Space News: What can matter be?

New threads (topics) in the Thunderblogs/Multimedia forum are only to be initiated by Forum Administrators. This is the place for users to comment on or discuss aspects of any individual Thunderblog or Thunderbolts multimedia post.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

fosborn_

Re: Space News: What can matter be?

Unread post by fosborn_ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:42 pm

Webbman wrote:so everything is a field....

that you still cant define.

hmm.
Fields of Color by Rodeny Brooks
A,quote in his book..
In the end, is the field just a calculational tool to tell you where the particle will be, or are the particles just calculational tools to tell you what the field values are? Take your pick. — R. Oerter
It's not so much some mystical definition, as it is tools to measure and predict behavior.
The most exciting phrase to hear in science,
the one that heralds new discoveries,
is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
Isaac Asimov

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:23 am

sounds like a code for they don't know to me. It just is.

Looks like more spacetime bending to get the answers.

I have a simpler explanation.

we live in a primordial soup of unstructured electromagnetic strands and these unstructured strands respond to alignments (electrical charges) and temporarily straighten out. when the charge passes they go back to their wild behavior. That's an electric field.

moving the charge causes the ends to form loops as they straighten and unstraighten and this is out magnetic field. Different material matrixes like iron can lock these circuits in place.

unstructured "strands" self assembly to form loops or electrons, and with the loops help protons can self assembly as a winding (and I might add not much different than the winding of an electric motor).

combine the two and we have all the self assembled matter we need. Twist the electron loop and we have light. you can add more strands or more torsions or both to get all the possible "wavelengths".

lastly theres heat, which is just the energy flowing wildly through this soup.

harmonics comes through regulation of the electron ring. An equilibrium equation.

saturns rings and my electron loop operate almost exactly the same way. All disturbances to the ring will be evened out over the ring. This is the most basic possible form of regulation seen on a grand scale.

one forms the few forms the many. Nature is very good at energy regulation and shape changing.

no magic to account for.
its all lies.

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:58 am

unstructured electromagnetic strands
This is a self sustainining , discrete, electromagnetic field?
Isaac Asimov

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:46 pm

i think they are physical.

the substance of the universe, the aether, whatever you would like to call it.
its all lies.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:40 am

just as an aside my basic structure for all light is exactly the same as the infinity symbol.

a twisted loop or electron

weird hey...
its all lies.

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 am

Nice visualization with explanations.
Visualization of Quantum Physics (Quantum Mechanics) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7bzE1E5PMY
Isaac Asimov

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:15 pm

What did they call it? Oh right, "the year of miracles".

since I'm not big on miracles I think ill pass on that one as well.
its all lies.

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:21 am

Webbman wrote:What did they call it? Oh right, "the year of miracles".

since I'm not big on miracles I think ill pass on that one as well.
Well a good symptom of a good model is technology spin off..
Important applications of quantum theory[5] include quantum chemistry, superconducting magnets, light-emitting diodes, and the laser, the transistor and semiconductors such as the microprocessor, medical and research imaging such as magnetic resonance imaging and electron microscopy. Explanations for many biological and physical phenomena are rooted in the nature of the chemical bond, most notably the macro-molecule DNA
(From the text intro of the video..
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CbHLh8D6Ffs)

So can your ponderings offer something that improves technology?
Isaac Asimov

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:42 am

https://youtu.be/NvNd-0AYAVg
This was great on getting a handle on the electric field behavior using line diagrams.
Isaac Asimov

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:24 pm

all based off of the duality of light which my particle naturally allows in a single particle without any special considerations required.

wave/particle duality: check
quanta: check
easy translation to electrons and heat and back:check
simple method for causing potential difference ( a ring/circuit): check
simple method for forming higher structures: check
self assembly: check

just because some behaviors have been identified doesn't mean you have the form of the particle right.

perhaps I will start a project.
its all lies.

PVir

Unread post by PVir » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:49 am

So if I understand correctly and trying to fit it into what we know about particles this is what I came to (mind that I am no science guy, just trying to imagine your theory)
- there are only electrons (bands like twisted rubber band creating infinity symbol) and they seek lowest energy state (thus repulsion - if I want to rest, I do not go to party). If under certain conditions (like forcing them to come together at the bend point in Borromean rings fashion - kinda resembles uud quarks in proton imho) they would be at lowest energy stable configuration - proton (uudd quarks or 4 electrons - neutron is lowest energy state possible but unstable and eventually loosing one electron). The lower energy state the higher mass or the more particle is opposing to change its energy to higher (so neutron is strongly opposing to change its energy state so highest mass, proton is almost at its lowest energy state but not completely so opposing strongly, electron is at its stable maximum energy state so strongly seeking its lowest energy state and thus very low mass).

Could the infinity-like band be like Mobius strip? This in my understanding could explain spin of electron and if you now visualise proton as a 3 Mobius strings in borromean configuration you will see that any two of them create double torus and if you add 4th strip stretched around that it would (if I imagine this correctly) be interlocked in infinite motion seeking its "way of entry" into the proton. Very good visualisation is toy electric DC motor but the casing of that motor would do the spinning and in all 3 axis of rotation (in both directions, not simultaneously of course; as proton vibrates and the lowest energy entry point change).

The interesting conclusion I came based on above is that bringing hydrogen into state of absolute zero would not make electron collapse onto proton but would lock it into place (like turning off toy electric motor) thus creating dipole or permanent magnet. The higher "temperature" of proton would create sufficient displacement of inner bands to allow fourth band to enter the proton and creating neutron. But neutron would radiate its excess energy (vibration) over time (lowering its "temperature" and making displacement smaller) and in the end inner bands would expel fourth outside (creating hydrogen or even completely separating proton from electron <is it even possible to have a single proton without electron, more complex atom could be without an electron but lone proton, wouldnt attraction be too great to allow that for at least longer periods of time?>).

What do you think, did I get it right?

The experiment to check that would require multiple electron guns that would shoot electrons and colliding them in same point of space at same time. Would that work? Would it create proton in the end?

So matter would be lowest energy possible setup of system or how I could call it simply - laziness (the more lazy the more mass)?

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:40 pm

I'm afraid im not a great explainer so I apologise for that.

the electron is a ring when you twist the ring it becomes torsioned and is now light. Basically an infinity symbol.

Before all that though I have to introduce the electromagnetic strand which I believe is the base material of the universe. A simple structure that has an electromagnetic volume shaped like a piece of spaghetti or a hose.

These strands are the basic format that can be connected end to end for any length. They can also be connected at any length for form circles or circuits. Transfer of energy in these basic structures comes in two types of waveforms.

Waveforms
Transverse or typical waves wave along(at the speed of light max) the structure and represent current flow which is expressed as heat at this level since the waveform is completely uncontrolled.

longditudal or pressure waves is the second waveform (at the speed of the electric force) that these structures can translate across their structures. We see then when we encounter electric fields. The strands are aligned in response to a current and the structure allows for extreme voltage and thus the strands can align and become rigid.

Electrons
free strands can form loops. What people see as neutrino events are actually just loops forming at random which in effect is the creation of the electron ring. This happens all the time pretty much everywhere but especially so in places of high energy like the sun. Short loops are very stable and long loops are very unstable but a loop of any size and number of strands can be made. It just wont last. compared to a free strand the electron loop has new characteristics like the ability to regulate its waveforms (any circuit can do this) and store higher energy waveforms without losses since its now a closed system.

Light
electrons or circuits that become torsioned gain different properties again and we see these structures as the electromagnetic spectrum. Any number if strands combined with any number of torsions can give you any wavelength. This is how light can be a particle and wave at the same time. The energy travels the closed loop but no energy is transferred until the light hits something. Then it behaves very elastically and loses some of its energy as it bounces until it is just an electron again. It can also gain energy the same way.

Aether
most people talk about an aether for waves to travel on but I say that this mess of electromagnetic strands in their differing shapes is the aether. Much like a bowl of spaghetti its very random and not uniform at all. We only see uniformity when we align these strands from the mess with current which we call an electric field. A moving current causes a wake where circuits are formed and we call that a magnetic field. The reason why a magnet can last so long is simply because pressure waves have extreme voltage and thus very low power losses. Most just call them fields but cant explain it further.

Protons
A proton then is not a ring but a long chain of strings wound together. You could imagine it as a ball of yarn. Imagine if you were rolling up a ball of yarn in a bucket full of smaller pieces that would get caught up in the rolling process.

Equilibrium

Equilibrium or of waveforms is the only real force there is. Energy or the movement of electromagnetic strands in any form is always seeking equilibrium. The reason why it never achieves it is because electrons are formed randomly through this process and their shape (which gives energy storage and regulation properties) naturally inhibits any equilibrium. We get cycles instead.

protons are protons exactly because they are a large number of strands but have no energy regulating abilities. This means that they try to reach equilibrium but can never do so. Instead they act as energy sinks or what we call positively charged. The mass , which is quite literal, is always looking for more energy.

If you had an electron with two strands in the ring configuration you could store a certain amount of waveform on/in it. either ripples or pressure waves or both. Now imagine the mass of strands that might make up a proton with is a thousands times that but has no ability to hold on to whatever energy it gets. The current go through the mass and cause pressure waves to all the bound strands that are not in the chain which all straighten out as a normal response to current. All of a sudden our ball of yarn is now a ball of yarn with spikes coming out of it everywhere. As the current moves through the chain magnetic fields are formed ( like the sun ) and these alignment are key to the interaction of protons and electrons.
its all lies.

toni

Unread post by toni » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:13 pm

I always try to simplify things so that I can have a good base to start from.

Wave form
Everything is wave form. Each movement is a wave form.

Electron
Particle moving from anode to cathode is an electron. It is not negatively charged.
It is expanding with centrifugal force and each consecutive ring is bigger then its predecessor.

Light
Nothing but light exists. Every wave form is like a rainbow - different strands of light.

Proton
Particle moving from cathode to anode, in the compression half of a wave, with centripetal force where every ring is smaller then its predecessor.

Equilibrium
It is a magnetic field and its boundaries are universal 0's where motion cannot go through but it must repeat itself in the opposite field. It is the base of all motion that we can feel.
These are the building blocks that must be very clear before we can go anywhere.

Bin-Ra

Unread post by Bin-Ra » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:09 pm

The intent or attempt to define Reality (of which you are integral) exclusive of the self-defining act, is the illusion of getting your Self out of the picture so as to be ruled out, excepting as filtered or 'framed' by definitional parameters that then operate an extremely limited and temporal sense of ruling over - or of effecting control as if from a point apart. In such an experiment the resulting experience is modelled within the consciousness, rather than actually changing the Reality of the 'definitional' function of thought creation that gives rise to the consciousness of object-persistence or narrative continuity of a personality structure.

What Matters to you is what you attend to, and the 'you' I refer to includes the total body-mind of both conscious modelling and the larger context of its structure which is unconscious for the purpose of having the focus of the filtered and framed reality-limitation. The speed of communication within the body is hinted at in the eye's blinking reflex, but in the uncovering of the Body Electric is a near or actual synchronicity of all cells in communication in 'realtime'. As the matrix upon which other biochemical and electrical processes operate as complex chains of interactions.

The idea of 100% of Intelligence operating AS IF only 1% is active or conscious, is a 'stepping down' from a Universal Field or Totality - to the particular or specific as a discrete object - that acquires mass as a mass of mattering in terms of collective reinforcement with the tethering of the model to its inner significance operating in the same pattern of upwelling or infilling Information as new life, that serves function, and is released.

The human consciousness construct of an encoded or virtual model of assigned weight or mattering, operates a distorted function - of the idea of possession and power assigned to the specific personal attributes (that are derived from and supported by cultural or collective significances of acquired conditioning or 'charged memory associations').

This attempt to capture in form, is the association of identity, reality or self, with form - rather than at the participant recognition of charged relational resonance. And so the Form-based reality is a mapping or model overlaid upon that actual Communication in which the seeming capacity to filter and limit the Total Field Communication, posits its 'result' in the separative or segregative consciousness, that once accepted by investment OF Reality and Self - reflects the 'proofs' of its predicate in terms of a 'separateness' in CONCEPT - defended against a Total Communication (The true of Self) as death, non-existence or punishment in pain and loss for the 'separatING'.

While I sketch this to place the 'consciousness' as coincident with its mattering or manifest reality-experience, it is also to own a Totality in and of which our 'consciousness' operates as a multi-levelled split off 'pinch' of self, that is a function or structure of communication within a larger or embracing whole, that is cannot really object to or make object of without self-subjection in polarised struggle at expense of awareness of whole. And so the reintegration and realignment of what seemed to be to what Is - shifts the definitional structure and its results - to perceive in resonance of unified function rather than self-differentiations of conflict derived from the archetypes of our primary 'conditioning' to a lack-driven consciousness, in reversal of a desire-creation of fulfilment.
So the sense of lack as our identity drives us to seek OUTSIDE the limits of the personal or private sense of control associated with a mind in a body as a 'self-in-itself' - as a negatively charged state of definitional lack.
The relation to the positive sense of power, resource or object of desire is then GETTING. And the loss of such power is the belief-experience of being GOT from.

As I say this is sketching from an intuitive Communication - that is natural to the simple innate curiosity of any true desire. Asking in willingness to receive is our original or unrecognized first natural communication, that is implicit in the scientific enquiry, but within highly specific forms of filtering that can both focus and obstruct depending on the alignment of the intent.

Seeking the answer to a pseudo problem is actually restating the problem in the FORM of a question.
Where do Black Holes comes from? What caused the Big Bang?
the device of setting insoluble problems is a denial-device by which to evade or delay the exposure of Cause.
the denying of true cause is in the 'separation trauma' upon which a 'mind' of problem solving is built or made.
Joy is an innate attribute of wholeness and so the unfolding of the 'problem to be solved' into the wonder to be felt, known and shared (truly lived experience) is aligned functionally in the wise of 'know thy self'. Wherever you go, there you are - but a quality of Field Awareness aligns us in what 'matters' to us - including the curiosity as to what the 'stuff' of experiencable or indeed measurable reality really is.
One cannot test 'Infinite points of Perspective' as this and every instant of awareness, but one can observe the definitional matrix that results our experience by challenging or being curious as to the actual reality of our experience.

Sithri

Unread post by Sithri » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 pm

I know of one thing matter cannot be, but can have: mass.