Stellar Instabilities TPOD Dec 20, 2018

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

jacmac

Stellar Instabilities TPOD Dec 20, 2018

Unread post by jacmac » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:49 am

As a follower of the E U for almost ten years I have always thought the most important part of the E U dialogue
was discussion of how our sun works. In that respect I have some questions about the description of the parts of the sun from the EU perspective in this POTD.

From this TOPD by Stephen Smith:

PHOTOSPHERE
A principle of Electronic Sun theory is the aforementioned “granulation”. Except, in the electrical proposal, it is where dense anode tufting is seen.
We have the the photosphere being described as the anode tufting.
And:
..... just above the Sun’s photosphere, which can be thought of as the anode surface.
We also have the photosphere described as the anode surface.
And:
When electric charge density exceeds the containment ability of the anode surface, a secondary plasma forms. That is the aforementioned anode tufting.
There are clearly two parts: the anode surface and the secondary plasma(the tufts).
But, they are both seen as the photosphere.
That seems to be a self contradiction. Or, at least, confusing.

CHOROMOSPHERE:
Since the chromosphere can be compared to a discharge tube’s positive electric terminal, events similar to those seen in a neon lamp will be observed, such as a hotter and brighter area just above the electrode’s surface..
The chromosphere is compared to a positive terminal.
That glow corresponds to the chromosphere,
It is now the glow above the electrode surface.
Perhaps the previous sentence should have read:
"Since the chromosphere (PHOTOSPHERE) can be compared to a discharge tube’s positive electric terminal,..."
That might explain the meaning.
However I am further confused by:
events similar to those seen in a neon lamp will be observed, such as a hotter and brighter area just above the electrode’s surface.
The chromosphere is not hotter nor brighter than the photosphere.
???

Mr. Smith has given us hundreds of excellent TPODs relating the EU ideas to astronomy events in general.
I am pointing out these inconsistencies, IMO, of detail
because it is an example of what I see in all the EU dialogue I can remember.
There is little detail on how the solar electrical "DISCHARGE" actually works.
There is no evidence of a second current to the sun(seperate from the extended solar atmosphere) which would enable the sun to be an anode(or a cathode) in a solar "CIRCUIT".
I have offered my ideas on this in previous posts.
Here is today's version.

The sun is an electric spherical DOUBLE LAYER. (Dr. Scott,The Electric Sky,page 91)
The inner side is the Photosphere, where plasma is"TRAPPED".
The Chromosphere is the space between the double layers.
The bottom of the Corona begins the outside of the double layer which extends to the Heliosphere.

I think the sun is a very huge scaled up version of ball lightening, or plasmoid, that is energized from, or powered by, the inter stellar medium via a concentration of the available plasma within the Heliosphere. The solar plasmoid is fixed in its dynamic movement in space by being formed about a massive inner body giving the sun its gravity characteristics.

There is no direct "discharge".
There is no electric "circuit" as we know them to be.
The inner solar body, by virtue of its mass and ability to hold an electric charge, acts as the inner NODE,
if you will, to the outer NODE, the heliosphere.
There is the "drift current"(Dr Scott) in toward the sun and the solar wind outward, but no circular current
from generator to load and back, as in a circuit.

If one looks at a cross section of the solar double layer it reminds me of a diagram of a transformer,
where the bottom of the corona can transfer energy to the photosphere across the thin chromospheric gap.
I realize a transformer uses alternating current for induction, but there is a lot of plasma activity at the bottom of the corona, and there is the granulation changes in the photosphere. Perhaps not a direct model, but something to look at. Perhaps those high energy positive charged particles play a role...

Jack

Happy Winter Solstice

jacmac

Re: Stellar Instabilities TPOD Dec 20, 2018

Unread post by jacmac » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:20 am

Here is the link to:Stellar Instabilities TPOD Dec 20, 2018
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2017/12 ... abilities/

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:06 pm

hi jacmac,
I see your point. I am wondering if this was an error that should have been corrected in the editing process. No where in the TPOD did I read the word "corona." I think that if you substitute "corona" for "chromosphere" it makes more sense.
I will check it out.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:03 pm

I contacted Steve Smith and he confirmed that it was a mistake, it should read Corona instead of Chomosphere.
I assume the TPOD will be corrected.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:38 pm

Thanks Nick.