Answer to "Nuclear War God"

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

freedomrox

Answer to "Nuclear War God"

Unread post by freedomrox » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:47 pm

I do not post much on here because of the rather chilly reception I normally receive to anything I may contribute. This is not to say that I have anything against anyone on this forum, just a realistic critique of my meager understanding of the intellectual narrow-mindedness of any forum upon a theorum, whether accepted or not. It seems to be human nature that once one forms their own theory, then that is how it is and all others are fools. Science has become unto religion in that, "I am right, everyone else is wrong."

This saddens me, as it always has. When I was nine years old and thinking that I actually may have an original thought that would foster scientific knowledge; I caused to be sent to the University of Cambridge an assertion of Massive Spacial Anomolies that affected the gravitational rotation of the Milky Way. I took this as a very large, no, a massive set of centrifically situated anomalies near the center of our galaxy that exerted an electromagnetic force that affected every single star and solar sytem within it. I concluded at that time that the driving force of this galaxy was electrical in nature. This was 1974. Of course after nine months, I received a condenscending letter stating that no such force existed, although I had submitted a crude and admittedly rudimentary lab experiment that actually demonstrated that which is now called a Z-Pinch, yet of unforeseen proportions. Yes, I discovered Hans shortly afterwards. This response decimated my desire to follow mainstream science forever. In 1981, most of my paper was presented absent the electrical components, and was replaced with what is called a "Black Hole".

So it is with heavy heart that I once again have to disagree with portions of the article by my EU heroes, although the premise is sound, yet incomplete.

As it has been shown through ancient myths, that I must remind the authors that they also rely upon, that a simpler explanation is available, and although IS very electrical in nature, is only slightly flawed as to the cause of the current electrical engineering observed on Mars.

Does anyone here know of the ‘Line of Dichotomy’ dividing Mars? A most interesting and very unusual feature that is quite unique to Mars is that the top section of the planet is divided from the bottom section by an enormous jagged and uneven cliff that stretches around the entire planet. There are no breaks in this cliff; it goes all the way around! The top section of the globe is sparsely cratered lowlands and the bottom is heavily cratered highlands. This provides us with an instant clue. These highland and lowland sections of the planet are large enough to be described as each taking up an entire hemisphere of the planets surface but are not at all defined by the hemispheres of the globe with the unbroken cliff that separates the two, running around the planet at roughly 35 degrees to its axis. Get the picture?

It’s kind of like looking at an orange with the top half of the peel roughly torn off while the skin still remains covering the bottom half. This of course gives us every indication that a reasonably large chunk of the planets crust is somehow missing from the top half of the planet. Thus arose the ‘Line of Dichotomy’.

Some of the slopes and cliffs look quite gentle and scalable in this mosaic of the Candor
Chasma area in Valles Marinares looking from north to south but it must be understood that this trench is a whopping five to seven km deep split in the Martian surface, an enormous rip, stretching to a gaping 200 km across. At over 5000 km long it would stretch across the entire continent of Australia. Then on the other side
of the planet nearer the bottom, in fact almost directly opposite the area where we find the three
huge volcanoes, is a huge impact crater and all the signs that a very large object at one time
slammed into Mars with such enormous speed and energy that penetrated deep into the planet.

This I believe is the cause of the electrical events that still force changes to this day upon our smaller neighbor.
Do you see where this all leads?
There is significant evidence that Mars recently suffered the impact of an asteroid or comet
fragment. An impact so great and so devastating that the object in question punched deep into the
planets lower hemisphere and so doing blew all the crust of the top hemisphere from the force of
the blow. The impact had totally devastating results and may well have caused the planet to bulge
and split its surface and three huge gaping ‘blisters’ to appear opposite to the impact site to
release the sudden pressure and catastrophic energy from the blow that was delivered to it.

In a book by Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval and John Grisham that was published in 1998
on the subject entitled “The Mars Mystery” the authors also proposed exactly that scenario and
presented some quite viable evidence to support their claim. Of particular interest is the fact that
there is an ancient Sumerian tale which mentions the Earth, the Moon and Mars all suffering
calamities at around the same time due to the close passage of a celestial body about 11,500 years
ago. Could it be possible that Mars was devastated on that occasion? Could it even possibly have
been as recently as that?

If so, then many questions are answered, as well as many more questions that lend credence to the electrical engineering of the galaxy, as well as, the Universe at large. The polarities of each celestial body seems to determine it's fate when confronted with other celestial bodies and how they interact with each other during these myriad events in history that have become so-called legends and myths.

Is it possible to know? Not by me, for i was not alive at those times, but i do know that every postulation that I have had about weather upon this planet at any given time is caused or influenced to an astronomical degree by our star, Sol. It is a measurable quantity of gamma-electro radiated Birkland Currents emanating from the surrounding Z-pinches that supply the ebb and flow of currents to all inter-connected stars within, at the least, this galaxy. Where the source of these enormous powerhouses that store themselves in such configurations, is not known to me yet, but it is abundantly obvious to me that gravity is nothing more than electromagnetic generation of the same attraction a magnet gains when metals are exposed to an electric current, and that our own magnetosphere could not exist without such an infusion of electricity on a regular basis. There are so many factors that affect said currents, but it is my own conclusion that all motive and protective forces are inconstant electrically generated phenomenons, and the only reason that life can exist. Remember also, that electric currents affecting the chemical processes of the mass known as the brain and body allow it to think and to act....

Just my two cents and something to think about....

I now step aside to allow all detractors to furiously launch their attacks and debate the very essence of my admittedly, small contribution to understanding and science.

Moderator note: This post refers to the TPOD "Nuclear War God"
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2011/ ... wargod.htm
Last edited by nick c on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link to tpod added

moses

Re: Answer to "Nuclear War God"

Unread post by moses » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:25 am

I propose that the Line of Dichotomy is more consistent with it taking considerable time to probably etch away the crust, rather than one explosive event. The intensity of the explosion would have to be just too large to do the job very quickly, and if it was to take some hours, at least, then the rotation of Mars would have prevented only one hemisphere being affected unless the explosion came from exactly the direction of the Martian pole, and then, later, the pole of Mars moved to it's present position.

Now if it was an electric current that etched away the Martian crust then a requirement would be a stable planetary configuration where another planet stays in line with the axis of Mars. Then after this configuration is broken then the axis of Mars shifted to it's present position.

I think there are problems with both scenarios. Moving a planetary axis would likely require a really big force to be applied to the planet to overcome the gyroscopic tendency to wobble for a while and then regain the same axial direction. Perhaps the big cut in Mars was produced then.

Of course, in a stable planetary configuration which was aligned with the Martian axis, a planet might have exploded and so this would account for only one hemisphere of Mars being scraped. The cliffs of the Line of Dichotomy are more consistent with electrical machining, rather than a wave of an explosion. Life on Mars would have been most difficult if one of it's hemispheres was being continually etched away electrically.

Perhaps we can work out this puzzle.
Mo

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:03 am

Todays TPOD gives evidence that suggests that Mars was electrically machined. If that is the case, i see no need to introduce a meteor strike that would produce anomalies that such an event could not explain.

Other TPODS talk about mars' topography ...search TPODS @ picture of the day page..
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/10 ... us-patera/
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Todays TPOD gives evidence that suggests that Mars was electrically machined. If that is the case, i see no need to introduce a meteor strike that would produce anomalies that such an event could not explain.
Sparky

The surface on Mars is probably like it is due to electrical activity when the planets were in chaotic elliptical orbits, ie after the previous stable configuration ( Saturn System ? ). Whereas the missing crust was most likely eroded before that. So there are two situations to consider, at least.
Mo

freedomrox

Unread post by freedomrox » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Only the very narrow-minded and ignorant can focus on just one theme, (such as a meteor?), to try to minimalize the impact of the observations that I posted. Not once is meteor mentioned, so why would one focus and attempt to change the thrust of the article? Please read again and attempt to understand the importance of a celestial body at close range and its attendant polarities before jumping to your own small conclusions.

"If so, then many questions are answered, as well as many more questions that lend credence to the electrical engineering of the galaxy, as well as, the Universe at large. The polarities of each celestial body seems to determine it's fate when confronted with other celestial bodies and how they interact with each other during these myriad events in history that have become so-called legends and myths."

Now, honestly, are you truly saying that physical events do not give rise to electrico-magnetic mechanical manifestations? If so, then you deny that your lights work or your cmputer is able to send and receive signals due to the physical aspects of it's engineering, but only due to it's innate elctrical ability to do so. Sound insane? Yes, it does. You cannot separate the physical bodies from the electromagnectic influences they exert upon any and all existing bodies within it's sphere.

I do not say that I know for a fact that anything actually hit Mars, although the evidence is quite compelling if you actually read the book by Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval and John Grisham that was published in 1998
on the subject entitled “The Mars Mystery”. If you have then you missed it's point as well. As much as it relied upon it's own Physical interpretation, at least these gentlemen did mention the electro-mechanical processes that would have continued to present day. Unfortunately, it seems, most rely only upon a non-physical interpretation to account for the enormous amount of machining that only the surface of Mars shows.

I only have proposed that it is possible that a celestial body could have accounted for both phenomena, without it ever having actually struck the surface of Mars, but in fact almost directly opposite the area where we find the three
huge volcanoes, is a huge impact crater and all the signs that a very large object at one time slammed into Mars with such enormous speed and energy that penetrated deep into the planet. When? I do not know, but I do know that under Lab conditions you cannot make lightning, or any other electrical force match that impact crater, nor under Lab conditions can you make a physical hit or explosion that explains the riling.

Again, expand your minds, and allow for synergy to simply take hold and stop thinking in black and white. Our Universe is definitely from our perspectives endless shades of grey.

Thank you.

The Great Dog

Unread post by The Great Dog » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:52 am

account for the enormous amount of machining that only the surface of Mars shows.
All planets and moons exhibit electrical activity of a violent nature at a point in the recent past.

Any discussion of The Mars Mystery belongs in the NIMI thread, since its major theme is ancient civilizations on a warm wet Mars.
There are no other dogs but The Great Dog