need help on powerpoint presentation

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

BABOafrica

need help on powerpoint presentation

Unread post by BABOafrica » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 am

I'm a chaplain in a boys school in Nairobi, Kenya. You have a few people over here interested in what you're doing.

I did my first degree in Chemical Engineering at Columbia University before eventually becoming a Catholic priest.

I know several people here that were really impressed -- as I too was impressed -- by your Mars multimedia presentation that has been so popular on You Tube.

Currently, I am trying to prepare some powerpoints to explain stuff to some close friends who are very interested. I would feel more confident if some in the Thunderbolts group could review them first and give me a critique -- that is, tell me where I have made a mistake that needs to be corrected.

I would start out by sending one of the powerpoints to anyone who sends me their email address. My own email address is frjoe@strathmore.ac.ke. (Strathmore is the name of the school.)

Thanks,
Joe
In lumine tuo videbimus lumen.