Ganymede UIpdate / The Big Pileup

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?
tholden

Ganymede UIpdate / The Big Pileup

Unread post by tholden » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:10 am

The following is more or less my present take on Ganymede scenarios:

The reasons for believing that modern humans within our system first arose on Jupiter's largest moon, Ganymede, are still valid.

The biggest mystery in the picture is still the missing tens of thousands of years between that first transfer of Cro-Magnon humans to Earth and the beginning of recorded history. There is no argument to be made that complex technological civilizations could not have risen and Fallen more than once within our system during that span gigantic span of time. One or more of those civilizations could easily have been space fairing.

But there is still no rational way to believe but those first humans to come to Earth from Ganymede would have arrived via space vehicles. The main focus of technology in human history has always been weaponry; there is no rational way to believe that anybody would land here on Space vehicles and then start using boomerangs and atlatls as weapons.

As far as I know, the only rational proposal for a method of getting those first humans to Earth is still Don Scott's idea of a water Bridge between Ganymede and Earth. That would have humans and likely other Aquatic mammals landing somewhere in the middle of the Pacific opposite the sub Saturn point of the Earth which I assume was Pico Island in the Portuguese Azores. The humans in particular could not have survived on their own in the middle of the Pacific; I assume they were shepherded to Australia and regions around Australia by other aquatic mammals. symbiotic relationships amongst aquatic mammals would have been common at that time.

The most immediate problem would be the question of a water bridge between Earth and Ganymede with Earth approaching the Sun / Jupiter system on a spiral path hasas has been proposed previously; the approach path would seemingly have to be straight.

In fact, Herbig/Haro strings in space are straight; there don't seem to be any of them which are bent at 26° angles or anything like that.

There are two systemic approaches in this picture, the original approach in which humans were transferred to Earth, and then a Final Approach in which the saturnian system was captured outright. I am suggesting that the original approach was on a reasonably straight path. That approach created Don Scott's Water Bridge and allowed the transfer of humans to Earth. As per the train wreck analogy that I have described, the part of the string that included the Saturnian system was bent at a 26° angle from the rest of the string in this process and then recoiled away into nearby space for a period of time probably measured in a few tens of thousands of years. Then, because of the 26° Bend, when the Saturnian system finally approached the rest of the string a second time, it did so on the kind of spiral path that Troy McLaughlin has suggested ( because of the bend) and was captured outright.

THE GREAT PILE-UP ( related stray thought):

For a period of time after that second approach during which the Saturnian system was captured, there could have been a situation within which most or all of the bodies in our system at that time might have been seen from the earth without telescopes. That could have created a number of combinations of those bodies and you might find depictions of such combinations in artwork from that period. You might even find some such depiction showing both Saturn and Venus, possibly along with one or two other bodies. I would still view that as hellishly unlikely but not impossible.

The thing I continue to regard as impossible is the idea of Venus having originated from Saturn rather than from Jupiter as Immanuel Velikovsky had claimed. Venus has the exact same axis tilt as Jupiter to within less than half of a degree and it has the reverse spin which eruption from the equatorial region of Jupiter would in fact predict.

What then happened to this great pile up? That would have been fairly recent and not tens of thousands of years ago...

Robert Bass of Brigham Young University was one of the best mathematicians of the 20th century. He claimed that the Titus/Bode law of celestial Dynamics (that gives the conformation and Order of our system) is actually the solution to a dynamical relaxation problem. In other words, you could start the bodies in our present system pretty much anywhere within the system and within a very short space of time, a few thousand years, they would be pretty much where they are now. I do not know the details but would guess that calculation was gravity only and did not include electromagnetic forces. that might be a problem, nonetheless the claim does offer some kind of a starting point as to why we no longer see the great pile up.

I have a few other GH type items in the works. This year will not be consumed by health issues and politics...

Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: Ganymede UIpdate / The Big Pileup

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:14 am

Like I have said before in another post, I have looked at pictures of the eye sockets of apes compared with humans, and frontally, apes resemble Neanderthals in terms of eye size than they do to humans. When shown in their correct proportions, apes have much bigger eye sockets and thus eyes than humans. Also, chimp skulls (from the front) look awfully much like Neanderthal skulls. Apes (including Neanderthals and other erect apes) and monkeys originated on Earth and we originated on Ganymede. It's all convergent creation, not evolution.
In a flying saucer I ride. Nothing down below can hide!

Hey, what can I say?