Magnetism: Form, Structure, & Dynamics

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

StefanR

Magnetism: Form, Structure, & Dynamics

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:26 am

Arc-us
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:54 am Post subject: Magnetism: Form, Structure, & Dynamics Reply with quote
http://www.scribd.com/doc/34317/Spintro ... rd-Johnson

A few excerpted pictures w/captions below from the beginning of the book.

(refer also: Two electric stories in the same week?! thread)
magnet0.jpg
magnet0.jpg (2.85 KiB) Viewed 28389 times
Caption: The over simplification of magnetic field,
showing its movement from the north pole
of the magnet to the south pole.
magnet1.jpg
magnet1.jpg (8.49 KiB) Viewed 28419 times
Caption: This is what the direction of the lines of force really looks like, demonstrated with a cubical magnet having the top face for the north pole and the bottom face for the south pole (top) as opposed to (bottom)
magnet2.jpg
Caption: This actual graphic mapping of a magnet shows its lines of force by measuring the intensity of the magnetic field every 1/16" at each point on a grid, covering the entire magnet, as well as some of the field in the area around the magnet. (Sec page # 29 for description of method.) This measurement of the strength of the magnetic field is rated in gauss.
magnet3.jpg
magnet3.jpg (2.74 KiB) Viewed 28386 times
Caption: The preceding process uses the two particle principle, laying down lines going in opposite directions around a current carrying wire.This is made possible in keepingwith the principle that, around the wire conducting current, these two opposing particles orbit in opposite directions.
magnet4.jpg
Caption: Computer color illustration. In the permanent magnet, we have the same two spins in opposite directions. We do not knowwhat makes them behave that way, but we do believe therecord of our excellent monitoring and recording equipment.
magnet5.jpg

Caption: Lines of Force are Spins forming Vortices: One of the most most amazingly illustrative and thoroughly innovative concepts in the area of magnetic field structure has been the discovery of vortices caused by the path of the particles which make up the lines of force. Notice the previously used illustration
magnet6.jpg
magnet6.jpg (4.37 KiB) Viewed 28379 times

Caption: Noticing the last illustration, it is evident that the "whirlwind" or "tornado" effect is present and that there are two vortices present at each "pole". An interesting and important piece of information, though, is that these vortices are not all the same, as is shown in previous illustration for clarity. Notice the distribution of the spins
magnet7.jpg

Caption: THE DOUBLE VORTEX WITH THE SPINS ALONGSIDE
Here is a picture which recorded the discovery of the Double Vortex
magnet8.jpg
Caption: The Double-Vortex is highly significant in many ways, but the point to be reckoned with here is that both particles exist at both poles. Therefore, there is an element of both the "north" and the "south" in each pole. The north element (vortex) is dominant, and has proven to be the stronger vortex with higher gauss ratings.
magnet9.jpg
Caption: Since the stronger north element (vortex) exists in both poles, you are sure to ask what the deciding factor is that distinguishes the north pole from the south pole. The same illustration just used shows that the north pole is the one with the weakest south element (vortex). This means the other pole must be south.
magnet10.jpg
Caption: This is a topographical map of the fields at the end of a square ceramic bar magnet magnitized through its thickness.

Quote:
ATTRACTION AND REPULSION

To this point, the discussions and descriptions have dealt with single magnets, or single magnet arrangements and their fields. Now, we will present interactions between magnets, and show what really happens in attraction and repulsion.

Taking a ceramic magnet magnetized through the thickness we mount a curved metallic magnet over it and monitor the reacting fields in a one-half inch air gap. Study itcarefully - the result may not be what you were expecting.

Notice first what happens in attraction; We are all familiar with the pull of one magnet toward another. But, the mechanism is not visible, even if we use iron filings. What wc need to see is the activity of atomic particles that constitute the magnetic fields.

Our mapping operation shows these particles pairing off as the unlike fields merge. Examine the illustration: (illustration here)

Then, our topographical program snows that the gauss count (the strength of the lines of force) at the attracting end has been reduced, because the pairing of a large part of the particle populations. The repulsion of like poles represents particle activity which is quite different from attraction.

The particles react with each other as they form two vortices that spin in the same direction. There is no reduction in the gauss count, which registers about three times as high as it does at the attracting end.

(book continues)
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

StefanR

Re: Recovered: Magnetism: Form, Structure, & Dynamics

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:27 am

Junglelord
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
My post on the Archetype of Electric Theory is varification of the Four Field Theory of Electricity.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... .php?t=937

I do not think it is wise or historical to use the term
Quote:

The swastika is GOOD and we should ALL meditate on it.
It is DIVINE.
Confused

We can trace the correct field theory to Tesla who predates the Nazi's.
Cool

So lets do that and dispense with the terrible image that the word Swastika gives. I would hate for the EU to be associated with that form of the Four Field Electric Theory Template archetype.

As far as rotating vortex magnetic lines I applaude you.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... .php?t=958
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 33&start=0
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:29 am

Stefanr
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:09 pm Post subject: Magnetic current Reply with quote
Quote:
An intriguing feature of three of these pamphlets is a diagram labeled "Perpetual Motion Holder". This diagram shows how electricity can be stored in a magnetic loop made from a permament horseshoe magnet and a "bridge" of soft iron across the horseshoe ends, forming a circle (loop) of magnetic metals. Energy is introduced into the loop through windings of electric wire around the soft iron (forming an electromagnet). When an electric pulse is sent into the wire windings, it will circulate in the magnetic loop until the soft iron bridge is physically removed from the horseshoe magnet ends, at which time the stored electric pulse is released into the wire windings as available energy. According to Leedskalnin, this stored energy can be kept circulating in the magnet for weeks or months, without appreciable loss.
Magnetic Current- Leedskalnin

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:30 am

Arc-us
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:58 am Post subject: Reply with quote
How interesting to me that the poles (by whatever name: north/south, positive/negaative, masculine/feminine, yin/yang etc) contain both polarities and (non-symbolic, please) chirality, one more dominant than the other to manifest the characteristic polarity. Even our own bodies seem to manifest it this way (reference polarized regions left/right and front/back). Would seem to lend credence to the manner in which those noun-things we like to call particles are also configured (as stated in other threads on particle structure).

If you guys haven't, you really should take a look at the short booklet posted in the very top link of the first post - the pictures are sharper and text more readable than the compressed versions I used and there are further illustrations. I just wanted to give a representative flavor of the material. The pics I posted are in the range of 15k-45k but I realize there were several which may impact dial-up users (would be comparable I guess to d/l'ing a 150-200kb picture). Also note: I have no idea whether the material posted is legal or authorized. I just ran across it in a search to see if I might find an online version of his original book, Discovering Magnetism. This link apparently is material from the version re-titled The Secret World of Magnets being republshed by Bearden/Cheniere Press (see Tom Bearden's website for an article on Johnson and to order the reprinted book).

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:31 am

Junglelord
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:05 am Post subject: Reply with quote
That is an excellent link and a critical find. It gives much needed insight on the "bar magnet". The father of Spintronics Howard Johnson is a new leader in the EU as far as I can see. He is joined by the list of men below.

Walter Russell had a complete Electric Universe Model and is known as the father of the new age. Known as the modern Leonardo he used the Vortex to explain the periodic table, the electron and electricity. It seems the Vortex and the EU go hand in hand. He stated the universe was an EU and had a complete theory and working model. He even predicted elements based on his vortex periodic table.
Cool

These two men, Howard Johnson and Walter Russell have a very different view of a bar magnet then you or I. Therefore their view of a bar magnet earth is quite more advanced. The EU is in desperate need of a better model and I believe this is it.

I feel I have fully shown that the current theory of electricity is a dead end road. It has shown that Maxwell's use of Quarternions is currently missing as well as a significant subset. It relied on history and Tesla to point a new path.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... .php?t=933

It has also shown that Faraday VS Maxwell on Inductance is a good place to reconsider our current theory and its dead end trap.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... .php?t=933

Which brings us to Electric Vortex Theory.

Electric Vortex Theory has been proposed since Plato. Faraday and Maxwell both used a vortex model. Lord Kelvin wrote a vortex model after he witnessed Tesla and his Impulse Magnifying Transmitter in Colorado and Longitudinal Impusle Current. The vortex as a theoretical model as a Unified Field Theory.
Cool

These two men seem to have completed that model. Both were influnced by electricity experiments that either ran overunity or used Tesla impulse longitudinal dielectric energy.

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Konstantin Meyl
http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=10_ ... sublevel=0

Paramahamsa Tewari
http://www.tewari.org/Biography/biography.html
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/20 ... iverse.htm

I invite the read to pursue the Vortex Electron Theory and a Four Field Electric Theory of DC/AC Transverse Electromagnetic Current and Impulse/Oscillating Longitudinal Magnetodielectric Current.

This thread can focus on Vortex Electricity and Vortex Science as it relates to all fields including Space and Plasma.

I believe we are moving forward to a full theory of Electricity and a Unified Field Theory in the process.
Cool

Its always good to mention Viktor Schauberger
http://www.frank.germano.com/viktorschauberger.htm

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:32 am

Arc-us
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:36 am Post subject: Reply with quote
junglelord wrote:
We can run two current threads, and its probably good to do so. Thats the reason for my double post as it were. I hope its not spreading it around to water it down, but more consolidation as members contribute to different parts of the model. I tried to justifiy my Electric Theory, Maxwell, Telsa thread into a new Electromagnetic Vortex Theory Thread of which your contribution is half the story.
Wink

No justification needed. The primary thing is that the info gets posted, not so much as where.

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:35 am

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:49 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Advanced Physics Forums post wrote:
Mistaken concepts of magnetism?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to a scientist named Albert Roy Davis, magnetism consists of two separate energies with opposite effects. The North pole has a counterclockwise spin and causes matter to contract while the South pole has a clockwise spin and causes matter to expand.

Davis and Rawls describe in their first book, Magnetism and Its Effects on the Living System, that the currently accepted method of showing the lines of force of a magnet (Faraday's) is incorrect. There are other incorrect conclusions according to Davis and Rawls regarding the directional flow of magnetic energy.

Here is what they have to say about Faraday's method. "The use of a flat piece of paper with iron filings placed on its top and the bringing up under that paper a magnet to show the magnet's lines of force is incorrect and should not be used in textbooks of many types to educate students, because each fine particle of the steel or iron filings when placed in the field of the magnet under the paper becomes a miniature magnet in itself; thus the total picture is incorrect and misleading. As each miniature magnet then attracts and repels, the picture is distorted to present a mistaken concept."

Instead, take a large glass or plastic bowl, such as a fish bowl, fill it with water and pour in a handful of barium ferrite particles. Use a cylinder magnet that is 3 inches long, like an alnico "cow magnet", and stir the water briskly so the particles become suspended in the water. Keep the magnet in a vertical position and then stop stirring. The least amount of particles will be at the exact center of the cylinder magnet. The shape of the particles will form what looks like a figure eight.

In science it is still taught that magnetism flows in one direction, usually said to be from the South pole to the North pole. Davis and Rawls state that magnetism flows in both directions simultaneously, S to N and N to S. This experiment explains how they came to this conclusion. "This test consists of a microscope slide, a few drops of diluted sulfuric acid, a medium power microscope, placing a magnet at each end of the slide, the diluted acid touching each magnet. Microscopic viewing after a few minutes allows one to see the energies of the two pole effects and the two directional movements of the sulfuric acid hydrogen bubble movement."

Yet another error that they discovered is that magnetic energy doesn't flow in a semicircle from one pole to the other. Again, this experiment explains how they arrived at this conclusion. "The simple test to support this incorrectness is to take a three- to six-inch bar or cylinder magnet and place it on a wood or plastic table, any base material that is not magnetic. Next, take a straight pin and, holding it between the thumb and the index finger, place it at one end of the magnet. Moving the pin very slowly the length of the magnet, maintaining a slight upward pull, yet keeping the pin in contact with the magnet, at the exact or almost exact center of the length of the magnet you will find one fractional place at that center where there is NO PULL. Therefore, no measurable amount of magnetism exists at the direct center of the magnet." I've found that placing the pin (I used a sewing needle) perpendicular to the cylinder magnet worked very well. I couldn't feel any magnetic pull on the needle at the center of the magnet.

From Mistaken concepts of magnetism? thread at Advanced Physics Forums (this was the only post of the thread). Url was extremely slow to load, at least at the time I ran across this post on a search for Albert Roy Davis and magnetism. I'm not familiar with this particular site myself and have no idea what its other content may be like.

Regards,
Arc-us
Quote:
Albert Roy Davis, scientist, was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia and is now deceased. As a professor, he taught physics, aerodynamics, and electronics, establishing the Albert Roy Davis Research Laboratory at Green Cove Springs, Florida, in 1938. He has authored over 300 general science courses adopted for grade schools, high schools and colleges in the United States and many nations of the world. Recipient of a number of honorary doctor degrees for his scientific investigations, he is considered an accepted authority on, and the founder of, the science of biomagnetics. His scientific memberships include the American Association for the Advancement of Science, the New York Academy of Sciences, and Fellow, The Explorers Club (New York).

Walter C. Rawls, Jr. is a scientist and lawyer. He co-founded and developed unipolar magnetics. Rawls is the author of manuscripts in history, law and applied sciences, and assisted in the expertise and granting of 37 patents. Graduate with a Juris Doctor degree, he has been awarded several honorary science doctorates, and is listed in Who’s Who in Technology .He is a member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, the New York Academy of Sciences, Federation of American Scientists, Explorers Club (New York), and a Fellow of the International Institute of Human Sciences.

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:36 am

Junglelord
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
The Earth is not a Bar Magnet {Walter Russell}
Matter is formed in waves between its opposite poles. {Meyl makes this point as well with Neutrinos being transformed into matter at the core of the earth}

The earth is formed between magnetic gaps of its wave as all bodies are formed. If two bar magnets are placed so that negative and positive ends are near each other, that still point which we call the center of gravity will evidence itself between the two ends. If iron filings are placed in this gab, conditions of gravity similar to those of the earth will be found there. Gravity will end and radiation will begin at that center. Nails will fall toward it from any direction, as heavy objects do on earth, and compass needles will follow the vertical directions of lines of force which extend toward its poles.

http://www.walter-russell.org/en/Diagra ... 323&_edit=

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:38 am

Junglelord
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:05 am Post subject: Reply with quote
The information from spintronics link states there are two opposite vortexs that exist at both poles. That means two opposite rotation vortex particles. That move in two opposite directions from both poles. That is affirmed in the experiments quoted above by rc.

http://static.scribd.com/docs/4p6iq21hj ... VIEW=width

That is explained by Meyl, the electron/positron pair.
Cool

http://www.k-meyl.de/go/60_Primaerliter ... ansfer.pdf

I am going to try the barium ferrite/magnet water vortex experiment....and the sulfuric acid one.
thanks for that.
Quote:
Instead, take a large glass or plastic bowl, such as a fish bowl, fill it with water and pour in a handful of barium ferrite particles. Use a cylinder magnet that is 3 inches long, like an alnico "cow magnet", and stir the water briskly so the particles become suspended in the water. Keep the magnet in a vertical position and then stop stirring. The least amount of particles will be at the exact center of the cylinder magnet. The shape of the particles will form what looks like a figure eight.

In science it is still taught that magnetism flows in one direction, usually said to be from the South pole to the North pole. Davis and Rawls state that magnetism flows in both directions simultaneously, S to N and N to S. This experiment explains how they came to this conclusion. "This test consists of a microscope slide, a few drops of diluted sulfuric acid, a medium power microscope, placing a magnet at each end of the slide, the diluted acid touching each magnet. Microscopic viewing after a few minutes allows one to see the energies of the two pole effects and the two directional movements of the sulfuric acid hydrogen bubble movement."

Yet another error that they discovered is that magnetic energy doesn't flow in a semicircle from one pole to the other.

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:39 am

Seasmith
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:17 pm Post subject: Piddengton - Vortices Reply with quote
http://byfiles.storage.live.com/y1pV3FI ... 89y1nFqUeI
Bigger:
http://groupkos.com/mtwain/BipolarElectron144.jpg
edit to try shrinking pic
I can't get MSN to give a jpg image file. Please go to url to see pic. IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO SAVE A GIMP FILE AS A WEB PAGE #@!??

Is this not an inner and outer vortex pair, with opposite spins ?

Are we starting to get hung up on semantics again?

http://groupkos.com/mtwain/

(Might look at Electron Closure model from 1994 document, pg. 12, to start.)

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:40 am

Junglelord
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:30 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes according to Meyl the Positron centrifugally outward eddy current vortex is internal and the Electron centripetally inward potential current vortex is external.

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:40 am

Ik
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:10 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
- In the yellow diagram you referenced at http://groupkos.com/mtwain/BipolarElectron144.jpg , is it an EM wave that becomes circularized? If so, what makes it circularize? What is it that's moving on the circular path? What does the figure 8 dotted line inside the circle represent? When you go from 180 degrees toward 270, what would cause the dotted line to reverse direction, and also again at 0 degrees?

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:41 am

seasmith
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:41 pm Post subject: Electron Inner-Outer Vortex Reply with quote

http://byfiles.storage.live.com/y1pV3FI ... JcjE3UaxBK

i give up

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:43 am

Chris Marx
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:36 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Regarding magnetism simply look up Part 1 of the EVU (Electric Vortex Universe) at
http://www.paf.li/perceptions.htm#_Toc2338315.

Regarding gravitational vortex in Part 5
http://www.paf.li/perceptions.htm#_Toc2338315.

Regarding the proof by the GFMI (Gravitational Field Measuring Instrument) experiment cf
http://www.sources.li/gfmi-proof.pdf,
http://www.sources.li/physical-congress-2006.pdf;
output of experiment online in http://evu.paf.li,
substance-relevant in
http://evu.paf.li/rrd/hg.html - Mercury
http://evu.paf.li/rrd/cu.html - Copper
http://evu.paf.li/rrd/sn.html - Tin
http://evu.paf.li/rrd/pb.html - Lead

& finally regarding the evidence for SGR( Substance-relevant Gravitational Resonance) transporting energy & momentum at multi-c
cf http://www.sources.li/SGR-e.pdf

Because the EVU is an LQS (Logical Qualifying System) analyzed from natural lore in contrast to an UQT (Unlogical Quantifying Theory, cf http://www.paf.li/Quantification.pdf) invented within the natural sciences, the observations serve as a frame of facts for further explanations.

Regards - Chris Marx

PS:
The EVU may also be downloaded in German (1962 original) at http://www.paf.li/erkenntnisse.htm, or in Russian at http://www.paf.li/perceptions-rus.htm
About the GFMI in German http://www.sources.li/gfmi-erforschung.pdf, in Russian at http://www.physical-congress.spb.ru/download/markx.pdf
On the SRG cf the single page at http://www.sources.li/SGR-d.pdf, & http://www.sources.li/SGR-r.pdf (Russian).

Chris Marx
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
junglelord wrote:

the father of spintronics howard johnson agrees with you but him and Meyl say there are two opposite vortex spirals from each pole. The two polar opposite vortex movements are evident emitting from both poles.
Shocked
Observe that the EVU describes & shows (in the GFMI experiment) gravitation manifesting itself as substance-relevant, bipolar (what you call "opposite vortex spirals") & therefore variable, depending on the difference between the onpressing & repressing forces; this difference, depending on the distance from the sun (or a system's central potential energy=electricity in its 1st aggregate state at ~-5'000'000 °C), generates the own-weight. This explains how the dinos (& since the giant fauna & flora up to the mammoths) at our present distance from the sun quantavolution-wise would at each step of increased gravitation have become too heavy to live).
Electricity in its EM aggregate state &, if you look at it Schauberger's way, also water operate the same way obviously by induction from gravitation.

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:46 am

davesmith_au
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:04 pm Post subject: Re: Electric Vortex Universe... Reply with quote
Giday Chris, and welcome. That is a most interesting page you linked to, (I've only looked at the first one so far) and I must say that on first perusal, your work (assuming it is your work?) looks to hold a lot of promise for further investigation.

Being a layperson it will take a few attempts to digest it all, but I'm definitely going back for another look, and I'd encourage others here to do likewise.

Thanks for the posts and the input. I'm sure this will generate some interesting discussion.