Charge Linear Thread

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

Mathis and Van Flandern

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun May 11, 2008 6:48 pm

- I started reading Dave's APM, but it was too complicated and meaningless for me, so I went exploring and found Miles Mathis' article, called What is Charge? at
http://milesmathis.com/charge2.html
and it makes a lot more sense to me, except for one aspect of his idea. He says gravity is not attraction, but outward motion of expansion in all directions. He doesn't seem to like the idea of attractive forces, or action at a distance, and neither do I, but I also don't like the idea of everything expanding in all directions.
- I like Steve Rado's vortex theory which explains inward motion of gravity as due to aether pressure from outside, instead of attractive force from within. Tom van Flandern has an article somewhere that explains attraction in a way somewhat similar to Rado's. Here http://metaresearch.org/cosmology/Quant ... p#_ednref1 he says, We begin with the gravity model previously discussed at length in these pages. [[1]] In it, the apple falls from the tree because an effectively universal flux of ultra-small, ultra-fast gravitons bombards all matter from all directions in space at all times; but some of that flux is partially blocked by the Earth, resulting in a net graviton wind blowing down toward the Earth.
- Mathis says Newton's gravity equation actually is a combination of the gravity-field with the E/M-field. So he changes mass in the equation to DV [density x volume] and he assigns the V to the gravity-field and the D to the E/M-field.
- I like the aether and vortex aspects of the APM, but the APM seems to support ideas of time reversal, more than 3 dimensions etc, which I consider highly unlikely.
- So I'd accept the aether and vortex aspects of APM, most of Mathis' ideas except for the idea of universal expansion of matter, and the push gravity of van Flandern and Rado, which I call aether pressure, at least for now.
- Please read Mathis' stuff, as it seems to have a lot of insights and implications for both gravity and E/M. I don't know if I'll get time to go through his articles to report more highlights here.

junglelord

Re: Charge Linear Thread

Unread post by junglelord » Mon May 12, 2008 2:49 am

time reversed em is very much a reality
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=10&t=334

Five dimensions is actually quite valid and not to difficult to imagine.
Maybe its because I liked Klauza Klein for so long.
Mind you APM constructs them different, but I have liked the 5-D model for a long time.

APM has two domains of frequency, Linear space time (Einstein) and Distributed space resonance (APM). That is also easy to understand. There have been several proposals on two domains of time recently presented by various groups, so that idea has come around several times.

The math of APM is basic aglebra based on known measurements of the standard classical mechanics, no calculus.

There are two types of charge in APM, Electrostatic and EM. Charge is dimensional and only distributed. That is another way of saying continual tension. That is a confirmation of the universe is an EU from end to end, there is no place in space without electricty/charge. Charge of the electostatic nature is equal for both e- and p+ and that is known as e squared, and is 360 spin. EM charge is 180 spin and is different for all three subatomic paticles and is based on angular momentum for its different results for each of the three sub atomic particles.

I can only speak for myself when I say I like APM because I do get it. I also discovered how to explain the structural relationship of electronic components to the structural reality of non material dimensions when the unit of angular momentum and the unit of the aether, the 2 spin rotating magnetic field are applied to the 5D constructs of APM.

Also that is a tensegrity engineering concept, to apply discontinuous compressive elements of angular momentum spin (plancks constant) and aether unit 2 spin rotating magnetic field (coulombs constant X 16 pi squared) upon continuous tension of charge. That shows that tensegrity is the engineering principle of turning nonmaterial into material. Fuller already stated this in no uncertain terms (Buckminster Fuller, discover of Tensegrity).

APM has saved me from the classical mess. Please give it time. Dont give up.
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord