Pledge of Assistance

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Pippin

Pledge of Assistance

Unread post by Pippin » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:02 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm fast approaching a year since I "stumbled upon" this Electric Universe Hypothesis, and all the entailed information. I have devoted countless hours to diligent study of the provided texts, to great personal reward, I must say. I venture to guess that most of you here have followed a similar path to my own; leaving behind the warm, comforting arms of a religious upbringing to instead embrace the cold, calculating clarity of modern science...only to be shown with the aforementioned information that I had simply exchanged denominations for a new brand of Big Bang Theology, or as it seems commonly to be called here, "dogma".
While on the one hand extremely disappointed with this newfound knowledge, this Hypothesis has provided an elegant way to cut right throught the extant mysticism and has been a fairly freeing experience.
I must admit that I enjoyed "understanding" current astrophysics and black-holes and such: They are beautiful science fiction. I've always enjoyed exercising the underused portions of my brain, and stretching the theoretical limits and devising new intricacies to explain each new phenomenon was fun to watch, and to participate in. But, again I must admit, it is always more fun to buck the current system and find ways out of it as well....particularly since, as in this case, the answers seem to be contained in a child's toy: the plasma ball. Ah, the introduction of humor into a rigid system has always given humankind great delight!

Re: My sole purpose of posting...
I would like to pledge whatever assistance of which I may be, in some capacity, to further the aims and goals of this Hypothesis. I run a Web Design business, am fond of tiresome, tedious work, and want to somehow be a part of this. I am already doing the "Street Team" version of promotion; I never let my coworkers or friends escape without some cursory knowledge of this Hypothesis, and a list of web addresses to further their own studies. Does anyone need help compiling information for an article? Does anyone have all the info but need help writing an article? Is there a mound of data needing compilation and collation somewhere? Anyone need a day off from moderating the blogs/forums? Need any website knowledge or work completed? In short, I am here, I am able and willing to help, and desire to further this Hypothesis in any way that would be helpful to the overall Electrical Idea.

Thanks for hearing me out.
Keep up the great informative and highly entertaining work.

Pippin (CoryBJones)

rduke

Re: Pledge of Assistance

Unread post by rduke » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:11 am

Welcome!

:ugeek:

If you got the time, research, write and post, here and anywhere else where the topic comes up in your vision.... but never forget to read, read, and read some more... discuss then read again.... There is a colossal amount of information, and there is something new out to consider and absorb just about everyday. -- It is also important to read and understand the conventional theories far better then any Discovery channel documentary would dare to. Going over the same old mistakes and half arsed, shoddy explanations, research, experiments and so forth to poke bigger holes into.. is well ... It is very exciting...but also tedious-

I myself am the self appointed raving street prophet of the Electric Universe Paradigm... :D

Not to make this sound like a cult or anything... but it is very important that you grasp this at the fundamental levels. So you do not tell people the wrong information. As in my experiance -- even when you soak people with the information, only some of it sticks...and if you goof up and say the wrong term or even something incongruous with the EUP (Electric Universe Paradigm).. that is the part that will stick in their minds and you will be forced to blast it out of there with bolts of conversation, wasting precious time reexplaining stuff that could be spent on exploring new stuff.

The information and concepts detailed in EUP regarding our current reality... at least for me.. and I feel for many that are exposed to it, by me...Click's something internally...

It fits and answers or at least points us to the right direction for answers or a better understanding to all those big questions we have had since we first had a thought regarding our surroundings.

It is powerful stuff... and one of those things I chomp at the bit to share with others... I myself have a strong "Promoter" characteristic to my personality... so I understand that force intimately, because of that it is best to be dead on and rock solid when it comes to the information.

After all --- What is best in life?

"To Crush your Enemies... See them driven before you ... and to hear the Lamentations of the Women!"

rduke

Unread post by rduke » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:58 am

:x

The image did not work as intended..

I felt it was too good to let slide...

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:02 am

rduke wrote::x

The image did not work as intended..

I felt it was too good to let slide...
How... Refreshing! :lol:

~Michael
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Hey Cory. Your enthusiasm is contagious ... stick around, make yourself at home! Great post and good to see you here.

bryan
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:19 am

Ohh, and to the newcomer: Wilkommen!

Hope your stay is a long and a fruitful one! Web design, you say? Hmm... :D

Regards,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

SciRPG

Unread post by SciRPG » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:10 pm

Hi Cory,
I know I could always use a hand over at my own site, we need some ideas on possible future space technologies based in an Electric Universe, as well as help compiling data in book-form.
~~Richard K~~
3D SciFi Illustration

Pink Swan

Unread post by Pink Swan » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:49 pm

This is not meant as a criticism. I just want to point out that I'd like to see someone fix the heading under the place at the top that says Thunderbolts Forum, then right under that it says "For discussion of Electric Universe and Plasma Cosmology themes." It would be nice if that could be centered, and I know there is a way because I've put these types of php boards together before.

Also, why is the "Origin of Myths" forum locked, and why hasn't David Talbott posted more about the Anunnaki as promised? I understand there could be many reasons for the delay, but right now this is what I'm the most interested in.

KickLaBuka

Unread post by KickLaBuka » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:50 pm

Hello,

I would also like to get involved, and I would like the questions posed in my only two other posts to be addressed, at least your thoughts and remarks. I'm quite used to being called wacko, and a true drinker of the kool-aid, so in this time of discovery, it is very isolating.