Matter is made of only waves?

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: Matter is made of only waves?

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:59 am

rangerover777
I think all that nature needs is three things. “Each kind of those three things can act differently with different speed and different combinations, and so they can accomplish different results.
I take that point as well.
Thats why I like Wilbert Smiths model. As shown in Table 1, reality is structured in The New Science on the basis of 12 orthogonal principle dimensions organized into four “fabrics”, each having three parameters. Each parameter is said to include all of the parameters that precede it. Therefore on each level or fabric we can have only three. Thats a very astute observation in my opinion as it echos nature and the atoms subatomic particles of which there can be only three. Since the archetype spiral vortex and its opposite dual are the first and primary forms from the three field fabrics and we see this expressed from the aether model of subatomic particles to the shape of galaxies therefore nature is telling us this is so. This for me is the relationship that explains everything. My unified field theory so to speak is based on three. As well the model of Wilbert Smith incorporates consciousness and I believe that is its coup de gras. If we are to take an active role in creating the fundamentals of a complex reality, then inclusion of the Free Will parameter is essential.

2 dual opposite spiral forms from 3 fields in 5 dimensions. Its the Zome model and very cool. 2, 3, 5, Infinity, another relationship I found embedded in the theory of Wilbert Smith and APM. Indeed the amount of stuff embedded with the aether model is uncanny! By making Strings in two dimensions instead of one (Quantum Structure vs Quantum Mechanics)and having 5 dimensions (or more) we can go to infinity as explained by the Zome model and sacred geometry. If you watch the Zome video you will understand what embedded means and why for example Ed Whitten was able to show that the 5 String Theories floating around where actually five ways of looking at the same thing his M Theory. Dave Thomson in AMP shows that M Theory is embedded in his APM Quantum Structure model. Thats why its ok to have more then one model (more then one way to view the same thing) to validate the theory. Its actually strengthens the relationship for me because I work with relationships.

ZOME 2,3,5 Infinity video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37DwuvIneIE
junglelord wrote:Wilbert Smith was a Canadian Radio Engineer, his research was in Radio Wave Propagation, Aurora, Cosmic Radiation, Atmosphereic Radio Activity and Geo Magnatism. He was the Superintendent of Radio Engineering with the Department of Transportation. In his essay The New Science, Wilbert advances a unified concept governing our awareness of reality, explains the generation of this reality, and describes the factors which mold it into the numerous forms in which we find it. His approach is unique … in bringing into play not only those factors which are usually considered as physical and material, but also the more subtle yet no less important influence of the mental and spiritual. As shown in Table 1, reality is structured in The New Science on the basis of 12 orthogonal principle dimensions organized into four “fabrics”, each having three parameters. Each parameter is said to include all of the parameters that precede it.

Table 1.
The 12 Dimensions of the New Science Four Fabric Parameter
Space Fabric: Length, Area, Volume
Field Fabric: Gradient, Divergence, Curl
Control Fabric: Randomness, Free Will, Sequence
Percipitation Fabric: Form, Multiplicity, Aggregation

The Space and Field fabrics are obvious principles for describing physical reality as we know it. The Length, Area, and Volume parameters of the Space fabric specify the 3-dimensional nature of our reality. The Gradient parameter of the Tempic Field fabric is a scalar that specifies the property of change, and is the basis for our experience of time. Divergence is a vector parameter that is the basis for electric fields, which spread out everywhere from points of reference. Curl is another vector parameter that, with the Divergence parameter, forms the basis for oriented magnetic fields.

The Control fabric deals with the role that free will plays in creation. The Randomness parameter is the basis for the unrestricted orientation that objects defined by the Space and Field fabrics can have. The existence of orientation introduces an asymmetry not present in operations on previous parameters. That is, not all orientations are equivalent. The parameter of Free Will addresses the need to make a choice to resolve the asymmetry. The Sequence parameter, which includes the previous element of free will, is the basis for order or specific arrangement in reality.

The Percipitation fabric contains the principles that permit the creation of matter. The Form parameter is the basis for the existence of boundaries in reality. The Multiplicity parameter permits the creation of more than one form, and enables the various elements of matter and energy to come into existence. The Aggregation parameter permits the assembly of these elements into purposeful structures, both animate and inanimate.

The set of principles takes on new meaning when it is recognized as a recipe for creating rather than merely describing reality. If we are to take an active role in creating the fundamentals of a complex reality, then inclusion of the Free Will parameter is essential.

Recall that each parameter includes all of the parameters that precede it. For example, the concept of volume includes the concepts of length and area. But note that Volume is placed before the principle of Free Will. From this, we can infer that volume is not subject to some decision in order to be a property of reality. Therefore, the concept of volume does not exist at the pleasure of some consciousness having free will. The placement of the Length, Area, Volume, Gradient, Divergence, Curl, and Randomness principles before Free Will means that these basic attributes of the universe are not altered by choice. The remaining principles of Sequence, Form, Multiplicity, and Aggregation are, however, all subject to free will. Physical entities such as atomic particles and biological organisms depend on these principles for their existence and, therefore, are subject to manipulation by consciousness.
http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:NOd ... cd=3&gl=ca
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:05 am

To me relationship is just another way of saying embedded. Often the shadow is a great way to see whats embedded. With the shadow we learn to dimension down, which then allows us to dimension up. Nature has embedded in Her the relationships that I speak of, the dual opposite vortex spiral. If you have not watched the Zome video, then please do. If you have, then watch it again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37DwuvIneIE

To learn where languages are not taught and verbilization is not used, but we must learn Her Language. Learn to see what is embedded by relationship that scales from subatomic to galactic. That is ovbious, its the vortex spiral. With that Primary Archetype look how Aether models are embedded in each other and in the Vortex Dual Opposites. It is not a problem to have more then one way to see the Aether model, it's the strength behind it. Again I like to use Ed Whitten to make this point clear, 5 String Theories were five ways of seeing M Theory. You cannot do that with the Standard Model and thats why its so weak. You can do this with the Aether model and QM and String Theory and thats why its powerful.

Embedded information cast shadows as well as substance and also projects higher up. Please take the time to understand this and then you will understand everything. Its by relationship...that is Her language which is non verbal, but is based on embedded forms. Once you learn the Vortex makes the Cube then you should have a brain explosion at the end of the Zome video and relate that to the Rule of Quadrature (Right Angles) that Wilbert Smith points out and then your head should be fully embedded instead of brainwashed (a goal of the Elite and the Industrial Military Complex, one of their tools is the Standard Model and Modern Cosmology is to dumb us down and keep our brainswashed).
:D :lol: ;)

Nature has been talking to us on many levels, we must learn Her language.
Thanks to my love for Cosmology and the revelation of the EU, I have mastered the language because its the way I think in the first place. My brain is no longer washed, I am no longer a lemming of society or trapped in the pitfall of the Standard Model. The Truth has set me free and is all around me now that I can finally see. Now that I can read and understand Her Language and what she is saying, I see it everywhere and the embedded information relationships that she replicates from subatomic to galactic is clear and concise.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:05 am

One last point.
Structure and Function.
You cannot seperate them.
I worked with that model for 15 years as a Structural Alignment Tensegrity Therapist in the soft tissue world of chiropractors, physiotherapist, orthopedic surgeons, chinese doctors, etc. Gravity was my tool.

No Tensegrity or Structure = Function or Gravity as a tool was ever taught to me in school or to the other professionals therapist I mentioned. That is why I could do vortex spirals around any other medical professional who did what I did (Soft Tissue Therapy). They were blindsided by their education. My clincal results speaks for itself. Thats because my medical model was based on a profound relationship...Structure, Function, Tensegrity (the geometry of structure and function in the body) and it's integration in a Gravity Field using Gravity as a tool. I could talk circles around other medical people when it came to modern cosmology and the standard model. Very educated people often know very little outside their professional education. I am very much a rennisance man. (with dyslexia, I am sure I spelled that incorrect)

My previous professional life was ten years in commercial satellite technology and military sonar technology, five years each. I made a living from EM theory. Tuned and Matched Resonance is the only thing that matters. No Tesla in school or after. That I had to find on my own as well, just like I would later do with structure, function, tensegrity, gravity.

In each profession I was not turned on to the truth, I had to find it. Gravity is the big question. Structure and Function is as embedded as you can get. Relationships of Structure and Function related to Gravity and high impact velocity waves and their effect on the human organism was my speciality. The universe screams out its Structure when you look at Galaxies. The rest is Function. Its Nature being very simple and profound. Gravity and the Standard Model and the fakeout in the guise of National Security give us the whole brain washed picture.

Boyd Bushman is all I need to discredit the Standard Model...(there are no theories where I am)
That while true, is not a total truth.
There is truth out there. As Tom Bearden clearly points out over and over, you must look around you, its there, just not accepted. There are scientific peer reviewed papers gathering dust that the Correa's used to find the Aether. All Aether people found it from Tesla technology.

I saw it in a picture of Tesla and his Magnifying Transmitter. Structure and Function, Relationship, Embedded Form, all there in that one picture, and I saw the form of the EU, The Z/Theta Pinch. I saw it first! I was the first person in history as far as I can tell to make that relationship. I did not need a lab experiment. All I need is relationship. A lot of smart people have looked at that for over 100 years. But for over 100 years not a single person has seen that relationship. Now that I pointed that out everyone here is quite proud of me. I am very humbled. Yet I do have a gift and I hope I can transfer that gift to others. The language is not verbal.

I do think different. I can see intrinsic essential relationships of structure and function embedded in nature, the language I always spoke in my mind, but never read from any modern physic book. Dark Matter always gave me indigestion...

Boyd Bushman and the Aether models along with the EU have in them everything that is needed to be known. Structure and Function. APM (Aether models in general) is the Structure Theory, QM is the Function Theory. The dual opposite spiral vortex is the archetype form. Nature is telling us this at every level.

Zome, 2,3,5 to Infinity and beyond..."Buzz Lightyear"
:D :lol:
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:11 am

Synesthetes and Tesla.
Much of the time the visions were linked to a word or idea he might have come across; just by hearing the name of an item, he would involuntarily envision it in realistic detail. Modern-day synesthetes report similar symptoms. Tesla would visualise an invention in his brain in precise form before moving to the construction stage; a technique sometimes known as picture thinking.
I have a feeling I am Synesthetic. Thats the way my brain works. Its all forms and relationships of embedded information. Numbers, geometry, forms, colours are a picture language to me. I play drums and I see (internal visualization) patterns in a different way then any other drummer. I see pictures of coloured patterns when I play drums or I hear drums. Its very hard to explain. Short of like how synesthetes talk about colour and numbers. I think thats pretty close to what I see with drums and rhythms. After all rhythms are number patterns. I see them in coloured geometric patterns. Very hard to explain. Gas floating on water comes to mind or The Mandelbrot set is a famous example of a fractal is a good example of how I see things when my mind plays drums.... *and its always playing drums*...

I was aways top of my class in everything, drums, judo, jeet kune do, bodybuilding, electronics, soft tissue therapy, but I swear I am dyslexic, and I cannot spell for the life of me, yet I read more then anyone I have met in person....I am wired different, no doubt about that. I think thats a good thing...it seems to be the language of Nature.
:D

Its very hard for me to convey why I think the way I do. I hope this page gives people insight as to why I cannot always give a good rebuttal to what may be a bad idea. I work on things at my own way which is not like other people. I am not special, just different, which therefore makes me average cause we are all different. But maybe I have found my place and I thank the EU for that and Aether models and Boyd Bushman. No, I am not crazy (as so many educated people would insinuate on other forums)....and I do have something to bring to the table in my own humble way.

Cheers.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Structure, Function, Embedded Relationship.
What is Nature saying to us with this archetype form? Is this Her Language? If so what does it mean?
:?
I think its impossible to say its not Her Language and that it is impossible to imagine it is not fundamental to understanding what She has to say.

I live in a world of Comparitive Structure and Function and Embedded Relationships. This is Natures way of speaking and our way of learning Her Language. There is a reason that Plasma models reconstruct this archetype form and Gravity models cannot. That again is Nature telling you something. If you care to listen and look, you can see the writing on the wall and learn to read it. My mind feels like a combination of Dave Talbott and Nikola Tesla. I can see the way they think. Comparative Mythology and the marriage to Plasma Science into the EU is no different then My Comparative Structure and Function with Embedded Relationship methodology and how I make the Vortex Spiral the fundamental alphabet based on Natures Lessons and marry that to Scalar Field Models (Function). Remember the Vortex is a Standing Scalar Longitudinal Wave. Therefore the Spiral Galaxy is a Standing Scalar Longitudinal Wave. Why therefore would not subatomic wave packets not be comprised of two dual polar opposite vortex spirals standing scalar longitudinal forms? Why therefore would there not be a Scalar Field as the primary field if the vortex is the primary form?
;)

As Wal Thornhill pointed out to Dave Talbott the marriage is ovbious. This may seem so simple yet is very profound. Remember the universe is not difficult, we only make it so. Terminology is the curse of knowledge in many ways as it can and is used to muddy the water rather then clear the air so to speak. Dave Thomson is very good at pointing this out.

If we take a lesson from Hubble, just one lesson, its the Language of Nature. If you care to learn that Language then you will not need terminology. Its all in the picture and is indeed worth a thousand words. Just like in the Zome Video. The guy may be speaking but the Zome model does all the talking. Dispite what I am saying, what does this picture say to you? Is it just a pretty picture? Or can you see the Structure, of course you can. What is the Function of that Structure? What is Embedded in that picture? Surely everything we need to know is in this one picture, I truly believe that on many levels. Sleep on that embedded statment.
Cheers
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:01 am

junglelord wrote:Synesthetes and Tesla.
Much of the time the visions were linked to a word or idea he might have come across; just by hearing the name of an item, he would involuntarily envision it in realistic detail. Modern-day synesthetes report similar symptoms. Tesla would visualise an invention in his brain in precise form before moving to the construction stage; a technique sometimes known as picture thinking.
I have a feeling I am Synesthetic. Thats the way my brain works. Its all forms and relationships of embedded information. Numbers, geometry, forms, colours are a picture language to me. I play drums and I see (internal visualization) patterns in a different way then any other drummer. I see pictures of coloured patterns when I play drums or I hear drums. Its very hard to explain. Short of like how synesthetes talk about colour and numbers. I think thats pretty close to what I see with drums and rhythms. After all rhythms are number patterns. I see them in coloured geometric patterns. Very hard to explain. Gas floating on water comes to mind or The Mandelbrot set is a famous example of a fractal is a good example of how I see things when my mind plays drums.... *and its always playing drums*...
A little off topic but connected to my explaination of my thinking.

They made a computer program that does what my brain does...Synesthetes to music.
The new shape of music: Music has its own geometry, researchers find! (I could have told them that!)
http://www.physorg.com/news127659537.html
And its with colours as well as geometry....exactly the way I describe my mind. Ovbiously not the same as I see it in a fractual way but I have visions of the sacred geometry at times when I play and listen to the waves....
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:15 am

Theory of Elementary Waves – Lewis Little

http://www.speicher.com/tew1.html
http://www.speicher.com/tew2.html
http://www.speicher.com/tew3.html
It is not a wave in the usual sense at all - it is an elementary wave, “a fundamental constituent of reality.” In effect, “it is the medium.”

So the ghost-like packets of waves in the standard theory have been replaced by a real existent, and the behavior of that wave is contrary to standard interpretation - the wave moves in reverse, from the target, or more generally from the detector, towards the source.

In a way, Little's elementary wave is less like a traditional wave and closer to the idea of the elusive ether, in that it is like a flow, or a flux of material.

That is what Little's theory has identified, the elementary waves are what fill the universe - they are omnipresent. According to Little's theory the waves exist for every possible quantum state, for every variable parameter that is possible.

In Little's view the elementary waves are primary in the sense that they carry dynamic quantities such as mass, momentum, energy, etc. It is the wave that triggers the emission of the particle at the source; the state of that particle, the dynamics of its motion, is determined by the particular wave that stimulates, or induces, the emission. The particle then follows the path of the wave; thus the wave moves from the detector to the source and the particle travels from the source to the detector.

We should keep in mind that these are “elementary waves” not waves in some medium. The wave itself is moving from the detector to the source; no dynamic information propagates through the wave; the wave carries the information as it moves. That is why, as mentioned above, the elementary waves may be best understood as being a flux or a flow.

As a general statement then, a particle will follow the straight line motion opposite to its elementary wave, and will continue such motion unless there is some interaction with another particle which can change its direction.

As in the case with Little's elementary waves, Little's particles are not ghost-like, they are real. There is no 'collapse of the wave function' which selects from an array of probability waves a packet of waves which describe a 'real' photon. In the TEW, all of the elementary waves and all of the particles are real existents.

http://www.speicher.com/tew1.html
Last edited by Forum Moderator on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Body of the post is actually quoted material, not the OP's own words. In the interest of accuracy the text has been block-quoted. (fmx)

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:05 am

Lizze your a goldmine of relevent links and affirmation of the Template I have just discovered. Thanks for the link and the reiteration of the Truth.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:30 pm

Lizzie, you reaffirm also what I've been looking at in the universe for about 27 years now.
I am also appreciating other advisements to make sure our discussion is about concepts rather than verbage.
Little's fundamental constituent ("it is the medium") is basically my Force field, his action toward the center, while particles fly away, is essentially identical to my duality of instantaneous potential vs kinetic interactions, and the fact that Jungle agrees makes me believe that what you folks refer to as standing waves or whatever are the same after all as my vectors. This leads me to wonder if your "waves" are moving at all, if you have proof of this, and therefore whether your aether is really necessary... words have gotten so much in the way for me in these threads, but the light is beginning to break through :D
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:09 pm

Deleted for waste of bandwidth !! :)
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:12 pm

Konstantin Meyl has a Theory of Objectivity vs the Theory of Relativity. Its in the Maxwell Theorum Thread I made if I am not mistaken. If I did not copy that part of his book, its well worth the read to buy his book for many reasons.

I will look at the Maxwell thread and if its not there (I was sticking to the EM portion of the book) then I will post some of it here. Its worth throwing out there at this point since everyone is talking Objectivity.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Forum Moderator

Unread post by Forum Moderator » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:37 pm

junglelord wrote:Konstantin Meyl has a Theory of Objectivity vs the Theory of Relativity. Its in the Maxwell Theorum Thread I made if I am not mistaken. If I did not copy that part of his book, its well worth the read to buy his book for many reasons.

I will look at the Maxwell thread and if its not there (I was sticking to the EM portion of the book) then I will post some of it here. Its worth throwing out there at this point since everyone is talking Objectivity.
Not here, please. The topic is not about Objectivism or objectivity. You are most welcome to start a new thread in The Human Question forum should you wish. (fmx)

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:01 pm

I have been told that I am a good gopher. Little's theory is so simple (elegant) that even I can understand it; therefore, it must be right. 8-)

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:57 am

Cute Lizzie. But I have to wholeheartedly agree with your premise. Occam's Razor guides my every search and endeavor in trying to understand the EU. One of the things that bothered me most about relativity was that while "everyone" talked it up, only a handful of people actually understood it, leaving the rest of us at the mercy of the prophets, or worse, the journalists. I judge the fruit of my research by its comprehensibility. Without that, what's the point? Notice I refer to relativity in the past tense. So the "wavishness" of matter may prove to be a semantic issue when all is said and done, and lots of folks on this forum get it way better than me, but in the meantime, tell me something I can understand... please! ;)
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:44 am

Hmm. So. You guys read through the explanation of the Little hypothesis material from all three links? And this made sense to you? You're comfortable with his version of some sort of wave/particle relationship? Observer/detector emits weird waves ("these are elementary waves, not waves in some medium") [underlined emphasis in original, bold emphasis added] - whatever that is supposed to mean) that stimulates/induces the observed/source to emit a particle that follows a "backwards" media-less path to the perception point/area?

"As in the case with Little's elementary waves, Little's particles are not ghost-like, they are real." Well, to speak of plenum WAVES that are of but not in a waving medium of some sort sure sounds oxymoronic to me. Like he wants his quantum cake and to eat it, too. Assuming both are physicists, I would expect they would be aware of what a standing wave is and would have used that terminology had that been what they were alluding to. Scalar waves would probably be unacceptable terminology in an orthodox academic setting. Besides, even postulated scalar waves sound just as "ghost-like" as do Little's elementary waves despite claims of these writings to the contrary. They come across to me, both he and his interpreter, as probably frustrated would-be Taoists trying to speak what cannot be spoken. I mean, a certain religious icon was said to be in the world but not of the world and I can appreciate that - but here we have waves that are of the media but not in the media. That one eludes me. :lol: :lol:

:?
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad