the other hand, if the heart or brain demands too much energy and the liver and kidneys can not deliver it then slipping a gear could mean a heart attack or stroke because they must be intermeshed perfectly. (heart arrhythmia is likely this also) .
Diverse oils and fats make a stronger Qi resonance, the dielectric properties are strengthened for wave conduction in the insulation. In scalar wave terms this means the decay rate of the sound wave is lengthened, the sound wave will last longer and travel further. Salt for example markedly affects this by conduction, meaning that less salt will give a longer decay rate of the scalar wave as it travels around the body inside the myelin sheaths then to the cells, so sweating lessons the salt in the blood and makes the waves last longer thus giving more energy (also improves the conductivity of the membrane of the skin between the electric and magnetic fields of inside and outside the body)

Have you tried baobab oil, walnut oil, or roasted sesame oil in cooking and also for eating tamarinds and avocados are very oily and have brilliant properties for strengthening the circuit and boasting the electric charge of cells?

Regards.

Zathras

Unread post by Zathras » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:42 pm

Do not be put off by naysayers, flushing the body of decades old toxins and trapped stones in organs and other potentially cancer causing debris is a very powerful method for healing. Imagine your old car after 40 years, what do you think the oil, air and fuel filters would look like, never mind the piping that connects them altogether?!
Cleaning them all out on a car gives more horse power and it kind of works the same as the body, which is after all a finely tuned machine of many inter-meshed frequencies that act like gears. The liver flush can be considered a ‘remap’ of the circuitry that avoids dead ends such as liver/kidney stones or negative energy absorbing pathways such as cysts, lumps etc and allows the sound energy (scalar waves) to find the correct path to the cell destination (as opposed to what in RF language is called, terminating in a dummy load)

That being said about pipe cleaning, I initally proceeded in somewhat the wrong order (sorry), the first place to be flushed is actually the colon/intestines and this is pretty easy compared to the liver or kidneys. (I will skip warm water colon cleanses but think you get the idea, they can be done as well or instead but it is the oxidizing properties of the magnesium compounds that are considered superior as a rule)

The intestines form the wiring base and foundation of the primary circuit, if you have a corrupted or blocked colon, the electric charge will not penetrate fully across the wiring, symptoms from this include constipation and low energy, basically there is faulty wiring on the primary side of your transformer so not enough power will be delivered to the secondary circuit of heart, lungs and brain.(compare the intestines to tree roots, they both oscillate and derive molecular information from the background in a similar way)

The good news is that there are powerful supplements which are simple to use with a few precautions. Magnesium is biology’s master element that builds around 330 molecules in the body and it is this that was often used before Big Pharma took over modern medicine after 1900.

Magnesium based colon cleaners are often proprietary, but they basically contain magnesium oxide, magnesium peroxide and magnesium hydroxide (milk of magnesia), these are the equivalent of a safe version of drain cleaner for your rear end. (just like your toilet or sink plumbing can get blocked and needs sodium hydroxide but just less deadly for humans!). This will increase current flow.

Popular ones for sale are called ‘Colosan’ (which I used and recommend it) others include ‘Oxy-powder’, like say, the ingredients are probably pretty generic, read the reviews if you are not sure.

Steps for a Colon and Intestine Cleanse

2 heaped teaspoons of Colosan in half a litre of warm water as a first drink after you get up.
Wait a long as possible before eating any breakfast, then don’t eat acidic fruit and avoid coffee or alcohol for 2 days, remember you have drank a strong oxygen producing agent and it will react with some foods if you are not careful, fats and oils are ok.

Be careful not to take it on top of any medications, they can react, antibiotics are very dangerous at the same time (I had just finished a course once and it made me a very sick feeling)

Colosan is a potential anti-cancer treatment as it is so oxidizing (cancer does not like oxygen), but it should be only considered a first step towards healing and not an end all.
This should take a layer of electromagnetic based resonate corruption off the intestines and the electric charge will pass through more effectively.

So to be clear, the correct order of flushes is intestine cleanse, liver flush, and then a kidney flush, if you do all 3, this can raise the electric potential of the body quite considerably and improve health and energy with a number of unexpected health benefits.