Intelligent Design in an Electric Universe?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

rnboyd

Re: Intelligent Design in an Electric Universe?

Unread post by rnboyd » Sun May 17, 2015 10:48 am

Important references and expressions, regarding global Consciousness Studies and the physics of Consciousness:

This is a professionally done video, very well done. Whenever you hear terms like "subtle energy", "torsion field", and so on, substitute "SQ Information" for that term, and you've got the right picture.

https://youtu.be/VjpCKZ7cEoY

Also see the "papers and research" section at http//: http://www.worldswithinworlds.tk for many additional important understandings
The subquantum unfies all the sciences.

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Sun May 17, 2015 11:01 am

SQ Information
What does that mean, for dummies?
Rank Abbr. Meaning
SQ Service Quality (TL 9000)
Search the Web
SQ Squeezed (Files)
Search the Web
SQ Shortest Queue
Search the Web
http://www.acronymfinder.com/Informatio ... gy/SQ.html
The most exciting phrase to hear in science,
the one that heralds new discoveries,
is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
Isaac Asimov

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Sun May 17, 2015 12:39 pm

fosborn_ wrote:
SQ Information
What does that mean, for dummies? l
never mind.Great link, very fascinating information. Thanks for your contribution.
The most exciting phrase to hear in science,
the one that heralds new discoveries,
is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
Isaac Asimov

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Mon May 18, 2015 12:51 pm

An article in Tech World http://www.techworld.com from Jan 16, 2011 discusses the amazing results of the Nobel Prize Laureate in Biology, Luc Montagnier.

Montagnier, et. al., filled and hermetically sealed, test tubes with 100% pure water. In one test tube, they put a bit of bacterial DNA, and sealed it. The others were left with only water in them. A weak electromagnetic broadcast at 7 Hz was applied to the test tubes for 18 hours.

At the end of that time the test tubes were tested according to standard DNA protocols. The test tubes which had contained only pure water, now contained DNA. How did that happen ???
(The answer is SQ information physics)

In the article, John Dunn suggests that these results can infer that DNA is prepatterned information which always exists in all space, throughout the Universe.

Every place there is a place, already contains DNA information, just waiting to make New Life, as soon as conditions allow it. The Life forms which arise at a given time and place, will manifest DNA patterning perfectly suited to the conditions of the local environment (at the given time and place).

Contrary to beliefs derived from Darwinism, Life can and does manifest ab initio, with no "evolution" required, whatsoever!

As the environmental conditions change, the DNA changes to match the environmental factors. DNA does not "evolve". DNA manifests and sequences, according to the local conditions. Life forms appear out of nothing and manifest in harmony with local environmental conditions. Everything is involved in the Cosmic Harmony.

By the way, there are some great clouds of interstellar "dust" that are actually comprised of bacteria!

Intelligent Design, indeed!
Last edited by rnboyd on Mon May 18, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Mon May 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Dear Fosborn,

In the Vedas of ancient India (purported to have originated from visiting extraterrestrial human beings) there are infinitesimal entities known as "Bhutatmas". According to the Vedas, a Bhutatma is the smallest unit of matter, and at the same time, the smallest unit of Consciousness.

Bhutatmas have memories of all that they experience, and can travel at any velocity from zero velocity to an infinite velocity, and can convey their information to other Bhutatmas. All matter, all forces, all forms, and all types of consciousness, are made from interactions and agglomerations of Bhutatmas.

SInce the Bhutatma is just this side of the absolutely infinitely small, it is obviously way smaller than the comparatively huge Planck length, @ 10e-33 cm.. So, we refer to the Planck length as the starting point of the SubQuantum. Our explorations have been from the smallest, to the largest. The behaviors and properties attributed to infinitesimals appear to hold true at all scales.

We have developed intrumentation which has imaged particles as small as 10e-95 cm. So I'd call that SubQuantum, wouldn't you? :) The SubQuantum (SQ) is the origination of all quantum behaviors.

Mathematically, we can descibe these SQ behaviors with the Lie algebras, the Grassman algebra, and the Pfaff dimensions.
Last edited by rnboyd on Mon May 18, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Mon May 18, 2015 1:55 pm

" Scientific evidence of an Ambient Intelligence has been found through experiments in Wave Genetics, and through experiments involving Spin Field technologies. Experiments at Lebedev University (equivalent to our MIT), in Moscow, have irrefutably demonstrated that the so-called “vacuum” has a memory:
http://worldwithinworlds.yolasite.com/dnaphantom1.php Also see:
http://worldwithinworlds.yolasite.com/r ... d06-01.doc

http://www.zengardner.com/scientific-ev ... elligence/

moses

Unread post by moses » Mon May 18, 2015 6:33 pm

rnboyd, having touched upon your website I am interested. The exercise to feel what a bird, for example, is feeling, is basic, having the bird's experiencing become your experiencing. Seeing as experiencing, or call it consciousness, is non-physical, then we can see how this would be possible and be amazed at the possibilities this opens up. Who needs kundalini !

Smaller and smaller life forms that change into more complex life forms is a theory of Naessens:
http://www.whale.to/v/naessens.html#THE_SOMATID_CYCLE_
Have you read about this. It seems to me to tie in with the idea that there are life forms of an incredibly small size that live in the vacuum. And so perhaps these extremely small life forms can change into DNA. Which would explain the phantom DNA effect.

I once got kicked out of a teaching course because I maintained that communication with angels and fairies was reasonable. It is good to have someone writing here who agrees with this.
Cheers,
Mo

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Tue May 19, 2015 7:47 am

Dear moses,

I not only agree with you on an experiential and empirical basis, regarding Angels, Fairy Beings, and so on, I have actually lived this way for about 30 years. It's One-derfull :D

Here is a copy of an email I sent out this morning, regarding the Galactic Wave and accompanying events:

"As I predicted in the article written by Jon and I and posted on the Zen Gardner website, that "noise" is being caused by the Galactic Wave. It actually observably hit on April 2nd, rather than in the February-March time frame I predicted. But the prediction wasn't too far off. In a succession of subwaves, the laws of physics in this part of this galaxy, are going to change. This is being caused by the wave of quantized red-shift arising from the galaxy core, which change is SQ/aether based. Spiritual Evolution will accelerate and the normally Invisible Realms and Beings will begin to become visible. The indoctrinated populace will be shocked by what starts to become visible, because they have been lied to and trained to discount ancient historical and Spiritual facts, for many centuries. We are once again in the time of "Rainbow Skys", which happens every 50,000 years or so, according to galactic core plasma wave dynamics and SubQuantum aether dynamics.

Read again~ http://www.zengardner.com/scientific-ev ... elligence/

On 5/19/2015 5:25 AM, Dr. Adrian Klein wrote:
>
> After some (3-4) short advertisements you’ll have to disregard, listen to the strange noise coming from nowhere, a phenomenon amply reported lately around the globe.
>
> Any educated guess about their source?.....
>
>
>
> http://news.walla.co.il/item/2855213 ..."

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed May 20, 2015 12:24 am

rnboyd, we are straying too far from the subject and more into the NIMI section of the forum. Please start a new topic in the NIMI section or at least another subject here if you wish to continue contributing about galactic waves, especially.

The question of whether the DNA alone can build a body, or whether we need a morphic field, say, is related to intelligent design. You seem to be saying that the morphic field is strongly involved with consciousness, which I prefer to call experiencing. Radionics suggests that this is so with experiments of consciously putting a pear tree where there is an apple tree and getting strange fruit.

I would like to comment much more, but not under this subject heading.
Cheers,
Mo

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Wed May 20, 2015 7:32 am

Dear Mo,

If you will please read the entire of the article we wrote for the zengardner website, which I provided a link to, you will see some of the scientific evidence of an Ambient Intelligence.

Here is another experiment which you can do for about $30: If you will buy a laser pointer, red, 650 nm, Class IIIa, 5 mw, then make a cone of aluminum foil to surround the light emitting end of the laser pointer, so that the open end of the cone points in the same direction as the laser, you will find direct evidence of selective informational transfers by way of light.

When light leaves a laser or a light bulb, etc., the light is not carrying any information. As soon as that light passes through or is reflected, diffracted, or refracted by anything, the light picks up information regarding the substance it interacts with, and carrys that information along until the next interaction incident. Information regarding the substance wil be deposited into whatever substance the light next interacts with.

Get a medicine or an herb and place on your hand, then turn on the laser and aim the light at the medicine or herb, then move the aluminum cone as close as possible to the item.

The laser light will be reflected from the item, then bounce off the aluminum cone, then into your skin. Leave the laser light on and aimed at the substance for about 10 minutes.

The benefit of the substance on your hand will be informationally transmitted and captured by your skin and the information will be deposited into your blood stream, where it will have the same beneficial effects of the original medicine or herb, with none of the side effects or after effects. No drug interactions and no addictive tendencies.

You can use the same item over and over until the expiration date of the item. If the item does not copy at all, it is because that substance is entirely toxic to the human physiology and/or psyche.

What is it that removes the toxicity and/or detrimental information from the light?

How does it do that?

How does it know?

Why does it do that?

Please take the time to read the entire of what I post, when I have taken the time to write it. I don't talk just to hear myself talk. If you consider this above expression to be "off-topic", I wonder what you think the topic is and what is actually relevant to it? I'm presenting scientific evidence of an Ambient Intelligence here, not theology or philosophy. If the scientific fact of an Ambient Intelligence is not relevant to Intelligent Design, then what actually is relevant to the topic, in your view?

All the Best,

Neil

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed May 20, 2015 6:29 pm

Neil, " I don't talk just to hear myself talk." sounds just like what the judge said to me recently in court on a minor matter, when I started to continue my argument. Intelligent design is a political football and as such, people expect a political debate in this topic. Common respect to these people means that we create another subject. Easily done !

I have read the entire lot of information you pointed to. I presume I was supposed to comment on something. I chose not to comment because I think that this is an inappropriate subject heading for such a discussion.
Cheers,
Mo

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Wed May 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Mo,

In my view, Intelligent Design is a topic of scientific interest and scientific research. Politics has no place in the sciences, for people who do real science.

Facts are facts.

Political beliefs are normally propaganda, and agenda-driven, and are often designed to develop public opinion which is far from the facts, to benefit the few, at the expense of the many.

You can go play politics all you want, and I'll continue my research.

Best Wishes,

Neil

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:07 am

Somehow neglected to mention this earlier....

The Ganymede Hypothesis demonstrates that our living world was originally in two disconnected parts with no way to believe that either one could have evolved from or otherwise arisen from the other in any way. That is, a bright part consisting of our sun and Jupiter and its moons, and then a dark part consisting of Mars, Earth, and other bodies inside the plasma heliosphere of a dwarf star; the creatures of the one adapted to bright conditions, the other to darkish conditions.

Aside from anything else, that sort of kills any sort of a notion of there being such a thing as a "privileged planet"...

chris

Unread post by chris » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:47 am

What do I have to Say? I think that if we spend too much time asking how and why we are here we can forget to enjoy the fact that we are here. I think that yes the entire cosmos is electric to me that is obvious as I am also electric. I see that nothing in existence is separate all is one sea of energy, life is energy, and I think that life has no meaning or purpose, life is to be lived not endured but lived fully even to the point of wrecklessly. I am so amazed by the world around me that I am filled with curiosity and this curiosity has led me to many other people also curious and I am so pleased that people like David Talbot have persued there curiosity and have shared their insights. I live my life guided by my intuition and so much of the thunderbolts project meets with that intuition, I do not work in the science profession but I have been reading science all my life and astronomy, cosmology and mythology have been my favourites and the thunderbolts project has answered the dissatisfaction I find in reading theories that seemed plainly to miss the mark. It is important to have an understanding of our existence because then we are able to comprehend what we are but if we are led to an incorrect understanding then we are not able to understand how to really live this existence. I dont think that we are the result of intelligent design I think that we are the manifestation of intelligence, the material extension of intelligence and that intelligence is energy the energy that is everything and it is electrical by nature that is why the concept of yin and yang was born. I dont think that we are the product of intelligent design I think that we are that intelligence when we allow it to function through our being when we live with intelligence rather than fear.The human biological cell is absolutely stunning in its structure and function but I dont see it as the result of a design I see it as intelligence in action, which quite different, design is a time bound concept, intelligence is timeless. What do you think?

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:14 am

Dear Chris,

Please read the Montagnier experiment again. The informational pattern of the DNA is everywhere in the infinite volume Universe. How did it get there? It is a fact that you did not put it there.

You want to believe that there is no Divinity, but you are wrong. There would be no Universe and no Life were it not for the Divine. Until you have Unified with the Actual Divine, you have had no personal experience of it. Thus all your conjectures on the topic of Divinity and Intelligent Design are useless and baseless. Get the ego out of the way, stop analytical thought, and investigate Real Reality through your senses and sensitivities.

Then you have opportunity to Unify. Otherwise, such conjectures are far away from the actual experiencable facts. Your intellect is in the way of your experiences, you see. Direct Experence first. Analyze later.

Best Wishes,

Neil