Einstein's Unified Field Theory

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Yourself

Einstein's Unified Field Theory

Unread post by Yourself » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:12 pm

A Unified Field Theory is just what it says, two fields that come together in a process of unification that explain everything.There is nothing in the universe but double aether and motion, and everything is part of the whole derived by cause and effect.

In "The Evolution of Physics" by Einstein and Enfield... Einstein demonstrated the effect of special relativity by observing the velocity of light acting on geometry, and general relativity was the action of geometry that defined gravity based on the equivalence of acceleration.

Einstein said what something was and drew a circle around it, but he couldn't find it because the observer is a double slit in the experiment. They see the light with one slit and define it as the whole by excluding the possibility of information from the other slit, and they can't see what Einstein gave them because they don't have the insight to see it with their own eyes. Information is controlled by the verbal left brain that codes the content by position, based on the line that connects the dots with the velocity of light as causality, which excludes the possibility of information from the other field of a neurohologram/Bicameral Mind, by way of the curved line.

['Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."] Nikola Telsa

If you start with a double aether and give it a motion, it causes a spin as an oar through water. One part goes out and the other in, and a centrifuge separates aether into two parts bound by mutual attraction, governed by orbital momentum that decays over time by the exchange of charges. Plasma that exits the pole is unified with the momentum by a spin, where the action is an electron that binds the proton is on a vortex filament with the axis of least action quickest time. This is the curved line that connects the dots in a hologram to draw the picture of a noosphere, with position and momentum at the moment of Creation.

Concerning the validity of applying hydrodynamic forces to the electrodynamic phenomena to vortex lines and filaments in plasma physics, "On Integrals of Hydrodynamic Equations that Correspond to Vortex Motions" by Hermann Von Hemholtz... First in a series of ground-breaking papers written in 1858, with the intent of applying hydrodynamic considerations to electromagnetic phenomena and electrodynamic models. Represents precise mathematical treatment of the concepts of vortex lines and vortex filaments that play increasing role in plasma physics, and considered useful today.

In "Einstein Against The Odds: The Great Quantum Debate" by John Gliedman, June 1983 Science Digest... Einstein referred to quantum mechanics as a subversive holism that was "scarcely the secret of the Old Man", and like the Great Wall of China, a barrier to human understanding of physical reality. To his friend Erwin Schrodinger, Einstein wrote, "The Heisenberg-Bohr tranquilizing philosophy -or religion?- is so delicately contrived that, for the time being it provides a gentle pillow for the true believer from which he cannot very easily be aroused.... But this religion has... damned little effect on me". Privately in 1936, Bohr called Einstein's attitude "appalling" and "high treason."

Einstein lived in a time when theoretical physics and causality in the relationship between matter and energy, was classified as a bomb in a time of war. Not that an empirical fascist would care, theirs is a historical conspiracy to subvert the consciousness of human beings. Psychopaths hide behind the veil of space and time united by the velocity of light, and they don't like negative entropy because the curved line has vortices that connect the dots with least action/quickest time. Empiricist tend to be arrogant and cut off debate, because they stole The Ark to make men cattle. The intelligent professors of empirical science know they are lying, and the rest are useful fools because they can't see The Truth with their own eyes.

Given this concept of double aether and motion, or electrodynamics, I believe a professional can use geometry and causality to account for the particles in their head, which are probably names for equations that account for effects to allow manipulation. Given a picture of geometry to visualise what you are talking about, there is insight to make predictions and new discoveries. How does someone discover something when nothing is part of the whole and everything is created out of thin air because there is no causality? and everyone talks over your head with words nobody understands? because if you ever figure it out they exclude the possibility of what is really there. Is there nothing but bull and conceited ego? is God the majority of fools or is there a Truth?

Considering what I know is summed up in one paragraph, and everyone else believes something else that excludes the possibility, I will use this picture of geometry as insight to make predictions, and if anyone can prove I am wrong, then please do me the favor because I am tired of making a fool of myself. I am doing something because I Believe I am right, and I need a good reason to quit.

I Believe the Sun has a hole in it, possibly shaped like a ring, because a plasma that exits the pole is unbound positive charges which expand, and this is bound by the orbital momentum of negative charges pulling in the opposite direction to contain it. To picture the obvious forces of geometry, one can easily see the Sun has a hole in it. In this context the Sun is one part of aether that radiates light in exchange with the opposite charge from planets, as opposed to fusion caused by gravity, and solar gravitation is of a different nature than planetary gravitation. I also believe the axis is a vortex filament in the magnetic field where the least action is the quickest time that connects the dots in the universe, and the hole in the Sun is a Stargate that connects the Hollow Earth with the axis of a curved line by the quickest time.

Then there is a matter of fusion and alternative sources of energy. If matter is bound aether, then what about electromechanical forces that unbind aether? How about polarizing atoms with the opposite spin to cancel the binding? or the Hollow Earth with a Center Sun as a model for zero point energy? or considering the relation of particles and fields, how about conventional combustion in a polarizing field? Then there is the matter of The Bicameral Mind/neurohologram, and The Ark of The Covenant.

The difference between human beings and cattle is the difference between classical science and empirical science. A cow can't see the slaughter house because their universe doesn't have negative entropy, and virtual cattle can't see over time because space and time united by the velocity of light is a priori assumption. What people learn to believe is a virtual commissurotomy because it excludes the possibility of a signal from the other slit in their hologram. Their Zeus stole The Ark with a subversive holism to make men cattle, and gave them Bovine Spongeform Encephalopathy to reduce their population.

Apparently eugenics is a good idea to a lot of people because they see the sick cow in others, but eighty percent is a lot of people. Do they think their Zeus made them cows to save them? We are all in the same pasture, and our failed society is a sinking ship, so where is their future? The Rapture? They talk to God, but if God talks to you, they will treat you for mental illness if you try to save them, then the act of observing changes the thing itself.

Sincerely,
Yourself

kevin

Re: Einstein's Unified Field Theory

Unread post by kevin » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Yourself,
Excellent post, didn't trip up over any BS at all.
Myself resonates with Yourself.
Kevin

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:32 pm

Not that an empirical fascist would care, theirs is a historical conspiracy to subvert the consciousness of human beings.
Hi Yourself,

Have you been able to identify an originator, leader or locus for this conspiracy ?
I sincerely want to Know.

Cheers,
s

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:07 pm

There is no equality in e = mc^2
try it.
e is measured in joules as the standard
m is measured by the kilogram as a standard
so 1 joule is equal to 1 kilogram times the speed of light squared....
I don't think so.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

KickLaBuka

Unread post by KickLaBuka » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:09 pm

I agree with junglelord. Energy should not be represented by non-dimensional units because energy changes with any motion. It looks like 1/2mv² so relativists like to call that proof, but there are plenty of circumstances where E=mc² doesn't make sense--especially in astronomy.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Any one familiar with this Vertner Vergon guy? I had a quick look at his ideas, but can't say if they are any better than the many others out there.
Shifting the paradigm of physics is what Vertner Vergon would like to do. Using quantum theory, Vergon proposes an actual mechanism for how gravity physically works, something neither Newton nor Einstein could quite bring themselves to do.
http://blog.hasslberger.com/2010/01/qua ... _erro.html

I liked this quote from one of his papers:

The truth is in one way hard and in
another easy. For it is evident that
no one can master it fully nor miss
it wholly. But each adds a little to
our knowledge of nature, and from all
the facts assembled there arises a
certain grandeur.
- ARISTOTLE -
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller