Pollack, EZ water, and hydrophylic substances

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Plasmatic

Pollack, EZ water, and hydrophylic substances

Unread post by Plasmatic » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Ok, I have been for a while now thinking of ways to exploit the finding that Pollack et al, work on to create certain filtration devices.

Does anyone know what some of the cheapest hydrophyllic materials are? For my purposes they need to be non toxic.

Does anyone know what exactly is the difference between negative water, alkaline water, and simply using electricity to charge water apart from hydrophyllic mediums?

How could one drink negative water if it fades without the catalyst?

How could water charge (ion exchange) be divorced from chemical composition in the sense of alkaline minerals? Pollack mentiones using negative charge apart from antioxidents and alkaline water.

It seems to me that negative water drinking is unlikely the solution to creating ez water in the cell because the substances in the body modulate charge/ion exchange. It seems it is likely a dynamic problem involving charge and substrate/medium. Consider the nitrification/mineralization process in the closed enviornment of the aquatics of fish keeping. As the nitrogen process advances the minerals are depleted from the water column.

What are the similarities and differences between the proposed structure of ez water and that of ozonated water?

What does Pollack's thoery about the swelling after muscle sprains and the pressure exerted by the heart say about blood pressure?

Do hydrophopic substance cause a positive ez water?

Edit: Does anyone know if the Fourth Phase of Water has basically the same info as the previous book? Which is more technical?
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

Sparky

Re: Pollack, EZ water, and hydrophylic substances

Unread post by Sparky » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:18 am

There is much that is not known and needs to be studied. ;)

Pollack may be the place to begin.... ;)

The more I find out about water, the less I am sure that I know anything. :?

Patrick Flanagan made some observations concerning certain waters.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Ok, scored some nafion membranes. Does anyone know what magnification one needs to view the EZ?

Anyone wonder why the PH dyes weren't excluded from the zone? Are they not solutes?
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Ayn Rand
Aristotle

jjohnson

Unread post by jjohnson » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:02 am

The Fourth Phase of Water is no more "technical" - if you mean by that, contains equations - than is Cells, Gels & the Engines of Life. I found it a great follow-up book however; even inspiring as to possible applications and explanations. It gets into other areas, using principles described pretty much in his first book. It seems purposely designed for a lay reader, not a peer-reviewed journal. Recommended; these are not expensive books in the scientific market.

While visiting Dr. Pollock's lab with several other Forum members a few years back, I was shown various experiments underway, and have seen the video on one of his talks that had slides and videos of structured water examples. The visibility of the EZ (Exclusion Zone) ranges from that of the naked eye in a beaker, to some closeup images taken with magnifications that seemed to me to range from that of a simple magnifying glass down to maybe 100X in a microscope. Nothing you can't see with a good Radio Shack microscope and a loupe, frankly. IR imaging is harder for the normal person to use, but I doubt that it would be necessary, as that was more for looking at the energy changes at boundaries, etc. in the lab. From that sort of work, Dr. Pollock has determined that E/M energy from the environment is all that's required to move these reactions forward. Whether large scale applications will require more input than that environmentally available is yet to be seen. If history is right, large scale industrial processes that require fast throughput will always require more energy than that locally available from dirt, air, and human power. Still, there's hope that local purification systems might be set up and operated adequately to provide clean, potable water in areas where the water supply may be dirty or polluted but otherwise suitable.

Dr. Pollock saw water purification/filtration as a possible outcome of the EZ effect well before his book was published.

Let us see some images if your experiments with the Nafion membranes work out successfully!

Jim

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:54 am

Thanks Jim! Im gonna buy the books shortly. I have a decent scope already that goes to I think 600x. I also have IR sources on my NV equipment.
Ayn Rand
Aristotle

Rossim

Unread post by Rossim » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:56 am

I believe the difficulty in creating the filter is continuously drawing EZ only water at a rate proportional to the production of EZ layers caused by the hydrophilic surface. I was thinking of trying a few designs myself but am no engineer so I decided to go with a more biological route. When speaking with a cell biology professor, who is surprisingly skeptical of current theories, he explained that even if the results were true with water in a laboratory setting there was no way to represent the actual surroundings of a living cell. He said I'd have to identify and isolate these processes occurring in a living cell in order for him to forget everything he knows.

If you remember from one of Pollack's talks, he briefly discusses blood flowing through capillaries that are smaller in diameter than the blood cells themselves, which requires a force larger than what the heart can produce. So in order to relate the concept of EZ water directly to a biological setting, I've submitted a proposal to experiment with blood vessel endothelium and view it's exclusionary effect on blood solutes. Then I'll compare what I find with nafion and silicone rubber surface controls, and all three surfaces with a water/microsphere mixture. Although, rather than on a cellular scale this experiment is more physiological but it should give some credence to the new water concept having direct implications to the human body.

Goldminer

Unread post by Goldminer » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Dr. Pollack makes DR Mercola's daily natural health news letter.
Here
I sense a disturbance in the farce.

AltClut

Unread post by AltClut » Thu May 31, 2018 11:06 pm

I dont have a subscription so can't see past the pay wall, but this sounds very much like Gerald Pollack's work

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg ... ssion=true