Electrosensitivity - Can you feel it?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

BirdyNumNums

Electrosensitivity - Can you feel it?

Unread post by BirdyNumNums » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:01 am

Developing electrosensitivity has led me on a journey of discovery which has included finding EU theory.
I appreciate this site for discussing electricity outside of the world of circuits and wires etc but also for exposing the power struggle that occurs within science.

My experience is that certain types of electromagnetic energies hurt like hell while others are a nuisance. The worst for me are Bluetooth, wifi and mobile phones while to a lesser extent power in buildings and areas that are a soup of various fields can cause discomfort.
I have read a wide and varied amount of info on the health effects of unnatural EMF as well as whatever i can find about the role of natural fields and life. I've also studied building biology, the effects of modern toxins in the built environment.

I am curious to know how many others in the world of the EU experience similar or are aware of the effects of both unnatural and natural EMF on human biology. Please let me know your thoughts and experiences

vector3

Re: Electrosensitivity - Can you feel it?

Unread post by vector3 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:51 am

I have ES to along with M.E. and Chemical Sensitivity. Pretty isolating stuff. I find wifi the hardest to deal with as it makes me very hyper and I find it hard to think clearly. I had it on for 2-3 years when I thought I was avoiding it. Now I know that mostly you have to disable the wifi. I've not recovered to where I was before those 2-3 years as it has left me feeling punched in the solar plexus 24/7. Pretty sure I know what it is but that's another story. Stuff is death for sure. Known, supposedly, to promote tumour growth. Of all the obstacles during my healing journey wifi has been the worst experience. Much worse than mercury amalgam etc.

Supposedly microwaves speed up evolution and make folk live longer. I kind of recovered a couple of times but never set it in stone before over doing it. Hopefully I'll get to that point again as living out the rest of my life like this would be hard work to say the very very least. Peace~

That anything to do with the group Birdy Nam Nam?

BirdyNumNums

Unread post by BirdyNumNums » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:17 am

Vector3
That sounds like a classic EHS experience.
M.E., chemical sensitivities and a slow recovery.

My experience is more moderate as far as most cases go but that can still see me hiding on the couch when it gets too much. I have also experienced sensitivity at times to all manner of things such as air quality, smells, sounds, water taste and even places but the EHS is the most consistent .

In regard to the whole Thunderbolts Project being electrosensitive makes it very real for me, beyond ideas and theory. It is a daily experience that all seems linked together in ways i can never truly explain. Things i've read about electromagnetics and the body or consciousness seem so very real and true much more than any view of existence I've had before.

Birdy num nums is reference to the Peter Sellers movie The Party.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:53 am

I can feel it..
I'm electrosensitive too, but not to the extend that it hurts or burns.
Wifi and celltowers are terrible. I can't stand them for long.
It seems that I am more sensitive to the (alternating) magnetic part of the radiation.

I am also educated in Electromagnetism on the university. So it actually something
I have learned a lot about EM-radiation and circuits.

Official fake scientific research
The official scientific theory on this topic is rather stupid. They model the radiation as heat.
And the biological body as a container of water. So it is clear that nothing comes out of that model.

A lot of publications are on:
http://www.microwavenews.com
Here we can see that often the researchers find some problems with the radiation,
but have no clue.
Also some researchers do bad research and place the test-group next to the exposed
group, so they measure no differences at all.
Only a few researchers keep their tests totally radiation free.

Real scientific research:

There was a very interesting old book in the university about Biology and Magnetism.
They could find that a lot of biological systems were sensitive to magnetism.
The problem was that most molecules in biology are not very sensitive to magnetism at all.
And because biology is considered as chemical only, the science around it stopped.
Sadly, I could not find the book back after a few years.

The new findings in "quantum biology" are very interesting. They show that biology uses special
tricks to increase the sensitivity to magnetism. Birds are probably using such tricks to navigate.

I think that these quantum tricks are going one step further. I think that biology is not only sensitive to
magnetism, but also to electromagnetic radiation. And I think that these are used in all kinds of
biological processes.

My own simple model:

Even without going into biological quantum trickery, we can see that certain components in the body
might be antenna like.
For radiation to be effective one needs:
1. Some kind of antenna. Something that is receptive to the EM-radiation.
2. A resonator. Something that resonates with the frequency of the EM-radiation and is affected by it.
3. Minimal damping or even amplification of the vibration.
4. Some kind of reaction to this vibration.

->1. Possible antennas:
a) the nerve system
b) the microtubules system
c) the DNA

->2. resonators:
a) the ions in the nerves (K+).
b) the ions in the microtubules.
c) the DNA itself. Probably more sensitive during cell-division.

->3. Damping/amplification factors.
a) neurons amplify the signals, and use all kinds of feed-back loops.
b) certain reaction cycles within the cell might amplify the signal.
damping unknown.
c) damping minimal: DNA might be superconductor
amplification: DNA-copying might use certain frequencies.

->4. Reaction.
a) stress, concentration changes, memory problems.
(These have all been observed in test-subjects).
Can also give burning sensations.
b) all kinds of problems within cells.
c) DNA-breakage, or failures during copying.
(causes the observed increase in certain cancers).

So with my own simple model, I have already identified the problems that might occur with
EM-radiation. And indeed we can see that they do occur.

But it is very hard to break the mainstream foolishness on this subject.
Many scientists also prefer to hold on to the chemical model of the human body,
which is clearly incomplete, and false in this case.
A lot of scientists are not sensitive to EM-radiation at all. That is probably because you
need to be a sensitive person to begin with.
Within the test-group of people that do yoga and/or mediations I find that half of them
are sensitive to some form of EM-radiation.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

BirdyNumNums

Unread post by BirdyNumNums » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:47 am

Zyxzevn
You certainly have been busy. There is plenty to digest there.
I know not to trust the mainstream science on electricity and the body. It appears they want to discover it magically heals while not finding ill effects from cell phone use, etc.

I have found plenty of books on the subject online as PDFs. I have an ever growing collection.

I do talk to people about electrical sensitivity and it is interesting how many people will tell a little story about it either a personal experience or some other fact that ties it all together.

I would say 30% of people are not confident that wireless tech is safe and many more have never heard about it. Only about 10% are fiercely protective of the "scientific consensus".

It's crazy that so many people see technology as a way to solve the problems of the world while public relations and political lobbying is smoothing over their mistakes.

jbasquez

Unread post by jbasquez » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:21 pm

Birdynumnums -- have you tried any blind test experiments with an assistant that can turn EM emitting devices on and off for you? The test would be I assume over the course of several days, where they would turn the devices on or off, and you would be asked to describe whether the symptoms are felt or not. I would be interested to see how accurately you are able to detect whether the emissions were actually turned on or not.

Please share this data. I assume this is how most mainstream experiments are conducted, however what I have seen is that their experiments have been inconclusive.

BirdyNumNums

Unread post by BirdyNumNums » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:01 pm

jbasquez

There are already plenty of studies that show sensitivity and health effects to various forms of EMF both natural and artificial. Unfortunately the issue has become more about politics and power so there is little space for a untrained person to discover or prove anything. Even scientists working in the area have to be careful where they tread.

My years of experience is enough to paint a picture of what I have (and some EMF meters). I also am sensitive to other factors such as chemical exposure but these do not effect me to the same degree. Most of the modern world i tolerate for the purpose of daily living with a family but it's not pleasant.On the flipside natural places can be overwhelmingly amazing for my senses.

Whether a device is on or off is not always clear in the short term. It can be difficult to isolate one device from the sea of surrounding signals and the effects may not be instant. Consider it like going into a room full of paint fumes or smoke where you can last in there for a bit but eventually it gets too much so you leave the room. After leaving the room and while still feeling the effects you are too unwell to clearly determine you are no longer experiencing exposure.

Inconclusive experiments are easily manufactured. Background levels of all forms of EMF or other environmental triggers such as chemical exposure traveling to or at the test location will effect the stress level in the body before the test begins. I've not seen an inconclusive study that takes the needs of the effected persons into account.

The ability to detect if a device is on or off in the moment does not correlate to health effects.

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:47 am

Our bodies are naturally electrically sensitive to human beings and other living creatures.

When my kids were little I noticed that they stopped crying when I held them, so I knew there was some kind of power in the human touch. Saw an article in the local newspaper that pain can be relieved by just holding your hand next to someone in distress. I practiced it on my kids and found it really worked. I took yoga lessons while in Kuwait by an Indian instructor who identified various points on our bodies that yoga affected. Needless to say, they were the same points I discovered through experience. I believe these points are electrical in nature, and manipulation releases blocked energy (charge) stored there.

I don't touch a person. I just hold my hand near the area of pain. When I begin to feel heat, I slowly rotate my hand so I can follow the heat as it travels through the body. Seems like headaches begin in the eyes or the back of the neck. When the heat reaches the top of the head the pain is usually greatly diminished or gone. Had a hangover once so I tried it on myself and it worked.

Seems like pain caused by inflammation, like a toothache or sore joint, is only relieved temporarily.

To recognize what I feel, when relaxed, with your right hand make slow circles around your navel and hold your left hand above the top of your head. You will eventually feel heat coming out of your head. Stop circling your navel and the heat will stop. Begin circling again and you will feel heat coming out of the top of your head again.

Geremia

Bioinitiative Report

Unread post by Geremia » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:17 pm

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:14 am

wear a ferrous metal skullcap like the "wizards" used to do. Your not going to like whats coming next if you think you can feel it now.
its all lies.

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:00 pm

I recently experimented with a pendulum: any suspended weight enough to cause the string to vibrate at your body's resonate frequency. If an object has vertical sides, I can stand on a chair, and the pendulum with rotate above the object. If I have someone remove the object, the pendulum will stop rotating. It begins rotating again when the object is replaced.

My theory is that energy is flowing clockwise in a vortex down from above and vice versa up from below. The energy is neutralized where the 2 energies meet. The most common response I get when I show this to someone is "Weird!!!". I totally understand.

dren

Unread post by dren » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:08 am

I can feel when a storm is on the horizon. I'm not sure if it's the pressure drop, temperature change, or electric field (perhaps all of them since they are connected), but I can sense it. The trees can, too, as their leaves orient in a manner to better catch the rain.