[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Magnetism: Form, Structure, & Dynamics

Magnetism: Form, Structure, & Dynamics

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Magnetism: Form, Structure, & Dynamics

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:26 am

Attachments
magnet10.jpg
magnet9.jpg
magnet8.jpg
magnet7.jpg
magnet6.jpg
magnet6.jpg (4.37 KiB) Viewed 18527 times
magnet5.jpg
magnet4.jpg
magnet3.jpg
magnet3.jpg (2.74 KiB) Viewed 18534 times
magnet2.jpg
magnet1.jpg
magnet1.jpg (8.49 KiB) Viewed 18567 times
magnet0.jpg
magnet0.jpg (2.85 KiB) Viewed 18537 times
StefanR

Re: Recovered: Magnetism: Form, Structure, & Dynamics

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:27 am

StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:29 am

StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:30 am

Arc-us
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:58 am Post subject: Reply with quote
How interesting to me that the poles (by whatever name: north/south, positive/negaative, masculine/feminine, yin/yang etc) contain both polarities and (non-symbolic, please) chirality, one more dominant than the other to manifest the characteristic polarity. Even our own bodies seem to manifest it this way (reference polarized regions left/right and front/back). Would seem to lend credence to the manner in which those noun-things we like to call particles are also configured (as stated in other threads on particle structure).

If you guys haven't, you really should take a look at the short booklet posted in the very top link of the first post - the pictures are sharper and text more readable than the compressed versions I used and there are further illustrations. I just wanted to give a representative flavor of the material. The pics I posted are in the range of 15k-45k but I realize there were several which may impact dial-up users (would be comparable I guess to d/l'ing a 150-200kb picture). Also note: I have no idea whether the material posted is legal or authorized. I just ran across it in a search to see if I might find an online version of his original book, Discovering Magnetism. This link apparently is material from the version re-titled The Secret World of Magnets being republshed by Bearden/Cheniere Press (see Tom Bearden's website for an article on Johnson and to order the reprinted book).
StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:31 am

Junglelord
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:05 am Post subject: Reply with quote
That is an excellent link and a critical find. It gives much needed insight on the "bar magnet". The father of Spintronics Howard Johnson is a new leader in the EU as far as I can see. He is joined by the list of men below.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/34317/Spintro ... rd-Johnson

Walter Russell had a complete Electric Universe Model and is known as the father of the new age. Known as the modern Leonardo he used the Vortex to explain the periodic table, the electron and electricity. It seems the Vortex and the EU go hand in hand. He stated the universe was an EU and had a complete theory and working model. He even predicted elements based on his vortex periodic table.
Cool

These two men, Howard Johnson and Walter Russell have a very different view of a bar magnet then you or I. Therefore their view of a bar magnet earth is quite more advanced. The EU is in desperate need of a better model and I believe this is it.

I feel I have fully shown that the current theory of electricity is a dead end road. It has shown that Maxwell's use of Quarternions is currently missing as well as a significant subset. It relied on history and Tesla to point a new path.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpB ... .php?t=933

It has also shown that Faraday VS Maxwell on Inductance is a good place to reconsider our current theory and its dead end trap.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpB ... .php?t=933

Which brings us to Electric Vortex Theory.

Electric Vortex Theory has been proposed since Plato. Faraday and Maxwell both used a vortex model. Lord Kelvin wrote a vortex model after he witnessed Tesla and his Impulse Magnifying Transmitter in Colorado and Longitudinal Impusle Current. The vortex as a theoretical model as a Unified Field Theory.
Cool

These two men seem to have completed that model. Both were influnced by electricity experiments that either ran overunity or used Tesla impulse longitudinal dielectric energy.

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Konstantin Meyl
http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=10_ ... sublevel=0

Paramahamsa Tewari
http://www.tewari.org/Biography/biography.html
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/20 ... iverse.htm

I invite the read to pursue the Vortex Electron Theory and a Four Field Electric Theory of DC/AC Transverse Electromagnetic Current and Impulse/Oscillating Longitudinal Magnetodielectric Current.

This thread can focus on Vortex Electricity and Vortex Science as it relates to all fields including Space and Plasma.

I believe we are moving forward to a full theory of Electricity and a Unified Field Theory in the process.
Cool

Its always good to mention Viktor Schauberger
http://www.frank.germano.com/viktorschauberger.htm
StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:32 am

StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:35 am

StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:36 am

Junglelord
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
The Earth is not a Bar Magnet {Walter Russell}
Matter is formed in waves between its opposite poles. {Meyl makes this point as well with Neutrinos being transformed into matter at the core of the earth}

The earth is formed between magnetic gaps of its wave as all bodies are formed. If two bar magnets are placed so that negative and positive ends are near each other, that still point which we call the center of gravity will evidence itself between the two ends. If iron filings are placed in this gab, conditions of gravity similar to those of the earth will be found there. Gravity will end and radiation will begin at that center. Nails will fall toward it from any direction, as heavy objects do on earth, and compass needles will follow the vertical directions of lines of force which extend toward its poles.

http://www.walter-russell.org/en/Diagra ... 323&_edit=
StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:38 am

StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:39 am

Seasmith
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:17 pm Post subject: Piddengton - Vortices Reply with quote
http://byfiles.storage.live.com/y1pV3FI ... 89y1nFqUeI
Bigger:
http://groupkos.com/mtwain/BipolarElectron144.jpg
edit to try shrinking pic
I can't get MSN to give a jpg image file. Please go to url to see pic. IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO SAVE A GIMP FILE AS A WEB PAGE #@!??

Is this not an inner and outer vortex pair, with opposite spins ?

Are we starting to get hung up on semantics again?

http://groupkos.com/mtwain/

(Might look at Electron Closure model from 1994 document, pg. 12, to start.)
StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:40 am

Junglelord
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:30 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes according to Meyl the Positron centrifugally outward eddy current vortex is internal and the Electron centripetally inward potential current vortex is external.
StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:40 am

Ik
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:10 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
- In the yellow diagram you referenced at http://groupkos.com/mtwain/BipolarElectron144.jpg , is it an EM wave that becomes circularized? If so, what makes it circularize? What is it that's moving on the circular path? What does the figure 8 dotted line inside the circle represent? When you go from 180 degrees toward 270, what would cause the dotted line to reverse direction, and also again at 0 degrees?
StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:41 am

seasmith
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:41 pm Post subject: Electron Inner-Outer Vortex Reply with quote

http://byfiles.storage.live.com/y1pV3FI ... JcjE3UaxBK

i give up
StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:43 am

StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:46 am

davesmith_au
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:04 pm Post subject: Re: Electric Vortex Universe... Reply with quote
Giday Chris, and welcome. That is a most interesting page you linked to, (I've only looked at the first one so far) and I must say that on first perusal, your work (assuming it is your work?) looks to hold a lot of promise for further investigation.

Being a layperson it will take a few attempts to digest it all, but I'm definitely going back for another look, and I'd encourage others here to do likewise.

Thanks for the posts and the input. I'm sure this will generate some interesting discussion.
StefanR

Next

Return to New Insights and Mad Ideas