Black hole emitting a giant gas bubble 1000 light-years wide

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Maddogkull1

Black hole emitting a giant gas bubble 1000 light-years wide

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:29 pm

davesmith_au
Site Admin

Re: Black hole emitting a giant gas bubble 1000 light-years wide

Unread post by davesmith_au » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:32 am

Nothing but wild conjecture. A modern fairy-tale. Had you bothered to look over the thunderbolts site, or the holoscience site, you would not need to ask what we here think if it. Do yourself some homework.

Cheers, Dave Smith.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster

jjohnson

Unread post by jjohnson » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:56 am

Dave's right, Mad Dog, as usual.

There is no photo of a Black Hole there (only an artist's fancifully painted or simulated 'interpretation') because by definition a black hole cannot emit radiation or anything else. (Ever wonder how gravity "gets out" of a black hole, hm?) No black hole has EVER been observed "eating" matter and disappearing it from our Universe. No star has ever been observed accelerating into a black hole. There is an amazing dearth of direct evidence for black holes altogether, as a matter of fact, and the X-rays and other phenomena claimed to "show their presence" are inferential claims only, much more readily explained by the electrodynamics of the EU, based on real plasmas observed on Earth and in space.

Another reason there are no images resolved of black holes, or pulsars, or stars outside our galaxy (and only a couple, here, at that, such as giant Betelgeuse) is that they are so far away. When a source of light can only light up a pixel or so on the highest resolution detector, there's nothing to "see" but a point of light. If it is "Dark" as in the Standard Model's "Dark" matter or "Black" hole, the sentence stands on its own without the "but a point of light" part.

Everything "dark" or "black" is conjectured in order to force the gravity model to "work".

Please read more widely and educate yourself. No one else can do that for you. I and others have, who are new to these ideas, and we find that they generally work (try the math) and show plausibility and simpler explanations than the tortuous standard model. If you get into the nuts and bolts EU publications, you'll find that you can ask more directed questions rather than peppering forum readers about basics that you can pick up easily on your own, with a little effort. Buy some books and e-books. Read the more open paper sites on line such as arXiv and viXra. Check other sites such as plasmaresources.com, electric-cosmos.org, holoscience.com, focusfusion.org, cosmology.info, universalcurrents.wordpress.com, electricuniverse.info, plasmas.com, plasma-universe.com and so on. Good luck in your enquiries! Be an intelligent skeptic - no one knows it all, and never will. The electric universe is not only plausible, it is absorbing and leads farther afield into other disciplines and lines of enquiry and undiscovered pleasures.

Worry less about "what do you guys think of this" and find out. Make up your own mind. Half the fun is in the journey. The electric universe is a journey, not a guided tour!

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 am

I'm gonna guess that this was mentioned in a tongue-in-cheek fashion. Black holes passing gas is enough to make even the most ardent follower of mainstream theory have a WTF moment... :lol:
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington