This is either horse manure or the portal to a big discovery

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

gocrew

This is either horse manure or the portal to a big discovery

Unread post by gocrew » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:32 am

BecomingTesla

Re: This is either horse manure or the portal to a big disco

Unread post by BecomingTesla » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:55 pm

Honestly, I wouldn't be too skeptical of this at all. While I likewise, sensibly, wouldn't simply accept this off the bat either, the principle ideas behind the hypothesis strike me as incredibly interesting, and - from what I know thus far - completely sound. I'd love to (a) double-check and (b) extrapolate on Chizhevsky's correlation of human activity and sunspot cycles, maybe bring them forward into the 21st century (after all, there's plenty of new data to work on, but in human activity and sunspots), to see whether or not the data continues to prove the correlation. Beyond that, you could likewise perform multiple, non-invasive psychological tests to any plant/animal/legally consenting individual to investigate the effects of electromagnetic fields, of various frequencies, to see if there is any merit in the idea that organic behavior can be modified in this way.

It's not an unscientific hypothesis, although the author of the paper uses a whole lot of New Age rhetoric to appeal to the reader.

If we take the standard EU hypothesis legitimately, i.e., that all of the planets and the Sun are electrically charged and/or magnetized bodies, constantly interacting with one another via the influence of electric currents/electrostatic fields/magnetic fields/electromagnetic waves etc, then there is seriously no reason why these massive interactions should have no influence on humans - *assuming* that experiments demonstrate that yes, humans are psychologically vulnerable to these types of effects. The brain essentially being an enormously powerful piece of electrical apparatus, designed specifically to recognize and process electrical impulses, it *really* wouldn't surprise me. And in fact, I've often felt that astrology has gotten a poor wrap in the sciences for exactly this reason. Astronomical processes like the lunar cycle have a distinct impact on biological cycles on Earth, one in particular being the menstrual cycle. This article again mentions how the aurora, an electromagnetic phenomena, effects directly measurable physical activity in plants. While I definitely do not think that astrology can be used to predict next weeks lotto numbers, the idea that the collective, dynamic behaviors of the planets and Sun affecting the general behavior of humans is not at all ridiculous. After all, if the brain controls the mind, then psychology is the bi-product of a physical process within the brain, and if the Moon can affect one physical process in females, or if the aurora can force plants to close up, then why not the rest of the planets to other physical processes?

There isn't enough madness in today's scientists. If you can think of an experiment to demonstrate valid or invalid, no hypothesis becomes ridiculous enough to not investigate. Every hypothesis is worthy of investigation.

BecomingTesla

Unread post by BecomingTesla » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Also, there's this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1420416

An english abstract, apparently the publication has only fully been rendered in Russian. Although, I definitely think a small part of the EU budget (whatever it may be) should be dedicated to hiring translators to go through material like this. It needs to be understood - ideas exactly like Chizhevsky's, or H.R. Roger's, or Birkeland's, were thought absolutely impossible. Any kind of published ideas about planet-sun connections published between the ~1750-1950's, would not have been given any kind of credence within the American or Western European scientific community. The entire body of literature published about electricity, predominantly throughout the 1800's, in my opinion, needs to be gone over again. There are treasures there waiting to be found. Chizhevsky is most likely one of them.

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:27 pm

Peter Jupp looked at how our electromagnetic environment effects humans from an EU point of view, you can watch the short free video called War, Brains and Thunderbolts

Sebastian Pan

Unread post by Sebastian Pan » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Magical theory and practice has two branches. One is the development of the will (Thelema) to accomplish what you want and the other is the enlisting of the powers of the Gods (lets call it Appeasement) to have Them accomplish what you want. There is a lot of overlap between the two, but one of the fundamental assertions of Appeasement is that the Gods/Planets are imbued with a fundamental force called Magic which has a physical influence upon those within the God's or spirit's or Magus's sphere of influence.

I am personally very skeptical of astrology because it is to me simply another version of people misunderstanding what they saw in the sky and the Electromagnetic events which they witnessed on Earth.

Casper

Unread post by Casper » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:47 am

Hello, I'm a little stunned actually.

I'm an audio engineer, and was fiddling around with someone's notion of the heart, and that it pushes the blood in a vortex way and that it consisted out of seven muscles. I had a little brain fart to just take seven sine wave oscillators resembling the muscles. Setting the frequencies to 1 Hz, 2,3, 4,5, 6, 7 Hz (all amplitudes 1.0). Build a simple AM scheme, where the first oscillator is amplitude modulated with the second 2Hz, the resulting signal modulated with the next oscillator and so on. All oscillators are synced once. The result stunned me then too :) from the heartbeat that came out of my speakers. If you do ring modulation, the same happens but a beat two times faster.

Although it only looks a bit like the ECG signal, this speaker cone, acts, sounds, and feels like it.

So what I'm trying to say is, that this article feels to be spot on, except that I cannot (still) find where the (minumum) seven frequencies come from. Another thing i'm thinking about now due to this article, is that somewhere, a (carrier) sine wave is being produced, and it's being modulated at least seven times to get this heartbeat result and i guess to end up in our bodies true the brain antenna :shock: . Hoping I'm not the only waveshaper in this community,but if you ask me, we are part of a very big gigantic synthesizer, where planets do amplitude modulation. Wonder if it's the sun, galaxy or beyond from where the (lowest) carrier wave comes from..

Cheers! (And sorry for maybe the rant in other people's eyes )

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Are you suggesting that the 7 represents planets and there is a resonance effect? So the supposed 7 heart muscles are in synch with the planets. But one would think that the Earth is somehow vibrating in tune with the planets, and the heart is in tune with these Earth vibrations. The Schumann resonances come to mind.

Cheers,
Mo

Casper

Unread post by Casper » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:21 am

Hi Mo,

I don't know where the sources of those signals come from. But there need to be only one carrier signal where all others will be embedded in (modulated ). Maybe the nearest seven stars rather than planets. Maybe it's the scalability of things, where each scale is the next wave inside the other scale.

Oh and my appologies. The numbers are incorrect in my previous post.
Those were the multipliers of the base frequency. So you start with eg 1Hz, the next is simple x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7
So 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 48Hz are resulting frequencies. (Partials 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Casper

Unread post by Casper » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:01 pm

Oh, that's so awesome.

I knew about the Schumann resonance frequency. But when I look at the spectrum, I count 7 frequencies :)

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... edit-text=

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:23 pm

A divine plan. Thanks casper for giving me much food for thought. The universe as a vast electrical organism (zoon?) is something our ancestors have echoed for millennia. Electro-Shock therapy takes on a whole new meaning! :)
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:32 pm

go crew says, "I'm awfully skeptical"
I think you could say Shakespeare was as well! (:

“This is the excellent foppery of the world, that, when we are sick in fortune, -–often the surfeit of our own behavior, -–we make guilty of our disasters the sun, the moon, and the stars: as if we were villains by necessity; fools by heavenly compulsion; knaves, thieves, and treachers, by spherical predominance; drunkards, liars, and adulterers, by an enforced obedience of planetary influence; and all that we are evil in, by a divine thrusting on: an admirable evasion of whoremaster man, to lay his goatish disposition to the charge of a star!” King Lear, 1.2.132
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:09 pm

When the sun explodes, so, in a sense, do we. Geomagnetic activity in space upsets our energetic equilibrium, profoundly affecting our mental stability. During a magnetic storm the mentally disturbed get even more so. The higher the geomagnetic activity, the greater the increases in general psychiatric disorders, the greater the number of patients hospitalized for nervous conditions, and the greater the number of attempted suicides…
Let's roll up our sleeves and look at the claim of increases in general psychiatric disorders and nervous conditions during increased solar activity.

First of all, we look at the number of Americans who are on psychiatric medications, broken down to reflect age groups and totals of the number of people on anti-psychotics, anti-anxiety drugs, anti-depressants, and ADHD psychotropics.
Total Number of People Taking Psychiatric Drugs in the United States
PrintSave to bookmarks
psychiatricdrugsThe following information is the most accurate and documented data available on psychiatric drug usage. The information is from IMS Health, a company that provides information, services and technology for the healthcare industry. It is the largest vendor of U.S. physician prescribing data. The following data was taken from IMS Health Vector One National database Year 2013, Extracted April 2014. To find out the hundreds of drug regulatory agency warnings and documented side effects for any class of psychiatric drug listed on this page (i.e., ADHD Drugs, Antidepressants, Antipsychotics, etc) click the hyperlinks listed below:

Drug Class: Age Group: Number of People:

All Psychiatric 0-5 Years 1,080,168
Drugs

Breakdown:
0-1 Years 274,804
2-3 Years 370,778
4-5 Years 500,948

6-12 Years 4,130,340
13-17 Years 3,617,593
18-24 Years 5,467,615
25-44 Years 21,029,136
45-64 Years 28,143,196
65 Year + 17,404,930

Grand Total 78,694,222

ADHD Drugs 0-5 Years 188,899

Breakdown:
0-1 Years 1,422
2-3 Years 10,413
4-5 Years 181,023

6-12 Years 2,723,126
13-17 Years 1,775,896
18-24 Years 1,553,066
25-44 Years 2,840,859
45-64 Years 1,519,677
65 Year + 254,499

Grand Total 10,291,860

Antidepressants 0-5 Years 110,516

Breakdown:
0-1 Years 26,406
2-3 Years 46,102
4-5 Years 45,822

6-12 Years 686,950
13-17 Years 1,444,422
18-24 Years 2,860,537
25-44 Years 12,400,129
45-64 Years 16,185,388
65 Year + 8,566,579

Grand Total 41,226,394

Antipsychotics 0-5 Years 27,343

Breakdown:
0-1 Years 654
2-3 Years 3,760
4-5 Years 24,363

6-12 Years 359,882
13-17 Years 490,272
18-24 Years 599,816
25-44 Years 1,987,933
45-64 Years 2,406,526
65 Year + 1,169,044

Grand Total 6,845,303

Anti-anxiety 0-5 Years 727,304
Drugs

Breakdown:
0-1 Years 227,132
2-3 Years 282,759
4-5 Years 247,754

6-12 Years 790,149
13-17 Years 650,273
18-24 Years 1,660,953
25-44 Years 8,944,200
45-64 Years 14,439,465
65 Year + 9,691,791

Grand Total 36,472,663
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:17 pm

Now those figures are from 2013.

Solar Cycle 24

So we will say these figures were from solar maximum.

Does this mean that there were more psychiatric prescriptions during the previous solar maximum? Or, when we look, will we find that in fact psychiatric drug prescriptions have continuously risen since the last solar max?
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Next, we will look at the crisis of teen suicides in the United States, from recent CDC reports.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports suicide is the third leading cause of death among kids between the ages of 10 and 14, and the second leading cause of death among people between 15 and 34.

The CDC also reports there are twice as many suicides as homicides.
This gives 79 million out of approximately 325 million on psych meds, and an extemely high rate of suicide among young people.

Now I ask,

Is this related to Solar Maximum?
~Homer

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:51 am

The meds are the problem.