- nick c
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2483
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:12 pm
- Location: connecticut
Michael passed away earlier today. Many members of this forum lost a friend.
His thread, "Are Mountains the Result of a Duning Process?" has been ongoing for over five years. He had some very original ideas and a passion for geology.
Michael was a talented professional photographer who often took to the road to record images of both people and geology. He was always recruiting those interested for one of his tours.
He will be missed.
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:08 pm
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:29 pm
- Location: Netherlands (Nederland, Holland)
Rest in peace.
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:57 pm
- viscount aero
- Posts: 2381
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:23 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 11:02 am
- Location: Northern Arizona
- jone dae
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:47 am
- Location: Los Angeles
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:46 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
I was truly inspired by your efforts and theories...
Now I know why there hasn't been any more videos from you... stay safe and try to remember!
I hope we meet in the next round!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests