Why do you say the BB is a "Biblical" creation story?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

crawler

Re: Why do you say the BB is a "Biblical" creation story?

Unread post by crawler » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:33 pm

Webbman wrote:atheism, to me, is like saying you don't believe in electricity.
Atheism might be defined 2 ways. (1) Disbelief in all gods. (2) Disbelief in any god. (1) Is probly more common. Me myself i lean towards (2).
Actually i might prefer....... (3) Disbelief in the supernatural. This then includes ghosts & woo woo stuff.
Re belief in electricity, i don't believe in electricity. But this depends on the definition of electricity. I believe that electricity aint due to the flow of electrons, i believe that the flow of electrons is due to the Heaviside E by H slab of energy current, as proposed by Heaviside & Ivor Catt & Forrest Bishop & possibly by Stephen Crothers & others.
Webbman wrote:modern science cant identify what either an electric or magnetic field is made of. So the very cornerstone of existence is made from some unknowable mystery material everyone calls a field and stops there so they can get around defining it.
Yes. And of course we can add.... photons .... neutrinos .... elementary particles ... etc. And of course .... aether .... & praether.
Webbman wrote:Gravity.. another mystery material.
Yes. But only a half mystery. Gravity is due to the acceleration of the inflow of aether into all matter, where the aether is destroyed (Conrad Ranzan & others).
Webbman wrote:of course these arent mysteries at all. Your simply using an incorrect model. Science and spirit are one in the same. They are the truth.
No, they are mysteries, or half mysteries.
No, models hav little to do with any of this. What we hav is reality, & we hav models. Models are necessary to giv us numbers. Even if we hav a very good reality of a thing or of a process we nonetheless need a model for that thing or process to allow us to yield numbers & predictions etc.
No, but praps i dont know what u mean by science & by spirit.
Webbman wrote:The books arent as relevant as the principles and corrupted science yields about as much truth as a corrupted spirit.
Yes i think that we can call it corruption, ie to do with the dollar, ie using known lies as a foundation.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:48 am

crawler wrote:
Webbman wrote:atheism, to me, is like saying you don't believe in electricity.
Atheism might be defined 2 ways. (1) Disbelief in all gods. (2) Disbelief in any god. (1) Is probly more common. Me myself i lean towards (2).
Actually i might prefer....... (3) Disbelief in the supernatural. This then includes ghosts & woo woo stuff.
Re belief in electricity, i don't believe in electricity. But this depends on the definition of electricity. I believe that electricity aint due to the flow of electrons, i believe that the flow of electrons is due to the Heaviside E by H slab of energy current, as proposed by Heaviside & Ivor Catt & Forrest Bishop & possibly by Stephen Crothers & others.
Webbman wrote:modern science cant identify what either an electric or magnetic field is made of. So the very cornerstone of existence is made from some unknowable mystery material everyone calls a field and stops there so they can get around defining it.
Yes. And of course we can add.... photons .... neutrinos .... elementary particles ... etc. And of course .... aether .... & praether.
Webbman wrote:Gravity.. another mystery material.
Yes. But only a half mystery. Gravity is due to the acceleration of the inflow of aether into all matter, where the aether is destroyed (Conrad Ranzan & others).
Webbman wrote:of course these arent mysteries at all. Your simply using an incorrect model. Science and spirit are one in the same. They are the truth.
No, they are mysteries, or half mysteries.
No, models hav little to do with any of this. What we hav is reality, & we hav models. Models are necessary to giv us numbers. Even if we hav a very good reality of a thing or of a process we nonetheless need a model for that thing or process to allow us to yield numbers & predictions etc.
No, but praps i dont know what u mean by science & by spirit.
Webbman wrote:The books arent as relevant as the principles and corrupted science yields about as much truth as a corrupted spirit.
Yes i think that we can call it corruption, ie to do with the dollar, ie using known lies as a foundation.

the core of atheism is a belief in only the material world. Its actually a satanic/animalistic belief system but i digress since this is the wrong forum. Electricity of course is more than just material in nature. It has unknown elements that cannot be easily explained like an electric field even when no matter is seemingly present. Thus is defies the atheist viewpoint that matter is all there is and all that matters.

from an electrical perspective all things spiritual are possible but likely not in the way you think from reading too many stories from people with limited thinking themselves. For instance the ability for electricity to carry and transport information is simply astounding but most have no real appreciation of it even though the surface of whats possible with it has not even been scratched yet.

this is inherently why mainstream fear electricity. It ruins the narrative with its endless possibilities.
its all lies.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:38 pm

Webbman wrote:the core of atheism is a belief in only the material world. Its actually a satanic/animalistic belief system but i digress since this is the wrong forum.
No. Atheists don't believe in the Satan or any other supernaturals. Most religions believe in Satan or the Satan or some such. Atheism is not a belief system, it is a non-belief system.
Webbman wrote:Electricity of course is more than just material in nature. It has unknown elements that cannot be easily explained like an electric field even when no matter is seemingly present. Thus is defies the atheist viewpoint that matter is all there is and all that matters.
I look at it a bit differently. I reckon that we hav quantum stuff & quantum processes, & sub-quantum. Quantum we can feel & measure.
Material stuff is matter. Matter is made of confined photons. Sub-material things are made of or due to free photons & the photaenos that are emitted by photons.
Re electricity there are praps 3 or more kinds.
Webbman wrote:from an electrical perspective all things spiritual are possible but likely not in the way you think from reading too many stories from people with limited thinking themselves. For instance the ability for electricity to carry and transport information is simply astounding but most have no real appreciation of it even though the surface of whats possible with it has not even been scratched yet.
this is inherently why mainstream fear electricity. It ruins the narrative with its endless possibilities.
So, is your god electrical?

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:25 pm

whoever's works you carry out that's who you believe in. What you say you believe in or dont believe in means nothing.

have you run into anything in this universe yet that wasn't electrical in nature?
its all lies.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:32 pm

Webbman wrote:whoever's works you carry out that's who you believe in. What you say you believe in or dont believe in means nothing.
have you run into anything in this universe yet that wasn't electrical in nature?
Gravity & inertia & mass certainly are not electrical, they are due to the simple bulk acceleration of aether flowing into mass where the aether is destroyed.
Otherwise everything else in our quantum world (ignoring the sub-quantum world) is in a sense electrical. By electrical i mean that we hav electrical fields & magnetic fields that give us forces, due to the action of photaenos, ie transmitted by photaenos (that emanate from the central helical part of every photon). And then praps we hav other forces due to the direct action of the central part of the photon itself, when the photon collides with another free photon or confined photon. The photaeno part & the central part of the photon being some kind of annihilation of aether together with some kind of excitation of aether.
I think that photaenos can act on foreign photaenos & the central parts of foreign photons, & photons can act on foreign photaenos & the central parts of other photons.
And charge forces & magnetic forces are due to some kind of different aspect of the aether excitation.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:24 am

perhaps its simpler than that.

1) with electricity you can make any kind of electromagnetic wave.
2) with electricity you can charge any atom.
3) it will be found that any element can be made/modified with electricity.
4) every thought you have is electrical.

the evidence is overwhelming and its only a matter of time before all things can be explained through the electric force which everything else is a derivative of.
its all lies.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:07 pm

Webbman wrote:perhaps its simpler than that.

1) with electricity you can make any kind of electromagnetic wave.
2) with electricity you can charge any atom.
3) it will be found that any element can be made/modified with electricity.
4) every thought you have is electrical.

the evidence is overwhelming and its only a matter of time before all things can be explained through the electric force which everything else is a derivative of.
Well lets say that there are 2 forces, gravity & electric. And there aint no strong force nor weak force (these if they exist are due to short range gravity & electrics).

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:28 pm

Crawler,
You adhere to some mighty spurious beliefs [about aether behavior, gravity and electricity] as though your claims were not just hypotheses, but factual.
You thereby espouse your own version of Scientism as a clear demonstration of the points I earlier made, which I will further summarize:
-- Scientism stems from a belief in Materialism, ie. that only the realm of material causes and effects is real or relevant.
-- This belief leads to the invention of imaginary material systems (eg. aether, DM, etc.) in order to keep the cosmos in a material box; a box which the cosmos escapes at every new (and frequent) discovery.
-- Scientism embraces these imaginary systems as dogma, and eshews any "disbelief" in those systems.
-- The Scientist (capitalized to describe adherents to Scientism) sees him/herself to be the judge of all hypotheses, disparaging and disowning any that don't hold the materialist party line.
Disbelief is to belief, as darkness is to light... yet one cannot see light without recognizing the darkness in which it manifests itself. One cannot claim only that the darkness is real, without presupposing the existence of the light, which fills it.
The belief system of Scientism rules the courts of peer review, legislative halls, and public schools. Scientism is another name for Atheism, Materialistic Determinism, or Secular Humanism, which was determined to be a Religion by the Supreme Court of the US. In the name of "neutrality" or what you deem "no belief", it eventually deadens debate about the deep mysteries that propel all scientific endeavor forward.
And paradoxically for some folks, you don't have to be a Scientist to be a scientist!
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:14 pm

I did not see it mentioned here, but the Big Bang cosmological theory was deliberately designed to emulate the "Genesis Model" because it finds its origination in the pages of Jewish Kabbalah, specifically the Zohar's commentary on the creation account, Bereshith 15a:
Moses de Leon wrote:The nekuda reshima, primal point or nucleus, appeared. From it emanated and expanded the primary substance, the illimitable phosphorescent ether, of the nature of light, formless, colorless, being neither black nor green nor red. In it, latent yet potentially as in a mighty womb, lay the myriad prototypes and numberless forms of all created things as yet indiscernible, indistinguishable. By the secret and silent action of the divine will, from this primal luminous point radiated forth the vital life-giving spark which, pervading and operating in the great, enteric ocean of forms, became the soul of the universe, the fount and origin of all mundane life and motion and terrestrial existence, and in its nature and essence and secret operation remains ineffable, incomprehensible and indefinable.
What is still widely unrecognised by most (less so by the members of this forum!) is the infiltration, indoctrination and continuing manipulation of the sciences by the Kabbalists commencing 1840, in self-fulfillment of a 'prophecy' in the then 600 year old writings of the Zohar (VaYeira, 117a):
Moses de Leon wrote:"In the six hundredth year of the sixth millennium the gates of wisdom above together with the wellsprings of wisdom below will be opened up, and the world will prepare to usher in the seventh millennium."
This is dated year 5600 (600th year of the 6th millenium) in the traditional Jewish calendar employed by Kabbalah, which corresponds to exactly 1840. Besides being publicised widely in extant Kabbalist writings, then and now, this fact was paraded before the watching eyes of the whole world during the London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony, specifically from 16:22 through 26:00. The 'Elite' group of 'men-in-black' unleash 'the below', and so the belching smokestacks of the industrial revolution are born from the roots of the 'Tree of Life'. Technological advancement has been forced on the human race since that time, alongside the consolidation of power into the hands of the few 'men-in-black' orchestrating the scheme from the shadows (as they still do).

We are near the end stage of the cycle: the dumbing down of human intelligence, zombifying tech-addiction and 'scarcity-model' economics all designed to shackle the human race to our coming AI Overlords. If you're wondering where you've heard all this before, it's because Hollywood has likewise paraded their plans before our faces for the last 100 years. Metropolis (1927!!!), Terminator, The Matrix, Hunger Games, Elysium, Oblivion, Avengers: End Game - I could go on and on - they're all the same in-your-face message of what they want to do to us and our world. As someone wise once said, "The truth is in the movies and the lies are in the news."

The entire system has been set up to purposefully merge 'modern science' with the 'ancient' doctrines of religious Kabbalah at a point in the not-too-distant future, a pseudo-unification of 'science' and 'religion.' Quantum physics is the same (I'm still working on figuring out which aspects of Jewish mysticism are being employed in mythological quantum physics, but the 6/6/1 structure of quantum particles is certainly leaning closely towards doctrines of Metatron's 6/6/1 Cube and the Tree of Life/10 Sefirot). They are one and the same system because it was preordained to be that way by the occult powers-that-be.

Tying it back to the EU model, much of the doctrine of creation in Kabbalah is identical to widespread creation stories in ancient myth. The Ten Emanations (sefirot), Adam Qadmon the primodial man and the emanations of creation all hearken back to the same Saturnian imagery men like Talbott, Cardona, Cochrane and Thornill have been telling us for the last ~40 years. Kabbalah is nothing more than the Jewish-flavoured mythological retelling of the ancient Saturnian Polestar configuration with its myriad of plasma discharge forms, colours, shapes, and resulting mythologies.

This specific model has infested modern science and they have a goal. The return of the Saturnian configuration, "The best sun", domination of the world and the digital shackling of the entire human race via technology. All they need is for the sun to die, the solar system to plunge into chaos and then they can birth their phoenix from the ashes of the old world system.

There is much more I could say about this, but in order to refrain from excessive religious discussion this is all I will say for now.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:48 am

You are correct sir. I tip my hat to you.

you have to understand that the point of the kaballah is to place some men, one in particular, above god, to be as a god, since god is unknowable (to them). Hence the "scientific" ideas such as the big bang and black holes and refrain from electrical ideas.

Of course whats the difference between "unknowable" and being "rejected"?
its all lies.

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:31 pm

What amazes me about this, mind, is that otherwise able Biblical scholars like Chuck Missler are completely blind to the indoctrination aspect (not to mention the utterly obfuscated professors of modern science). I remember one of Missler's lectures on Genesis 1 where he champions the 10 dimensional multiverse theories of current science, and then compares it to the 13th century Kabbalist scholarship of Moses ben Nachman who, using the Hebrew Torah alone, came up with the same dimensional number. "See, the Bible scholars did it first!" he would exclaim excitedly before the crowd.

Gee, I wonder how that happened?! Modern science discovered the same thing as 13th century Kabbalah...

There will be more of this coming from CERN when it restarts in 2026. All the extant quantum physics being vomited at us out of CERN is all the same Kabbalist make-believe, with more to come. There's a reason the EPS has 72 detectors (72 'names of God' in Kabbalah, in case you didn't know). Count them yourself. The whole thing is a $40 billion occult flea-circus.

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:52 pm

There will be more of this coming from CERN when it restarts in 2026...The whole thing is a $40 billion occult flea-circus.
~JPMichael

Ha ha! :D

Well my argument is a little less sophisticated and detailed, and certainly not as far along, but I was pointing out that the Greek cosmic egg is the basis of the Big Bang theory, and this is, as I understand it, by G. Lemaitre's own admission. To sum, the vying forces of chaos, darkness, chance, and deep time emerged from an "egg" and created the universe as we know it, and through evolutionary processes were the originators of species. So we are constantly reminded.

There certainly have been some reliable accounts of ritual dances enacting occult meanings and symbolology, but disguised as art, taking place in the CERN tunnels. So I am open to the "40 billion dollar occult flea circus" model. It's very persuasive!
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:40 pm

@Brigit Bara

Have you read David Talbott's The Saturn Myth? In chapter IV of that work he explains quite well the relationship of the "Cosmic Egg" to the overall picture of Saturn as the ultimate source of 'creation' (I cannot cite the page numbers since the Kindle edition of Talbott's book doesn't have any!). It is definitely worth the 15-30 minutes to read that chapter if you have not already.

The Greek "Cosmic Egg" is but a localised retelling of a much more widespread image, from Egypt to Sumer to Babylon to Iran to India to Indonesia to Central and South America. It is a worldwide creation image, and for good reason. The Cosmic Egg is Saturn, the primeval sun-planet-god. All ancient cultures witnessed the 'birth' of the world from the primeval egg (Saturn) just after the cataclysmic events of the worldwide deluge of that time. Venus and Mars, along with the earth, were all held fast by interplanetary plasma discharge in that 'shish-kabob' of planets entering the sun's plasmasheath. The emergence of the first twisting filaments of plasma from Saturn towards Venus, Mars and Earth swirled and spiralled like a raging, cosmic sea in the "abyss" of space. This is the picture all the ancient creation mythologies are describing, and very accurately. The spiralling filament (Hebrew: Leviathan) itself forms much of dragon/orouboros mythology in ancient culture and religion.

When you talk about Lemaitre's "vying forces of chaos, darkness, chance, and deep time emerged from an 'egg' and created the universe as we know it," you are doing little more than repeating what has been passed down 'faithfully' within esoteric circles, be it Egyptian religion, Sumerian and Babylonian religion, Hinduism, Mesoamerican (Aztec, Maya, Toltec) religion, Indigenous Animism (ie. Australian aborigines, Amazonian jungle tribes, African tribal religion), Alchemy, Kabbalah, Gnosticism or far more occult practices, for millenia.

Modern scientific thought is the same system, the only difference is the language employed to describe it. Instead of cosmic egg and tohu wabohu (formlessness and void - Genesis 1:2) they have quantum fluctuation, singularity, accretion disc, whatever. Same system. Different words.

It all points back to Saturn and its configurations as the origin of this one-world religion, right up to Scientism of our modern times. There is no escaping this sad and sorry fact, if one has a mind that can think and put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

Since you like a laugh, I thought I would share this. Credits to Doug Diamond Digital Media for this beautiful magazine cover page:

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:25 pm

Have you read David Talbott's The Saturn Myth? In chapter IV of that work he explains quite well the relationship of the "Cosmic Egg" to the overall picture of Saturn as the ultimate source of 'creation'
by JP Michael » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:40 pm

No, I have not read David Talbott's book. I have read the Thunderbolts Project publications and holoscience, and always kept current on Electric Universe developments on Space News and POTD. So I am familiar with Dave Talbott's work through those. Like every one else here I am deeply indebted to him for all he has done -- for founding Thunderbolts, for discovering and partnering with Wal Thornhill, Don Scott, CJ Ransom, Steven Smith, and Monte Childes/SAFIRE. Not to mention his consitently organizing international conferences, and inviting such guest speakers Halton Arp and Anthony Peratt -- which in turn has introduced and familiarized so many people with their work.

Where would I be without Dave Talbott? I hate to even think of it! (:

I probably should have read Velikovsky sooner than I did. It took me ten years to get around to it. I do appreciate Dave Talbott's continuation of Velikovsky's exploration of myth, but in my view much much more convincing evidence for planetary electrical exchanges are:
1.) round and hexagonal electrical crater formation -- sometimes including central peaks, and
2.) the extraordinary similarities between world wide petroglyphs (and pictographs) and the high energy plasma formations and instabilities created in the Los Alamos lab.

Clearly there were electrical catastrophes on a global scale which were witnessed by the people who carved the images. The implications for geology -- and for crater formation all over the solar system -- are very exciting. All that to say, to me, the Electric Universe is solely a physical science movement.

Although, I was inspired by Thunderbolts of the Gods to study the legends of various nations, at least on a limited scale. I have focused mainly on North American Indian legends and the surviving Persian Zarathustrian books, and to my continued surprise and delight over the years, have found that electricity is indeed ubiquitous in these traditional accounts. Following the lead of Velikovsky and Talbott in studying legends has been very rewarding, and in a way connected me with my late grandfather, who was a professor in a University and collected legends from various Sioux Indian tribes. (I also included the legends, tribal histories, and hikes to see petroglyphs in my kids' education.) I diverge from Dave Talbott's approach to comparative mythology in important ways, but I do appreciate the inspiration to read the legends and texts in full. And I hope others are inspired as well.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:34 pm

My point was simply that the Big Bang model's relationship to the Cosmic Egg, be it Lemaitre's leanings on the Greek version or otherwise, is not co-incidental and part of the overall one-world religious system based squarely on the worship of varying elements of the Saturnian configuration, elements which are preserved in much of ancient religious text and ritual, esoteric or otherwise.

The major difference between the systems is the language employed to describe them: Sanskrit, Sumerian, Egyptian, or Scientific Jargon.
Brigit Bara wrote:...in my view much much more convincing evidence for planetary electrical exchanges are:
1.) round and hexagonal electrical crater formation -- sometimes including central peaks, and
2.) the extraordinary similarities between world wide petroglyphs (and pictographs) and the high energy plasma formations and instabilities created in the Los Alamos lab.

Clearly there were electrical catastrophes on a global scale which were witnessed by the people who carved the images. The implications for geology -- and for crater formation all over the solar system -- are very exciting.
Bang on there, although I do not wish to distract this thread's purpose with excessive commentary on those.