The Time Before The Moon

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

moses

Re: The Time Before The Moon

Unread post by moses » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:13 pm

I'm into the Saturn System but perhaps some time periods have been ascribed to Saturnian times when they were Velikovskian times. One could expect a lot of memories of the old system to be expressed in the later times. If Earth was on an elliptical orbit that took it out to where Jupiter or even Saturn are now, then we could have very confusing Saturn and Jupiter stories in the Velikovsky time period.

If Amun was Venus then Amun-Re would surely be either when Venus approaches the Sun, the near conjunction being a very electrical time for the Earth, or there was a visible Birkeland current connecting Venus and the Sun.

Sorry about the Mercury, not the Moon, coming out of Mars. Still think that is very unlikely. But where did the Moon come from then ? Born from Jupiter. As I wrote before, the Moon is in equilibrium with it's plasma environment and this suggests the Moon was in this environment for a long time, so not born from Jupiter.

I think it almost certain that there was a stable configuration of planets before the Velikovsky times. And humans lived on Earth then and produced a lot of evidence for a particular configuration. However this evidence became mixed with later civilization and new gods. We cannot rely on datings so we need to work out just what the ancients saw in the sky, and your work is undoubtably a great step forward in this, and I urge others here on this forum to read your work.
Mo

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:45 pm

* Aten, I think Cardona, Talbott et al have developed the most plausible chronology of ancient history, which involves primarily the Saturn System. You seem to ignore the Saturn influence. Have you bothered to read about the Saturn Configuration at all? Much of what you say seems to contradict the Saturn theory and thus seems largely wrong.

moses

Unread post by moses » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:12 am

What I think the problem is that Gary and maybe others have deciphered the Egyptian evidence and found references to Saturn and Jupiter that clearly have nothing to do with a Saturn System. So they conclude that there was no Saturn System. But the Earth only had to change orbit in Velikovskian times - creating an ice age, and then Jupiter or Saturn looms large.

Thus the very old Egyptian civilization which built the Great Pyramid was in Saturn System times. The reformed or new Egyptian civilization was in Velikovskian times and during this time Earth came near Jupiter and possibly Saturn.
Mo