Holy Moly Dec 14,2017 by Stephen Smith

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

jacmac

Holy Moly Dec 14,2017 by Stephen Smith

Unread post by jacmac » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:20 pm

Stephen said:
The electric solar model predicts that sunspots, flares, coronal holes, and all other solar activity comes from fluctuations in galactic electricity.
I would like to put in a good word for the sun's smaller companions, the planets.
I do not think that all solar activity comes from fluctuations in galactic electricity.
Specifically, I think the planets have a lot to do with sunspots.
Sunspots appear to be anomalous events interfering with the normal photospheric granulation activity.
This interference seems to be the breaking through of the photosphere by an electric current.
Where do these currents connect ?
The planets are nearby and are good candidates for connectors to sun spot currents.
Sunspots are in the same size range as the planets.
The largest ones are Jupiter sized.
The Jupiter year is close to half the solar cycle.(11.8/11years)
Sunspots are in good latitude positions to be engaged with the planets; above the heliospheric current sheet, but otherwise not too high in latitude towards the solar poles.(not much above 30 degrees)
The planets are constantly changing position relative to each other, and/or alignments out from the sun,
and relative to being above or below the heliospheric current sheet.
Being above or below the heliospheric current sheet places each planet in a different/changing
solar magnetic field polarity.
An emerging planet into the opposite solar magnetic polarity might be a trigger mechanism for a sunspot current.
The Parker spiral shape of the heliospheric current sheet enables planets to emerge more than twice an orbit.
These planetary positions are not currently easily knowable (at least not by me) but might give useful insight into the nature of the solar cycle.
Our solar system is VERY COMPLICATED.
When talking sunspots, I vote for the planets.
Jack