Polaris is changing faster than is easy to explain?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

StandingWave

Polaris is changing faster than is easy to explain?

Unread post by StandingWave » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:22 am

I visit a site that gathers a lot of large scale events on the planet (and some off planet too!) under one roof - makes an interesting daily read to see how the forces of nature are operating globally over time... here's the link if you are interested:

http://home.att.net/~thehessians/disasterwatch.html

But I digress before making the point - the reason I mention the site is that today the page owner posted a story that is sourced from a magazine given at the end of the piece. Is this worth looking into in terms of EU explanations and predictions?
Polaris - the famous North Star - is undergoing changes that astronomers don't fully understand. Polaris, like other Cepheid variables, pulsates. Over a period of about 4 days, it brightens slightly and then returns to normal. But new estimates show the Pliaris may have changed in brightness - more than doubling in little more than 1000 years. What could account for such a rapid rise in light output? "My best guess is that Polaris is undergoing rapid internal structural changes, a RARE, very rapid stage of classical Cepheid evolution," said astronomer Edward Guinan. Polaris is shifting in other ways too. The difference between Polaris' maximum and minimum brightness is also increasing. "We have also found previously unrecorded amplitude changes in a number of other Cepheids." [no link for this, I got it from the September 'Astronomy' magazine, page 52]
BTW I believe the emphasis is added by the owner of the website.

Cheers
Dwight

mharratsc

Re: Polaris is changing faster than is easy to explain?

Unread post by mharratsc » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Well, there's been some talk of our Sun increasing in current, causing most of the planets to show some changes as well (Earth included.)

If the Sun is receiving more power from the galactic circuit, then it stands to reason that other nearby stars would be receiving more power from this arm of the galaxy also.

Heck, for all we know, the whole galaxy might be having a surge- we already know that this isn't something they normally watch for... :P

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:04 am

The fractal organization of current carrying plasma has been documented.

We need a map of the galactic circuit to determine which branch of the fractal circuit our solar system is in, and which stars are on the same circuit. Polaris is probably in a different branch. It seems that Polaris might be an exception to an otherwise decrease in galactic current. My reasoning being that a nearby star, Betelgeuse, has decreased in size and, I believe, luminosity over the past thirty years, at least. Our own sun's output has decreased quite a bit in recent years, which may indicate that Betelgeuse is in the same circuit, and the fluctuations in the circuit have just now reached our neck of the galactic woods. Apparently, according to "mainstream", the Milky Way's core is not as active as other, comparable galaxies, but that's a pretty subjective assessment, imho. I think I remember that they think our galaxy is overdue for another "supernova" as well, whatever that means...but it would fit the paradigm of a relatively weak galactic current.

Given that charged particle velocity, the speed of the electric current basically, is some small percentage of the speed of light, then with a map of the galactic circuits, we should be able to monitor all the changes in all the stars to assess what's happening along each branch of the circuit. That would give us a more accurate predictions for short and long term solar activity, thus allowing us to properly prepare for the associated changes in Earth's climate, etc.
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

jjohnson

Unread post by jjohnson » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Solray is right - a map of the galactic circuit would be very helpful. Depending on which part of the spectrum permits such mapping, and the fact that we are embedded in the middle of this, make the map difficult to construct out very far. It would be easier if we were in a satellite galaxy looking down on the Milky Way, but down here everything we see is transverse and superimposed. Without a reliable distance scale in to the central area of the Galaxy, how do we construct the circuits (even one) over a significant distance? Do dark currents radiate enough energy at radio frequencies to be delimited? Do their fractal outlines get blurred by other (superpositioned) fractal circuits? No easy answers, but nonetheless a worthwhile goal.

J Johnson

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Lloyd has mentioned the local bubble before:

viewtopic.php?p=18429&sid=801e99b531d03 ... a0f#p18429

Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Bubble

If our local circuit is moving through regions of varying charge, were going to have to accept changes in the behaviour of the stars. Changes that appear very slow to us, but are insignificant in the grand order.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

StandingWave

Unread post by StandingWave » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:43 am

Here some more published articles on Polaris brightening:

http://www.universetoday.com/2008/07/22 ... mystified/
http://www.skyandtelescope.com/news/18333354.html
http://aas.org/archives/BAAS/v36n2/aas204/617.htm

Solrey, I heartily agree that a map of the stellar currents in at least our local circuits would be a great help in understanding the dynamics our system is currently experiencing. I find it interesting that Betelgeuse in Orion is also showing signs of current density fluctuations as there seems to be some agreement in what Ive read in trying to come to terms with the changes that are happening - reading both scientific and on the 'fringes' - that we are linked to Sirius and some of the group of stars that make up Orion as well as the Pleaides.

At the risk of having this thread sent to the basement :shock: -

Flaky maybe but nonetheless interesting that the Giza complex of pyramids and those at Teotihuacán in South America also apparently reflect the stars of Orion. (Among others from various parts of the world)

On http://www.realitysandwich.com/suns_god ... revelation John Jay Harper writes:
Indeed, it is no coincidence that Mark Vidler in his book The Star Mirror: The Extraordinary Discovery of The True Reflection Between Heaven and Earth reports: "All the pyramids of the Old Kingdom have a shaft oriented to the polar region in the sky. This is one axis of the ‘mill wheel' of the heavens and the arrival of a brilliant star at this point suggests that the heavenly axis is ‘heating up.'"

Vidler adds: "In Hamlet's Mill, Giorgio de Santillana and Hertha von Deschend recover an abundance of evidence confirming the ancient preoccupation with this axis on the celestial sphere and its association with a predicted Earth Shift."

Specifically, Mark Vidler has performed years of careful research into the location of pyramids as gateways to stars. He correlates "stars to mountains," creating a crystal-clear sky-to-ground map that mirrors the geometry of the Great Pyramid. Interestingly, and prophetically, he reveals, "We are told that Polaris is an omen of global shift and have seen the ancient Egyptian murals depicting the sun taking a violent leap when it arrives on the raised limb of Orion."
Also there is the mention of Orion in the near-death-experience of Lou Famoso (http://www.near-death.com/forum/nde/000/05.html):
I am to tell the world to look to ORION and they will know when the new world will come upon them.
If a map indeed showed our system to be linked to these other stars via Birkeland currents it would be reason to start taking such talk seriously...

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:52 pm

I thought I read somewhere that some group had mapped out interstellar HII concentrations out a ways into the galaxy. Wouldn't that give us some idea of the circuit? I remember it showed that the hydrogen was definitely ionized and filamentary.

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington