Plasma Mythology forum discussion

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MattEU

Egyptian mythology in an Electric Universe

Unread post by MattEU » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Callesen58 wrote:
Scandinavian mythology has it that Zealand,http://www.sologstrand.dk/images/ferie/ ... -9-pic.gif, was ploughed out from Southern Sweden. While Egyptian Mythology is mostly drawings and hieroglyphs, which are hard to prove are connected to electrical phenomenea, it should be easy to prove if there is actually truth in the myth regarding Zealand, which could pretty much only be caused by electricity.

Physical myths are generally easier to prove to be connected to electric phenomenea, but less likely to be taken serious by the Mainstream.
Egyptian mythology is likely to describe Plasma Discharges and other Electric Universe events. if we suspect and believe that most myths/legends come from the EU and catastrophe events then the Egyptians should fit into this thinking.

As you can tell from above Gary Gilligans (The Aten) ideas about Egyptian mythology are not mainstream EU let alone close to standard theories about Egyptian mythology. But he has tackled ancient Egypt from an Electric Universe point of view. His book Comet Venus is being reviewed and discussed here from an EU perspective. Some or a lot of things he says, and the resulting discussions, people will disagree with. But some ideas or where they lead onto you may consider worthy of further thought.

Orlando

Re: Plasma Mythology forum discussion

Unread post by Orlando » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:13 am

There is way to much detail that is open to interpretation when examining ancient cultures and their many expressions of art.

But in entertaining the Plasma Mythology and the comparative model offered this is more than Ancient Artisan expression, too many coincidences with Labratory results to be pushed aside or ignored.

When there can be a discussion based on the Evidence and not on opinions, can we start to have a serious advancement.

I have been visiting the links provided and found that there is much more.
Most of the members here have been or are merely scratching the surface , so I have
immersed myself with the Data from the sites and links reccomended by the EU.

The hardest part of Learning is the Unlearning, to which is not the role of the EU, that lies with the individual and the more I read the clearer it becomes that we all need to put a dilligent effort in studying the material presented and engage in clear discussion with the hopes of retaining the Empirical Data and discarding the hearsay opinions so cleverely embedded in our psyche for the sake of comfort.

The truth never hurts, its the awareness of untruth that causes the Pain!

Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb