God, entheogens, and the Saturn Sun

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?
philalethes

God, entheogens, and the Saturn Sun

Unread post by philalethes » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:43 pm

this seems like the right forum for my inquiry. So far not much here!

I'm 75, since my 20's, from hippie on acid, to Theosophy, to Taoism, and many other spiritual models and their PRACTICES trying to get more information about Life, Cosmos, etc., my understanding grew and grew slowly.

When I found the EU and especially the Saturn Sun of our forgotten past, AND... what i consider the shifting of our "electrical" consciousness downward into denser materialism, I finally felt I had found a natural "physical" referent for why mankind has seeming lost some kind of intuitive and spiritual awareness that we still look backwards in time for: call it the Ancient or Perennial Wisdom.. Somehow old timers knew more of "God" and our place in Cosmos.

Now with the EU, and our model of a Connected Cosmos, with instantaneous communication along an Internet Web of Birkeland Currents flowing two-ways, like a vast arterial and nervous system, I finally have a model that my "trips" can move within, and get answers.

Here is my frustration. I look at groups like the Jews, but past them to what they learned in Old Babylon, then back to Sumer, Egypt... and even this is only good for 3000 BCE! We got so much missing territory back to the Younger Dryas, end of Ice Age, Gobekli Tepe, 12,000 years ago, one-half of a Platonic Year cycle.

I can see the left-over residue of mankind's older states of mind under the Saturn Sun as it devolved, which have come down to us in the remnants and icons of religion. Of these, the Torah, the Hindus, have the best written records I know of. The "runes" of Egyptian hieroglyphs I sense have a much deeper level, like reflections of an earlier Bead Game of algorithmic memes of Mind as Neters or archetypes.

So much of the old plasma structures (which I see also as symbolic Code in the pictographs of the human mind, our deep foundations for language, the Human Software) show up in symbols and behavior. Lately I looked at Moslems going around the Saturn Cube Kaaba, which reflects the Hexagon on Saturn's north pole. We humans still do all these dances and rituals and don't know where these internal movements come from.

I've read all of Dwardu's books; watch every EU video (249 I find on my computer now); got Ev, Dave, Peratt, etc etc. It all dovetails together, and goes with my books in an esoteric library; I see the forms in trip visions of a vast fractal self-similar Universe.

What I really ache for is to find some old Kabbalist who will admit to the earlier roots of the Torah, a mystic who has gone there and is not wed to the outer form of religion. WHERE are these mystics? I guess i am one.

What I miss in the EU is discussion of the connection of plasma flowing structures and their equivalent versions in consciousness.
Because I also use entheogens to amplify my inner vision, I get "downloads" that clearly show how IT is ALL of ONE nature.
Am I the only one in the EU who sees the obviousness of this? That consciousness and its various states relates easily to tuning to various frequencies or "channels" or "stations" on the dial of Reality? And all is due to electrical charge and frequency???

And that even the words for "God" that come down to us reflect this??
EL-ectrical. Anu, Anode. Gods come down. Electrical plasma flows come down, polarity, heavens and hells.

The polar Mirror of Reality which is reflected in how our minds work, dividing the world into categories and boxes, but at its simplest it is Self vs. Other. A Mirror. Drawing lines or defining where Self ends and Other begins. And yet, ALL is within a Connected Cosmos where the EL-ectrical flow of the "Holy Spirit" passes through all tying everything together as One Organism, structured, alive, consciousness, instantly communicating.

I email Hindu scholars and try to get them to see the EU connection to their discourses on the Vedas and the old "gods," but they remain just as reified in their concepts as western scientism. You know, I get it that EU folk want some respect in the science community and avoid such "woo" so as not to lose more respectability... but if matter is information and pattern, then nothing is really solid and ALL is Mind, coherent across all scale and distance. Frequency, geometry, number, music and harmony. This is the juicy fruit.

Does anyone know any Jewish Kabbalists for instance, who can talk EU and see the connection? Or mystics of whatever stripe.
This is a unifying area where we bring science (in its supposed detachment) into synthesis with spirituality (a preferred term over the rigidity of religion). A Spiritual Science as many Seers have said is the higher vision.And have tried to convey to mankind's monkey mind.

Taoism, or any animistic approach which recognizes the connective tissue of chi/ki/xi/spirit/mind and operates through direct feeling of the Force in us and around us is where my interest lies. Where my experience lies.

The ET phenomena which is accelerating can be seen as the imposition of beings-gnosis-information from higher dimensional Mind trying to "invade" and upgrade and patch our current damaged, wounded, post-Fall PTSD model of reality. The EU is really a "gnostic" science overturning the old dead universe model.

Do I find any other such persons here on the EU forum?
We have the keys now to revitalize the old forms that have come down to us.

Best wishes to all seekers for knowledge of the How, Who, & Why! :shock: :lol: :ugeek: :D ;)

JP Michael

Re: God, entheogens, and the Saturn Sun

Unread post by JP Michael » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:58 pm

I am currently notetaking for a book on this topic.

Obviously I start from a radically different worldview and assumptions but as far as I am concerned either 'god' pervades everything and all of us (pantheism/panentheism) via the electric force, or we are staring at the esoteric heart of the most sophisticated counterfeit of an extant reality.
philalethes wrote:We have the keys now...
But do you know what is on the other side of the currently-closed door?

philalethes

Unread post by philalethes » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:36 am

I cut my milk teeth on Theosophy 50 years ago. Blavatsky says in her works that electricity is a manifestation on this 3D level of a higher force called Fohat, which is still some representation of forces in polarity. I have contemplated/meditated for years on trying to go within back to Source, and have progressively built up an interior model based on how images come onto my mindscreen, but more so by the feelings I have had, that of flying along torrents of energy, or of being in and OF that Flow, which has a duality as depicted by the Oroboros image: this Flow (which I am happy to call "plasma") eats itself, or it feels like it turns itself inside out; it mirrors itself, it is androgynous in that it can oscillate from male to female, from penetrator to penetrated.
I have felt I was riding this Serpent Flow, as as the "tail" I could see the "mouth" coming at me to swallow me. Then I realized that I was penetrating it and would take it over from within, so I was not the "victim" but rather the "conqueror."

OR, you can perceive from the viewpoint of being the Mouth running toward the tail to swallow it up!

Imagine conception in the uterus from the viewpoint of the sperm racing towards a giant Moon of an Egg ahead of you, to your destruction. Then shift to being the Egg watching an invasion of flying wigglers coming at your crazed with desire to penetrate you and burst you asunder! And yet... we are made from that collision, and our Self is made from these two polar and opposed identities! You are BOTH.

Same way a star spits out a plasma overcharge as a "child" and for a while they may be connected by an Umbilicus or World Tree, they are while connected One as Two, just as the foetus is also the Mother, and their minds must be melded. so then all earthling minds of Gaia were once melded with the higher frequency Mind of Saturn Sun.

And just as Uranus was an old name given to the Saturn Sun when it was hazy and more like a swirling Chaos in the sky overhead, later revealing a glowing star which seemed to emerge from the Chaos, which is the Ouranos begetting Chronos/Saturn mythos meme... in a related way as I rode this plasma tail into the mouth, swallowed like Jonah by the plasma Leviathan, the tail eventually left throughout the UR- Anus, and the cycle repeated like spirals within spirals ad infinitum. Both the swallower and the eaten.

If all the plasmoids in Cosmos are born like beads on a Birkeland Current chain, then perhaps all are yet connected though we don't perceive the filaments that connect as they are in "dark mode."

So what is "on the other side of the door" is us again. We meet ourself coming and going!

Many creation myths carry this meme of an UR god who either frack itself or masturbates the world into existence. If there is only one Beingness as Source, it has to polarize Itself into Self & Other in order to have a Game of Cosmos, something to know, relate to, communicate with. This step in the Process is called the appearance of the Logos (nested sets of self-similar harmonics in relationship). Here is the "Son" of God as it were.

We can call this Process of the Unknowable Singular Monad "God" but this is unknowable to us as no Self can "know" unless there is an Other to be known. So I am equally happy to use the term "God" which connects all, as relating to that secondary phase of Logos. "Word" whether meaning frequencies or nested Cymatics in sacred geometric enumerations, or Word like our lessor minds use letters to make up larger "Lego" blocks we call "words."

I am trying to convey the Vision of a Greater Self breaking Itself up into self-similar organelles within Its "body;" and the sense of reverse-engineering this Process starting from within the monad of your self, back to the Root of this proposed One Source. We can do this because we ARE IT, using similar patterns. As they say, Plasma structures will scale up. What we seek is apparently inside us, though we see it also outside us. As within so without.

The high weirdness of this is that the world "outside" is a projection from our Singular Eye, the Jewel Eye or Third Eye in the 3rd ventricle. It is as if the world is made of reflective stuff and we project out the beam of our reality; thus we see ourselves exteriorized. The "Other" or "eNeMy" is the aNiMa of our MiNd. I am attempting to briefly communicate multiple levels here with punning and pattern. A famous expression is "if you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him." Which relates in my visions that the "mouth" coming at you as "enemy" is Your own Self. Waveforms in mirrored aspects will cross-cancel each other out.

Thus "God" in the 3 aspects as Creator-Preserver-Destroyer holds all 3 states simultaneously, although to our lessor minds caught in sense of a state called Time, this seems linear. Cosmos as a flowing plasma arterial system of consciousness is creating and destroying Itself continuously, recycling. A Mirror seems to be like a "door" as it appears there is an "Other" on the other side... but is this an illusion of our lessor minds which can only work through duality-think?

There is a kind of perception we can call paradoxical logic which groks this. Mystically put, it is knowing through the Heart rather than mind.

Illusion of separation is the Maya (Sanskrit meaning "to measure." ) To measure is to assume / perceive separated entities and note space between. But if all organelles or monads are contained within the Cosmic Monad who fractally repeats Its pattern, is there really separation? These are the paradoxes of perception in the little mind.

Was that fun? Or "non-sense?" :ugeek:

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:40 am

This all reminds me of Rupert Sheldrake, and
Listening to him speak about morphic resonance.

perpetual motion

Unread post by perpetual motion » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:54 am

power of sight, and union of the thing seen with the sight. For vision is made
actual only when the thing seen is in a certain way in the seer.

..A prophet is a teacher of known truth; a seer is a perceiver of hidden truth, a revelator is a bearer of new truth. In the widest sense, the one most commonly used, the title, prophet, includes the other titles and makes of the prophet, a teacher, perceiver, and bearer of truth.

Heres some goodies from around the world. You could have the imagination of one of
the greatest story tellers of all mankind.
This is just a parcial list.

Peyote (Lophophora williamsii) ...
Salvia (Salvia divinorum) ...
Cannabis (Cannabis sativa) ...
Ayahuasca (Banisteriopsis caapi) ...
Betel nut (Areca catechu) ...
Tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum)
Yopo
Jimson weed
Ayahuasca
San Pedro
Henbane
Mushrooms
Opium poppysomniferum) …

Some of the above plants will make sight and sound a( hundred fold or more).
This is second hand information. Like everything else on here.
The further away from first hand information you-we-us-our get, the further away the real truth is left out.
Let's call it heresy evidence.

Bin-Ra

Unread post by Bin-Ra » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:10 pm

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king’s horses and all the king’s men
Couldn’t put Humpty together again.

This may not originate with the loss of the Saturnian Age - but its a good fit.
The physic as the embodied and reflected psychic is a spiritual wholeness, but the development of the segregative consciousness is a focus operating the idea of local or self-autonomy as a private bias given preference as the idea of possession and control over self, other and life.

The tendency even in Saturnian and Plasma illuminated mythologies is to project out consciousness back - as if a world as we call it, existed then - even allowing for different celestial configurations.

Evolution or the unfolding of the Consciousness of Earth has a living spiritual or implicit 'communication' and embodiment of consciousness and world as one thing - but being experienced as fragmented or many things.

The experience of self-consciousness is also the introduction of the experience of getting in our own way, of self-doubt, self-lack and the development of the masking or split of mind that adapts to its world by learning it. Learning to see it and to embody it. It is a world of a mind of judgement laid over an Original Communication.

The experience of the 'Fallen' or alienated consciousness is the drive to regain or restore - but in the context of the fear of reliving the 'death' of love or loss of Intimacy as the simple and obvious Field of an Infinity in everything one. In this way the mind of the Separation is locked OUT because it now sees locking out totality as survival of the mask of its self-protection.

As in an individual life, there are early formative experiences that are preverbal-mental and have no or little conscious awareness or acceptance and release, we all have unique but recognisable patterns of 'Separation trauma' as well as gifts or inspirations of connection that visibly or invisibly support the life focus or theme we are the unfolding of and sharing in. The interactive entanglements of judgement and denial are the broken Family Constellation of Humanity - as our own compartmentalised or split 'mindset'. We effectively re-enact the Separation (mindset) by our attempts to put Humpty together again. These include the attempt to redefine reality as naturally chaotic or coercive power as the fittest in suppressing chaos to stand on its corpse or to corporately straddle the masses. In other words the archetypes of our formative past merely change form under the illusion of fulfilment restored as a private gratification - masked in appeal to sympathy, support and compliance.

We are many different personality types, and in relation to our world, many feel their life as a stranger in a strange land and do not incarnate fully, and so are looking somewhere else than unfolding presence for their Home or true belonging, as a result of the lens of a mind of 'forgetting' which assigns its sense of lack in deprivation or denial OUT and AWAY onto past, world, others and events - and lives the world it thus 'creates' as a mitigation to pain of self.

Where does Electric Universe come in?
The mindset of 'closed system' posits a premise that is extended to its world and to others. And this is the realm of seeming separate powers and things acting on and acted upon by attack, coercion and constraint. And it defends its separateness as its salvation FROM Totality that undoes any sense of possession of such power - even though it depends upon the very Existence it must deny in order to seem to be.
Its world then is a model of its premises cast out and selectively filtered in given acceptance, focus and development running as 'Seek and do NOT find' - but always finding the call to war and to further sacrifice in pursuing futility at cost of sharing in the true.

The true has a value in science as valid, relative to current quantifiable and repeatable observation and measurement in regard to specific ideas or theories of relationships within the observable world. This can and will uncover relational ratios and reciprocities that uncover an implicit order beneath appearances. Aligning with that understanding opens technological opportunity to harness the 'way things work' in respect to its particular focus and application, but the true in Life is the only quality that CAN be shared because it is One without a second - as a resonant match or recognition in which we know ourself as an expression of wholeness in whatever the form of the situation at hand. That the 'mindset' of control interjects to frame the experiences as 'mine' in some way, is part of the cost of supporting blind identity in control rather than accepting being identified in the living.

It is possible to temporarily suspend or block many of the filters and rules of the mindset or mask of possession and control by a variety of means - but the intent to do so is FROM a sense of self-seeking that runs as default until this is directly recognised as 'chasing your own tale' and exchanged for a new story that in a sense rises from the zero-point of our being because we are not actively trying to put Humpty together again - but yield the experience as it is - to the movement of the unfolding of our being - which we never did create or make or actually LOSE - so much as lost sight of.

Coming back into a connected and communioned sense of truly shared significance or inherency is against the grain of the development of the mask of defence. A cover story in which we may be heavily invested and deem it to big to fail - and so protect it against the messengers of truth that open new perspective we see as threatening - even though it would also bring new light on the current blockage.

I didn't get to write of the spiritual psychic aspect of the 'Gods' or God that taught what was needed to survive a world of calamity, scarcity, threat and war. But my sense in simple is that there is always a bridge from wholeness to the sense of a separation as the movement of Reintegration - as a shared willingness. You can also see this as knowing what you need to know when you need to know it - but clearly we have to truly know and align present in our desire and this is lost to the mind of masking wishes that hide in trying everything ELSE - because true desire or love is associated with fear of pain of sacrifice and loss.

Note it seems easier to find 'identity' over and against something - than to align and own wholly FOR something - and yet when we do what we love and are - we know unfolding fulfilment and would not want to be anywhere or anything or anyone else.

Sharing life is its nature - not an added imposition of rules. But to get this we have to drop the 'getting' for a giving and receiving that has relational integrity. Living from wholeness is very different to all that we have hitherto learned and calls for a culture of support. I still hold for the Idea of Life on Earth - but not as we know it Jim. ;-)

Bin-Ra

Unread post by Bin-Ra » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:14 pm

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king’s horses and all the king’s men
Couldn’t put Humpty together again.

This may not originate with the loss of the Saturnian Age - but its a good fit.
The physic as the embodied and reflected psychic is a spiritual wholeness, but the development of the segregative consciousness is a focus operating the idea of local or self-autonomy as a private bias given preference as the idea of possession and control over self, other and life.

The tendency even in Saturnian and Plasma illuminated mythologies is to project our current consciousness back - as if a world as we call it, existed then - even allowing for different celestial configurations.

Evolution or the unfolding of the Consciousness of Earth has a living spiritual or implicit 'communication' and embodiment of consciousness and world as one thing - but being experienced as fragmented or many things.

The experience of self-consciousness is also the introduction of the experience of getting in our own way, of self-doubt, self-lack and the development of the masking or split of mind that adapts to its world by learning it. Learning to see it and to embody it. It is a world of a mind of judgement laid over an Original Communication.

The experience of the 'Fallen' or alienated consciousness is the drive to regain or restore - but in the context of the fear of reliving the 'death' of love or loss of Intimacy as the simple and obvious Field of an Infinity in everything one. In this way the mind of the Separation is locked OUT because it now sees locking out totality as survival of the mask of its self-protection.

As in an individual life, there are early formative experiences that are preverbal-mental and have no or little conscious awareness or acceptance and release, we all have unique but recognisable patterns of 'Separation trauma' as well as gifts or inspirations of connection that visibly or invisibly support the life focus or theme we are the unfolding of and sharing in. The interactive entanglements of judgement and denial are the broken Family Constellation of Humanity - as our own compartmentalised or split 'mindset'. We effectively re-enact the Separation (mindset) by our attempts to put Humpty together again. These include the attempt to redefine reality as naturally chaotic or coercive power as the fittest in suppressing chaos to stand on its corpse or to corporately straddle the masses. In other words the archetypes of our formative past merely change form under the illusion of fulfilment restored as a private gratification - masked in appeal to sympathy, support and compliance.

We are many different personality types, and in relation to our world, many feel their life as a stranger in a strange land and do not incarnate fully, and so are looking somewhere else than unfolding presence for their Home or true belonging, as a result of the lens of a mind of 'forgetting' which assigns its sense of lack in deprivation or denial OUT and AWAY onto past, world, others and events - and lives the world it thus 'creates' as a mitigation to pain of self.

Where does Electric Universe come in?
The mindset of 'closed system' posits a premise that is extended to its world and to others. And this is the realm of seeming separate powers and things acting on and acted upon by attack, coercion and constraint. And it defends its separateness as its salvation FROM Totality that undoes any sense of possession of such power - even though it depends upon the very Existence it must deny in order to seem to be.
Its world then is a model of its premises cast out and selectively filtered in given acceptance, focus and development running as 'Seek and do NOT find' - but always finding the call to war and to further sacrifice in pursuing futility at cost of sharing in the true.

The true has a value in science as valid, relative to current quantifiable and repeatable observation and measurement in regard to specific ideas or theories of relationships within the observable world. This can and will uncover relational ratios and reciprocities that uncover an implicit order beneath appearances. Aligning with that understanding opens technological opportunity to harness the 'way things work' in respect to its particular focus and application, but the true in Life is the only quality that CAN be shared because it is One without a second - as a resonant match or recognition in which we know ourself as an expression of wholeness in whatever the form of the situation at hand. That the 'mindset' of control interjects to frame the experiences as 'mine' in some way, is part of the cost of supporting blind identity in control rather than accepting being identified in the living.

It is possible to temporarily suspend or block many of the filters and rules of the mindset or mask of possession and control by a variety of means - but the intent to do so is FROM a sense of self-seeking that runs as default until this is directly recognised as 'chasing your own tale' and exchanged for a new story that in a sense rises from the zero-point of our being because we are not actively trying to put Humpty together again - but yield the experience as it is - to the movement of the unfolding of our being - which we never did create or make or actually LOSE - so much as lost sight of.

Coming back into a connected and communioned sense of truly shared significance or inherency is against the grain of the development of the mask of defence. A cover story in which we may be heavily invested and deem it to big to fail - and so protect it against the messengers of truth that open new perspective we see as threatening - even though it would also bring new light on the current blockage.

I didn't get to write of the spiritual psychic aspect of the 'Gods' or God that taught what was needed to survive a world of calamity, scarcity, threat and war. But my sense in simple is that there is always a bridge from wholeness to the sense of a separation as the movement of Reintegration - as a shared willingness. You can also see this as knowing what you need to know when you need to know it - but clearly we have to truly know and align present in our desire and this is lost to the mind of masking wishes that hide in trying everything ELSE - because true desire or love is associated with fear of pain of sacrifice and loss.

Note it seems easier to find 'identity' over and against something - than to align and own wholly FOR something - and yet when we do what we love and are - we know unfolding fulfilment and would not want to be anywhere or anything or anyone else.

Sharing life is its nature - not an added imposition of rules. But to get this we have to drop the 'getting' for a giving and receiving that has relational integrity. Living from wholeness is very different to all that we have hitherto learned and calls for a culture of support. I still hold for the Idea of Life on Earth - but not as we know it Jim. ;-)

Bin-Ra

Unread post by Bin-Ra » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:18 pm

[quote=Bin-Ra post_id=537 time=1580731852 user_id=30322]
After this post - (sorry for somehow repeating it ???)
philalethes sent a brief message via my profile.
After I replied to that I felt I would like it to be here - in case it has interest.
(Which I checked with philalethes to be ok).

Looking on the Forum for this (philalethes's) post so as to reply - and found only misaddressed messages and diversion.
However, on returning to my email message I see I can simply hit ‘reply’!

That is a thumbnail sketch for what happens when we go seeking for what we already have, but presume it is somewhere else.

I see the Saturnian age at least in part as a Mother and womb (Inside a red dwarf star) with birthing trauma that unfolded a loss of experiencing reality as FORM and assigning power and derivation of self and life to destructive overwhelm - under which a dissociated or split mind operates as if trapped in form (the body and its world).
This series of trauma and survivals and accommodations and adaptations set the archetypes of the human conditioning

The Polar Constellation - for a while held a ‘classical’ order that was lost to chaos. I see the physical as the reflection or explication of an implicate order that cannot be brought into the physical linear three dimensional framework of our mind-mapping.
And so there are symbolic representations of the forming and transforming of consciousness, that we have as stories or mythology.
Seeking to understand only the outer effects - ie history, geology, cosmology - is one facet taken out of context. For these (traces) are called or recalled into our current configuration of purpose and meaning - (a consciousness) that is largely invisible to us.

So I am always listening within when I look at events and information 'in the world' - and insofar as I align in any resonance synchronicity, I see it as part of a reinteragtive Consciousness - rather than the outer-driven attempt to regain or restore the Golden Age - although there is a Calling in our Ancient Memory of need-lack and Communioned Intimacy - but we go off into diversion under the belief we lost it (Fell or Separated) - and seek to add it as external forms and associations, to a fragment of a ‘survival’ trying to be a whole in its own right (and might).

As for the sign off (in my post above) - it is a star trek reference ;-)

‘Its life, Jim, but not as we know it’.

We think we know life - but when we release the blocks to knowing - life will (and always already does) communicate its OWN presence.

Any concept of self or God - or of the primary qualities of being, is a symbol or placeholder at best.

The obsessive identification with - or ‘love’ of form - is associated with Satan.
When we are phished by forms of illusion or deceit we take the appearance of things to be reality itself and are deceived by our reaction of emotional investment.

Lucifer as the ‘cast out’ or projecting to deny, is the archetype of the ‘fallen mind’ and may well have Promethean light for the realm of ‘men’ - but also the pain of being hatefully trapped and tormented in judgement - and self-superiority.

But these are just momentary 'slices' - and effectively there is a rich tapestry of potentials to draw on - and if you recognise your own answer, it must be to a true question.

The Creative is timeless and (therefore) so are You.
But in the paths and choices you are attracted to, is the uncovering of you to your Self.

Much of the ‘casting out’ (of a Fallen Nature) involved a covering over and Forgetting. Attack and trauma (rage and terror) split the mind. And still do. And yet no matter what complex of levels and facets we seem to be, we are still the Light we were/are created in , as, and of.

Casting is; to mould, to sow or to throw, and also to dramatise in personae, or set in story…

Taking on roles and motifs of an ancient cultural conditioning the flows down through the generations - and yet all flows through the present as shifting focus that then seems to make us a product of (and subject to) our past rather than the creative power to reduce it to serve the presence of awakened desire and purpose.
The desires of entanglement seek outside from a sense of lack but the true will is more like the cup that overflows. When we ‘project’ to share in, we have a different response and world than when we project to get rid of, or to get from.

Uncovering the ‘wave’ or re-enacted archetypes, is the awareness in which we open true Choice, rather than be framed in ‘choose-between’ where all choices lead to Rome (to adapt a phrase).

KTMKim

Unread post by KTMKim » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:39 pm

philalethes wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:43 pm
What I really ache for is to find some old Kabbalist who will admit to the earlier roots of the Torah, a mystic who has gone there and is not wed to the outer form of religion. WHERE are these mystics? I guess i am one.

Does anyone know any Jewish Kabbalists for instance, who can talk EU and see the connection? Or mystics of whatever stripe.
This is a unifying area where we bring science (in its supposed detachment) into synthesis with spirituality (a preferred term over the rigidity of religion). A Spiritual Science as many Seers have said is the higher vision.And have tried to convey to mankind's monkey mind.

Do I find any other such persons here on the EU forum?
We have the keys now to revitalize the old forms that have come down to us.

Best wishes to all seekers for knowledge of the How, Who, & Why! :shock: :lol: :ugeek: :D ;)
Though I feel your pain in trying to get some old kodger (who is supposed to provide wisdom of the ages) to cuck to EU and admit this connection…. What does that really matter? In fact I was listening to a clip of Jagadish Vasudev (Sadhguru) and he points out, that any method of spirituality comes from its specific people FOR its specific people. We are talking blood memory, caste and race. Unfortunately those borders today are so confused, and amalgamated today that tracing any back to find basic truths while remaining pure in cultural practice is nearly impossible. The Kabbalah approach you mentioned isn’t the ONLY one ;)

That being said, I understand the deep insight plant Allies can give us. It’s why finding people in real life meetups can be helpful. EU Meetups anyone? :-)

I have lunch with a man close to your caliber. Same experiences for the most part, same age too, but not as into EU as I am. However he knows of the studies of Rupert and of course McKenna etc. He teaches yoga and has since his 20s when he found his guru and opened an Ashram (first of its kind). We discuss these things you bring up.

My point is, once you practice something that is in your blood, (whatever flavored pathway) you know it to be true. There is nothing that confirms this more than a good old fashioned spell. It sounds to me like you’ve read a LOT but practiced very little. Sure being a hippie from the 60s gave you a fast track to some form of enlightenment via chemicals. But without a foundation from YOUR culture in which to frame it, you’re left questioning which “mystic from any stripe “ will confirm where you’re at. I don’t need a pagan guru to tell me what’s up, I know it. (There aren’t any pagan gurus by the way, for good reason).

Follow your roots whatever they may be, Celt, Norse, Teutonic, Indian even Babylonian as you say if that is your people. Practice the incantations, or rites. Do some good old fashioned spells for some good old fashioned science experiments, and become the EU Mystic you seem to be searching for.

Good luck

Bice

Unread post by Bice » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:00 am

Archibald "Harry" Tuttle

Surik

Unread post by Surik » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:57 pm

Hello.
Esotericism destroyed my humanity, which I regained thanks to Jesus Christ.
Human cognition has limitations and cannot cross the red line.
If the entire universe is, I believe, the brain of God, what power it is. We are called to the dignity of humanity and development as a human person. I only realized this after thirty years of wandering in abstractions