The Aetherometry Model

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Solar

Re: Miles Mathis

Unread post by Solar » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Corpuscles Quoted:
Nicola Tesla

Electricity, therefore, cannot be called ether in the broad sense of the term; but nothing would seem to stand in the way of calling electricity ether associated with matter, or bound ether
A very nice correlation with the Aetherometric “massbound” and “massless”. The same distinction i.e. “electricity associated with matter or bound ether” is the same as “massbound”. Then - the reference to “ether surrounding the molecule” differing though the later infers 'unbound' aether i.e. "massless".

Another important aspect of aether dynamics has been mentioned by you Corpuscles yourself; with “under stress (caused by its own collective interaction).” This is a crucial understanding imho that rarely gets touched on particularly as it relates the concept of the aether “folding” within itself. A difficult thing to convey but member Junglelord understands this as we have very briefly discussed it before in relation to certain proteins ‘mimicking’ the dynamic.

It is a functioning “superimposition” generally understood as ‘the placing of one thing atop another.’ One could probably, normally, relate to the idea of two “fields” occupying the same region of space (I prefer the word ‘interpenetrating’). From my reads of Aetherometry and Harold Aspden the aether has “energy” and interacts with itself via ‘folding’ i.e. interpenetrating itself. In that interaction upon reaching some ‘critical value’ “energy” in excess of maintaining the “primordial balance” is ‘shed’ becoming another distinct “phase-state” existing within the original.

The “stress” or the “strain”, constriction, the ‘expansion’, ‘release’ or Tensegrity dynamic with the two aspects in the one Continuity issuing, emanating, radiating, ‘shedding’ multiplicities:
To follow Leibniz's and Deleuze's inspiration, everything else we refer to as 'other forms of energy' are the results of the folding of this very unfolded reality we call Aether. It is the folding that shortens the distances and permits the other physical effects.
…the main body of this energy distribution throughout the cosmos is in a state of secondary superimposition with itself, forming a fluid phase lattice (a liquid Space manifold) where the energetic relations between distinct manifolds or multiplicities are treated as a function of Phase-Space and Phase-Time properties of the Aether. The secondary superimposition process entails - by the folding or collapse of the Phase-Space manifolds - an auto-electrification of the fine structure of massfree energy.
(…)
In the Phase process of superimposition, the ambipolar massfree electric radiation is subsequently adsorbed to the created massbound charges as their electrokinetic energy. It is the shedding of this electrokinetic energy which produces the near-isotropic and near-smooth CBR distribution of cosmological LFOT photons with quantum frequencies of 1 to 400 GHz. – The cosmic background microwave radiation as evidence for cosmological creation of electrons with minimum kinetic energy and for a minimum of cosmic ambipolar massfree energy
Other such “cosmic backgrounds” will be found.

Likewise, the Reciprocal System of Dewy Larson recognizes the production of ‘objects’ via the interaction of “compound motion(s)” in that “Every physical quantity is a Motion or combination of Motions”. The same reasoning occurs in the work of Boskovic. Some of the central essentials can be correlated nicely between these.

The general principle of this ‘phase-state’ producing - energetic ”superimposition” of compound motion(s),‘absorption’, and ‘conversion’ of “massfree” ather - condensing, ‘structuring, geometrizing and/or becoming “massbound” ( “bound” as Tesla puts it) can be ‘extracted’ from the Cymatics activities as cited and as has been discussed before. One can work with the analogy of he sound waves infusing the kinetic, and 'structuralization' of the 'forms' created. With regard to the aether; its as if we've been told not to heed the SOUNDWAVES! Unfortunately, only the "coherence" placed on a particular phase of the resulting 'object(s)' is accorded any merit.

But, as you know, it is up to the individual to ‘translate’ (or to “see”/perceive) those principles as functional in the universe via the activities of the aether whether quantum; or otherwise. We have the scientific experiments demonstrating it some four times now with Dollard, The Correas, and Bedini, & Konstatine Meyl

StefanR, taking time to digest that.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Good point on the importance of folding.

Folding is an implict function of the condensation of aether and angular momentum (the two mass free items) that combined in a fold to create massbound matter. From that point on the movement and folding of proteins and the spiral of DNA is the level of complexity that must be consider and from what source does this archtecture occur?

It is the implicit origin of aether folding that is the origin of the fractal protein folding. Just as the spiral reoccurs so do the folds.

Folding is like double layers and branching networks....they all come from dual opposite spirals.
I see these conditions along with phase conjugation as fractal systems theory implicit designs.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:10 am

Solar wrote:
Another important aspect of aether dynamics has been mentioned by you Corpuscles yourself; with “under stress (caused by its own collective interaction).” This is a crucial understanding imho that rarely gets touched on particularly as it relates the concept of the aether “folding” within itself. A difficult thing to convey but member Junglelord understands this as we have very briefly discussed it before in relation to certain proteins ‘mimicking’ the dynamic.

It is a functioning “superimposition” generally understood as ‘the placing of one thing atop another.’ One could probably, normally, relate to the idea of two “fields” occupying the same region of space (I prefer the word ‘interpenetrating’). From my reads of Aetherometry and Harold Aspden the aether has “energy” and interacts with itself via ‘folding’ i.e. interpenetrating itself. In that interaction upon reaching some ‘critical value’ “energy” in excess of maintaining the “primordial balance” is ‘shed’ becoming another distinct “phase-state” existing within the original.

The “stress” or the “strain”, constriction, the ‘expansion’, ‘release’ or Tensegrity dynamic with the two aspects in the one Continuity issuing, emanating, radiating, ‘shedding’ multiplicities:

The brilliant stuff that StefanR posted .....details basics in far more scientific and technical terms.

In particular Meyls description, of the vortex scalar standing wave and its ability via compressive and expansive resonnance to "conserve and maintain energy" but to also seem invisible and massless.

I wish I could quickly locate and post a wonderful animation of the aether structure , I found and thought I had downloaded! :oops:

FWIW: (apology if you already perceive & understand all this)

1.Imagine two conical vortex standing waves joined or interlocking at the apex (like a narrow eggtimer hour glass)

The vortex spin of each is in opposite directions. They naturally pulse & twist, interlock and compress intitially forming a bifolar winding in the middle, then under that natural phase stress, momentarily form the spherical combined scalar standing wave Meyl refers to. Then it all reverses and continues.... endlessly to pulse.

I humbly beg to suggest, that this is the inspiration or "template" for Tesla's magnificent bifolar wound coils. Also why he considered that inparticular his scalar longitudinal electricity was inducing and manipulating the aether.

2. Imagine (let's say "in the beginning")There was no "matter", nor "electricicity", but rather a universe filled with a dense "field" of all these things (aether). It is still here in everything.

3. Now , what effect would one of these units have on its neighbours, particularly if they were near but out of phase?

Surely, streams of such would "line up"and twist, such that there is many helical paired threads.

The universes "DNA "strands!?

4. We know all this resonnating "energy" is conserved and appears not to exist at all.
But, since it is pure wave then these will form harmonic vibrations, with nodes in the chains, such that different shapes of collective units will form. Those shapes or lattices are what we call matter.... yep the whole zoo, from so called "quarks", through "photons"...etc etc.

5. These "matter lattices " also create further strain, on the individual aether units, and or helical chains of them.

This strain eventually causes what we call electricity (in all its varieties and forms!)"Matter" interacting with "aether"

6.Then we have Velikovsky Tesla, Birkeland , Alfvens ,Thornhill , Scott and many others to thank !!!...for Electric Universe theory..... which explains the rest of universal construction! and combined with aether .... can explain all other mysterious phenomena like gravity, electricity production etc

:D :ugeek:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apology to all members in advance for yet another inarticulate rant!

I will try to refrain , and get us all back to discussing the brilliant Miles Mathis stuff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:18 am

Corpuscles wrote:
Solar wrote:

The brilliant stuff that StefanR posted! .....details the basics in far more scientific and technical terms.

In particular Meyls description, of the vortex scalar standing wave and its ability via compressive and expansive resonnance to "conserve and maintain energy" but to also seem invisible and massless.

I wish I could quickly locate and post a wonderful animation of the aether structure which I found long ago and thought I had downloaded! :oops:

FWIW: I realise you probably know /understand MORE than me . But this is how imagine it based from reading the old masters. Particularly enlightening for his simplicity was some speeches by Sir Oliver Lodge. Also this forum is a tresure trove of intelligent well read folk ... I will get it one day!

1.Imagine two conical vortex standing waves joined or interlocking at the apex (like a narrow eggtimer hour glass)

The vortex spin of each is in opposite directions. They naturally pulse & twist, interlock and compress intitially forming a bifolar winding in the middle, then under that natural phase stress, momentarily form the spherical combined scalar standing wave Meyl refers to. Then it all reverses and continues.... endlessly to pulse.

I humbly beg to suggest, that this is the inspiration or "template" for Tesla's magnificent bifolar wound coils? Also why he considered that inparticular his scalar longitudinal electricity was inducing and manipulating the aether.

2. Imagine (let's say "in the beginning")There was no "matter", nor "electricicity", but rather a universe filled with a dense "field" of all these things (aether). It is still here in everything.

3. Now , what effect would one of these units have on its neighbours, particularly if they were near but out of phase?

Surely, streams of such would "line up"and twist, such that there is many helical paired threads.

The universes "DNA "strands!?

4. We know all this resonnating "energy" is conserved and appears not to exist at all.
But, since it is pure wave then these will form harmonic vibrations, with nodes in the chains, such that different shapes of collective units will form. Those shapes or lattices are what we call matter.... yep the whole zoo, from so called "quarks", through "photons"...etc etc.

5. These "matter lattices " also create further strain, on the individual aether units, and or helical chains of them.

This strain of matter in motion eventually causes what we call electricity (in all its varieties and forms!)"Matter" interacting with "aether"

6.Then we have Velikovsky Tesla, Birkeland , Alfvens ,Thornhill , Scott and many others to thank !!!...for Electric Universe theory..... which explains the rest of universal construction! ...and combined with aether .... can eventually help explain all other mysterious phenomena like gravity, electricity production etc

:D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apology to all members in advance for yet another inarticulate rant!

I will try to refrain , so we can all go back to discussing the other brilliant Miles Mathis stuff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:59 am

Solar wrote:StefanR, taking time to digest that.
Solar wrote:I became sidetracked because something that he mentions may be very important in a corresponding manner
That's no light meal you have prepared there in return.
I hope I have the guts to reply to that! :D
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:42 pm

junglelord wrote: Spin around spin, fractal up and down, wheels and wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex, time after we lose sight of the way causes can have their effects. Everything is connected via the scalar spin and the folding of aether as well as the encapsulation of [it's] angular momentum.
Okay that's the first and last time that I'll do that I promise LOL!! I couldn't resist.

But you are correct.

Here's a thought. When considering the Earth, the suggestion is that the abrupt deceleration of space probes is "a result of atmospheric and terrestrial absorption of the aether impulses" and that above the "aethrosphere" there exist a "faster aether flux".

Working in reverse, it would seem that this "faster aether flux", as it gracefully 'curves' inward toward a celestial body - might at some point produce an anomalous acceleration towards celestial bodies. This relationship would macrocosmically (as Meyl suggest) include the Sun when taking into consideration the solar system as a whole and the planets would be analogous to 'sub-vortices' within a larger one. Hmm...

"The Problem with Gravity: New Mission Would Probe Strange Puzzle"
Data from the Galileo and Ulysses spacecraft suggest the anomaly may have affected them, too.
StefanR wrote: That's no light meal you have prepared there in return.
I hope I have the guts to reply to that! :D
No worries. Its not a post contest after all. Just sharing.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Solar
Just as a vote of thanks IMHO your contribution has been enlightening and profound. :D

You seem however to run the risk of trumpeting your own Aetherotherapy version (much as JL has "overdone" APM).
Would you please start a separate thread on it (or ressurect any old one)? I have taken the lead to investigate it based on my respect for your contribition... but have several questions!

[quote="Solar" ]So it's not off topic and there is/was no asking of Miles to "accept" any theory. People are, imho, contrasting theories they are amenable to with the practicality of Miles in this thread. This is excellent and a right and proper thing. I'm not trying to "convince" anyone of anything but merely pointing out those nuances that upon reflection can be contrasted with some Miles ideas. If the "mechanics" of "everything is EM" is the approach I don't have a problem with that assessment. It is the Electric Universe forum after all. Conveying, correlating, and contrasting the potentials of other theories is simply that; not tying to 'sell' them. Its just that it can sometimes come off that way when getting lost in the nuances and specifics.[/quote]

Yes Miles is trying to tie in accepted noncelature terminology and concepts to explain his hypothesis.

One day hopefully he will no longer "sit on the fence"regarding the aether. That was the MAJOR wrong turn taken by physics via undeserved elevation of Einstein to status having never, ever... having been naked!

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:23 am

Corpuscles wrote:Solar
Just as a vote of thanks IMHO your contribution has been enlightening and profound. :D

You seem however to run the risk of trumpeting your own Aetherotherapy version (much as JL has "overdone" APM).
Would you please start a separate thread on it (or ressurect any old one)? I have taken the lead to investigate it based on my respect for your contribition... but have several questions!
Yes, this is a good idea Corpuscles. I had thought any number of times to ask that it be moved or post contrast there instead (although related from earlier contrast) as there is a thread for it and began to have the feeling that it becomes a bit of a drone for some which is perfectly normal. :lol: I wonder if the moderator would be so kind as to accommodate. Will send separate request for it people.

In fact, you've just inspired me to try a different 'post technique'!

Moderator: delete or move this also please

Mark737

Re: The Aetherometry Model

Unread post by Mark737 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:12 pm

As a starting physics student I'm deciding what path to follow, in alternative physics. Obviously I'm not happy learning flawed (mainstream) theories, I've gone into physics to learn the secrets of nature, and to be able to do some cool experiments in the future, in electricity, free energy and antigravity. The reason for reopening this old thread are twofold, and I apologize to the two people I already pm'ed about this a couple hours ago for the first point:

1 what material would you guys recommend in alternative theory, to learn about physics and electricity. Something to keep me busy aside from my studies, for the next 1 or 2 years. (Like, I'd recommend you focus on apm, or borderlands' papers and videos, or some Russian body of work)

2 in investigating aetherometry as a promising theory, I looked for and found some criticism of the Correas and their work which you may want to read and comment on:

http://www.orgonelab.org/correas.htm

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Mark737 wrote:As a starting physics student I'm deciding what path to follow, in alternative physics. Obviously I'm not happy learning flawed (mainstream) theories, I've gone into physics to learn the secrets of nature, and to be able to do some cool experiments in the future, in electricity, free energy and antigravity. The reason for reopening this old thread are twofold, and I apologize to the two people I already pm'ed about this a couple hours ago for the first point:

1 what material would you guys recommend in alternative theory, to learn about physics and electricity. Something to keep me busy aside from my studies, for the next 1 or 2 years. (Like, I'd recommend you focus on apm, or borderlands' papers and videos, or some Russian body of work)

2 in investigating aetherometry as a promising theory, I looked for and found some criticism of the Correas and their work which you may want to read and comment on:

http://www.orgonelab.org/correas.htm
You may want to read the account of this from the other side of the equation for the sake of balance. See:

2. To be Done with (AN)Orgonomists

I’ve already gone through the contrasting and comparing years ago so for my recommendation Aetherometry and Eric Dollard (formerly of Borderlands) would be the the way to go. Both experimentally dive into Tesla & Reich from their own unique points of view. The only problem with the work of Eric Dollard is that you have to do a LOT of leg work to pull the pieces of his work together so you can settle down to focus on it as a cohesive whole. It takes a lot more time and effort to congeal because his work is somewhat scattered.

Aetherometry on the other hand is fully intact, well organized from start to finish, and still progressing. If you study them both you will get a ‘sense’ that are coming at the same Something from two different directions with the work of N. Tesla & W. Reich as the common denominator and the nature of electricity as the focus.

The crucial distinction is THE WORK i.e. experimentation and well reasoned derivations, deductions, and conclusions there from. What I don’t want to do is get into the ‘personality’ aspect because this will form a serious distraction from what it is that you seem to be looking for. Obviously, you won’t find an avenue of science that doesn’t have its detractors.

Mark737

Unread post by Mark737 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:58 am

That was the information I was looking for, I'll follow your suggestions. Do you know something to tell about a career path if you're interested in Tesla technology and messing around with electricity? (studying bachelor physics now) Thanks.