TPOD: Error Probes, Truth Probes, and Space Probes

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Phorce

TPOD: Error Probes, Truth Probes, and Space Probes

Unread post by Phorce » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:16 am

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2017/0 ... ce-probes/

This has to the best TPOD I've seen for some time. Such reasoning processes come naturally to me having learnt them in the school of hard knocks. But to actually describe in simple language, such as this article displays, skills that some have lost, is brilliant. The Beriberi story is also interesting. One thing leads to another. Each Scientist and researcher may act imperfectly and get many things wrong, but the process has been started to be picked up later on. I have some problems to solve here, I'm sending out an Error Probe ! :mrgreen:
Exploration and discovery without honest investigation of "extraordinary" results leads to a Double Bind (Bateson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind ) that creates loss of hope and depression. No more Double Binds !

Lucien_Beckmann

Re: TPOD: Error Probes, Truth Probes, and Space Probes

Unread post by Lucien_Beckmann » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:16 pm

Modernist Orthodoxic "Science" as Gas Reflux from eating Dirty Snowballs ?

continuing the lie that Science is just a collection of ERRORS ...
(as though that's some kind of Blank Check to just keep on doing it) ...
:?