Electric Universe Gets Noticed by Nano Tech CEO? Cool!

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MGmirkin

Electric Universe Gets Noticed by Nano Tech CEO? Cool!

Unread post by MGmirkin » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:36 am

(Interview with EU Nanotechnology Executive)
http://www.rense.com/general82/SNR_arti ... gFINAL.pdf
This interview was conducted by Sergius Kishenko, Moscow Russia. This article and photograph are appearing in Super New Reality magazine as the feature article of the June 2008 issue. The Russian version has additional photographs and footnotes.

Sverkhnovaya Realnost (“SuperNew Reality”) Magazine – Moscow Russia
Interview with EU Nanotechnology Executive

The feature article today is an interview with Karl W B Schwarz, the Managing Director, CEO of a United States nanotechnology company that has relocated its operations to Vienna Austria. That company will soon break ground on the world’s largest carbon nanostructures production facility in Slovakia and a major new Nanotechnology R&D Facility in Austria.

[...]

S.K. Where do you stand on this growing debate about the Einstein version of the Relativity Universe and the new Electric Universe Theory put forth by many visionary thinkers around the world?

K.S. I would have to say, since our CNT process is very much a function of the Electric Universe principles, that over time I believe the Electric Universe theory will prove to be our next step up the ladder in physics I alluded to earlier. I do not think the Newton and Einstein physics will hold up once the scientists understand that the Electric Universe Theory is probably ... Third Millennium Physics starting to appear on the horizon now and much earlier than most expected. In a way, it will not invalidate Newton or Einstein; it will refine them with answers and knowledge that could not be foreseen in the time of Newton or Einstein.

[...]

S.K. What type of reasons do you and your scientists suspect [for Global Warming]?

K.S. First - the Sun. I think this Global Warming issue might well be an Electric Universe issue. It has been elevated for years in output (why is yet to be known fully) and even some strange phenomenon has been observed at the North Pole of Saturn. This photo was taken years ago by the Cassini space craft when it passed Saturn. This is part of the hyperspectral imaging that is on many satellites.

[Image in PDF of Saturn's north polar hexagon]

We see this type of effect in many of the nanotechnology applications we do, but that hexagon at the North Pole of Saturn is roughly the size of Planet Earth. This is a nano-scale effect but on planetary scale. That is a huge fractal and Electric Universe in principle.

I am still waiting for the Global Warming proponents, those seeking vast sums of government money for their Global Warming agenda, to explain to the world how this phenomenon has anything to do with carbon emissions on Earth. We have a pretty good idea what the combined factors are that would produce this effect and Global Warming due to burning fossil fuels has nothing to do with it. This is pure Electric Universe principle with photographic evidence. There are some strong links between Electric Universe and fractals too but that is too much into our R&D to discuss in detail.

Another factor is scientists are beginning to build up some convincing data that Earth and our Solar System are not part of the Milky Way, but are part of a smaller Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy that is now merging with the Milky Way. If that proves to be true, the sheer gravitational tidal forces could easily wreak havoc on the weather on Earth and explain elevated output from the Sun and elevated temperatures on all nine planets of this Solar System. http://www.viewzone.com/milkyway.html
Just a few snippets out of a much longer interview.

Not sure on some of the points where the guy being interviewed says "pure electric universe principle" but doesn't elaborate further.

Anyway, it seems the site's getting "noticed" from a few different directions / fields of research. Ve-eery interesting!

Though, they don't make explicit whether they're referring to the "Electric Universe" of Thornhill, Scott & Talbott (among others) or the "Electric Universe" of Körtvélyessy... Perhaps there's some distinctions to be made between the two camps. But the name seems rather inclusive of all research regarding electrical processes in the universe.

Cheers,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

StevenO

Re: Electric Universe Gets Noticed by Nano Tech CEO? Cool!

Unread post by StevenO » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:06 am

Another factor is scientists are beginning to build up some convincing data that Earth and our Solar System are not part of the Milky Way, but are part of a smaller Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy that is now merging with the Milky Way. If that proves to be true, the sheer gravitational tidal forces could easily wreak havoc on the weather on Earth and explain elevated output from the Sun and elevated temperatures on all nine planets of this Solar System. http://www.viewzone.com/milkyway.html
Did you already discuss this article in another thread? It would be well supporting of all the catastrophic theories if it would be the case that we are in the midst of two merging galaxies...
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:08 pm

StevenO wrote:Did you already discuss this article in another thread? It would be well supporting of all the catastrophic theories if it would be the case that we are in the midst of two merging galaxies...
Not yet... Just saw it recently.

~Michael
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke

rduke

Unread post by rduke » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:21 am

Very Cool indeed...

I hope since he is aware of EUP... That he is also aware of what putting a gigantic carbon nano tube cable from the earth to space has the potential to do..

:D

Lloyd

Steve Smith's Explanation of Hexagons

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:43 pm

In today's TPOD at http://thunderbolts.info/tpod/2008/arch ... ogenic.htm, titled Saturn’s Thermogenic Vertex, Steve Smith says:
For many years researchers studying the issue have known that beams of electricity flowing through plasma produce a central column surrounded by concentric cylinders. The cylindrical current filaments exhibit long-range attraction and short-range repulsion braiding that result in evenly spaced vortices surrounding the column. As the filaments rotate around one another, a preferred hexagonal cross-section forms within the innermost column. Hexagonal craters can be seen etched into the surfaces of planets and moons. Weather patterns, such as hurricanes on Earth, also exhibit hexagonal “eyes” that defy conventional explanation.

The hexagon at Saturn’s north pole is another example of electrical activity in the solar system on a tremendous scale. Electricity moves along Birkeland current filaments that electrically connect the Sun with its family of planetary bodies. The energy flows most strongly into the giant gas planets because their charge differential with the Sun is greater than that of their smaller, rocky cousins.
I don't have a good grasp of the mechanics of electricity. Can anyone who does let me know if I'm understanding Steve's explanation of hexagonal plasma effects, which I'll try to describe here? MY PARAPHRASING
1. Electricity, consisting of streams of ions, can flow through plasma, which consists of a volume of ions.
2. The stream of ions forms a column of ions in the volume of ions.
3. Six equally spaced helical filaments of streaming ions form around the central column at a fixed distance from the column.
4. These filaments rotate in the same direction around the column as the streams of ions that make up each filament move "down" [toward the greatest charge difference] through the filaments.
5. The six filaments may be considered to make up a sort of helical hexagonal cylinder shape, with a filament at each vertex of the hexagon.
6. Another same-shaped cylinder of filaments can form around the first cylinder.
7. Perhaps the number of such concentric cylinders can be infinite.
8. One of these central columns of ions striking a gaseous, liquid, or solid body strikes perpendicular to its surface.
9. The concentric cylinders of filaments also strike perpendicularly.
10. Where each cylinder intersects the surface a hexagonal shape is produced on the surface, like that in Saturn's clouds and in many craters and some hurricanes etc.

NOW FOR QUESTIONS
1. Does the central column make a hole?
2. Why does the cylinder of filaments make one big hexagonal hole, instead of six little circular holes where the six filaments strike? Oh, wait. I see he said the cylinder of filaments causes the central column to become hexagonal, so it's just the central column that makes the hole, I think.
3. If the cylinders are rotating, why don't they form circular hole or crater, instead of a hexagonal one? If you rotate any shape, it normally forms a circle.
4. On Saturn, does the hexagon rotate at the same rate as Saturn does?
5. Or do all such hexagonal cylinders of filaments rotate at the same velocity?
6. Or does the rate of rotation vary with current or something?
7. How can a stream of ions flow through a volume of ions? Does each have a space-charge sheath around it?

- Thanks anyone for any help.
- By the way, I found Steve's explanation of the cause of natural hexagons in the TPOD fascinating. If I can understand the phenomenon even better, I'll be even more excited, I'm pretty sure.

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:48 pm

You may wish to visit William Beatty's site:

http://amasci.com/ele-edu.html

Electric currents can be made of just protons (a "conventional current"), just electrons ("electron current" or "electron flow," considered to be the opposite direction to that of "conventional current"), ions (atomic nuclei with either extra electrons or too few electrons after some have been added or shaken loose).

Currents can also be bi-directional, with electrons (or negatively charged ions) flowing one way and protons (or positively charged ions) flowing the other way at the same time, in the same circuit. There's also something known as a p-hole ("positive hole") where there's an empty space where an electron should be, that in some way acts much the same as though a positively charged object were there. It's a bit more confusing conceptually, but used in semiconductor physics, if I recall correctly.

Hope that all helps. I had to read through a lot of Beatty's electricity articles before it started sinking in. But it's pretty good stuff. :D

Regards,
~Michael Gmirkin

nanotechexec

Unread post by nanotechexec » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:11 am

Hello MGmirkin,

In response to your question is has been some of each camp's position and theories. On the pure science side in discovering the marvels and possibilities of nanotechonlogy it is decidedly the Thornhill positions. That is especially true in energy, process and formula thresholds, what types of energy work to make it happen, etc. However, in many of the applications and where the science becomes a real product, where science evolves into engineering problem solving, we have found in many instances it is one or the other, or a combination of both.

One of our people noticed the posting on your website when looking to see where the Sverkhnovaya Realnost article has been posted. There is a July
2008 article being translated right now and should be posted on Rense towards the end of the month.

best regards,

Karl Schwarz

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:07 pm

Ohh, hey there! Good to hear from you... Assuming this is the "one and only," so-to-speak. :)

I've read a little bit of Kortvelyessy (as much as I understand it, anyway) and there seems to be some interesting tidbits.

I was, of course, interested recently to see that now they're lightly proposing "sputtering" processes @ Mercury to be responsible for the OH / H2O found in its atmosphere, just as Thornhill suggested for comets. 8-)

I was also recently quite interested by a thread over in the future of science board discussing superconductor physics & the "dendritic flux avalanche." Bears an uncomfortable similarity to features of craters throughout the solar system, and even the rims of Valles Marineris. :shock:

It's interesting to see how different fields interplay like reinforcing wave patterns. ;)

Regards,
~Michael Gmirkin

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Though, as I've said before, we're essentially trying to backward engineer Mother Nature's schematics. So, the closer we get, the more and more different fields should come to agreement and be able to offer each other insights.

So, it's not surprising to see various fields coming to similar conclusions from different directions.

~Michael

davesmith_au
Site Admin

Unread post by davesmith_au » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Great stuff, and welcome Karl. It was only a day or two ago I made a private observation to a colleague that nanotechnology and EU would likely draw closer together in the future, partly due to Karl's article referenced above and partly due to other observations I've made about recent nanotech advances. Seems like that day is drawing nearer by the second!

I really think EU and the Nanotech camps could learn a lot from each other, to the point I'd be interested in any way to help facilitate interdisciplinary communications between the two. Never know what could come of it. Food for thought. Karl if you're interested in this idea, send me a PM or email.

Cheers, Dave Smith.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:37 pm

Hello and welcome nanotechexec . :) I was wondering if youd clarify what you meant by :
the Thornhill positions
Have you seen the "Wal Thornihill as Heretic Pioneer " thread?
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:41 pm

Oops I just scrolled up and read Michaels whole post and see his question on the different camps.
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Indeed the post I made the other day applies here.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... ?f=3&t=847

Structure and function cannot be separated, especially in the world of nanotechnology. Buckminster Fuller is of course, world-famous for his discovery of Tensegrity and of course the famous nano buckyballs are named after him. Nothing could be more appropriate for Buckminster Fuller was a brilliant man. Few people have been as cognizant of structure and function in this world as Buckminster Fuller, but one of those people would be Ida Rolf.

Buckminster Fuller was a collaborator with Ida Rolf and I happen to be a second-generation student of both of them. I have been teaching the science of Tensegrity for 15 years, as it relates to the human structure and its relationship to the gravitational field. Using gravity as a tool and adding energy to the human structure, we integrate it within the gravitational field via the connective tissue or Fascial System with the application of pressure with specific vectors and patient movement. This is a profound concept in a medical system driven by chemistry and beams and levers.

Newtonian physics of beam and levers are taught as the gospel truth at university courses concerning kinesiology to all medical professional to this day. Therefore, 99% of the medical professionals who do orthopedic care are working with an inappropriate and inaccurate theory and model when it comes to the structural engineering principles that actually apply to the human body. Tensegrity is a structural engineering principle that applies at all levels. A virus is a Tensegrity structure. Human cells are Tensegrity structures. I pointed out to David Thompson that his Aether Physics Model had the Tensegrity principle within it as the fundamental way that the nonmaterial becomes a material. I pointed out to David Talbott that the Electric Universe is a Tensegrity structure. Newtonian mechanics and physics does not scale like Tensegrity and Quantum physics. The reason being that Newtonian physics is not fundamental, but is observable in our domain and our level, but this does not make it the fundamental physics of the universe at large our within your own body, no matter what they taught you in university concerning compression and beams and levers, or what you have been lead to believe concerning gravity only compressional cosmology. Those structural engineering prinicples and those physics will not surfice at the quantum world or the EU. Newtonian observations are qualified in proper context in APM, but are not properly qualified in the Standard Model.

Carver Mead pointed out that physics can be split into several areas:

1. Classical Mechanics explains un-coherent, uncharged systems such as cannon balls, planets, vehicles, etc.

2. Classical Electrodynamics explains un-coherent, charged systems such as conductors, currents, and their fields.

3. Thermodynamics explains how macroscopic statistics, such as temperature and entropy, guide the time evolution of systems.

4. Modern Quantum Mechanics tries to explain coherent, charged systems.

Here 'coherent' refers to quantum coherency, where many particles/atoms march to the same drum such as the photons in a laser, or the electrons in a superconductor, or any isolated one or two particles. Another description of coherency is that the states are quantum entangled; their time-evolution depends upon each other. Time reverse EM and Scalar functions being implicit, with collective behaviour and implicit order.

I submit that the EU is a quantum system, not a classical electrodynamic system at its fundamental level. Unless one includes the Nikola Tesla Longitudinal Transmission to the classical electrodynamic system, which in my mind makes it also a coherent system at that level of operation and then equal to the quantum system in that regard, but transverse current is not coherent and the physics as defined by Mead is not including the work of Longitudinal Current which is entangled and coherent. Tesla knew this of course. Thats why he left AC behind. Carver Mead is now traveling America to visit the birthplaces of electricity, I assume tracking down the actual locations of Tesla AC and Impulse Current discovers.

This is a basic way to understand this principle of a Quantum Coherent Charged EU via Dirac's Sea of Negitive Energy.

We see that two incredibly bad choices
were made, both at about the same time,
both for the same bad reason: to save the
paradigm, to evade the increasing evidence
for the anathematized aether, to
keep some “experts” from being wrong
and looking foolish. The first bad choice
resulted in the truncation of Dirac’s
equation, and ultimately in the enormity
that is the Standard Model. The second
bad choice resulted in the enormity
that is the Big Bang.
http://openseti.org/Docs/HotsonPart1.pdf
http://openseti.org/Docs/HotsonPart2.pdf

Nano technology by its very nature will be harnomicaly resonate with both structure and frequency domains. Nanotechnology will be driven by structural limitations due to the atomic relationships, but this will reveal the harmonic nature of mass, structure, two charge geometry, as well as the commonly understood frequency domains. Nanotechnology will be driven by people that comprehend that structure and function cannot be seperated and that harmonic resonance is applicible in five dimensions, Length, Frequency, Mass, Charge, Spherical and Toroid Geometry. They will be masters of Zome Tools and Tensegrity as well as APM and the EU.

Quantum information nanotechnology systems will be charged, coherent, entangled, just like the EU. This will open up a pandora's box as material science progesses.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:47 am

:D :D :D Truly, I don't know what to say to you, JungleLord, except that while you keep talking, there are plenty of us listening. Your posts, particularly this last month, have been outstanding. Usually they are too technical to respond to because much of what you are posting are your own discoveries and are way up there among Mead, Bohm and other physicists. As you correctly stated, you ARE the man for the job and there is a 180 deg. separation between you and everyone else (except, some of us and the authors of the APM and EU who are following you and know you are right).

What you are about to do for the medical and scientific establishment on Tensegrity is outstanding and I applaud you. This is simply a post to say thank you and keep going. I believe the human body replicates the mechanics of its environment (Universe) and you are proving it because the system is consistent, coherent and elegant.

I tried yesterday to put your theory about reality into a flow chart, starting from non-material structure, through to wave, vortex, geometric atomic structure and down to the bottom line of material form/event. This is because for many, it's easier to learn from pictures than words, particularly with such a technical subject. My feeling is that between each level of metamorphosis, Tensegrity takes place....would that be correct?

J/L wrote:
"If you think about Dave Thomson's APM model, in my mind I could see it as a fluid plasma non material construct. Its not of course, its Aether, but it is elastic, fluid like, double layer charge, tiny vortices, tensegrity structures, branching networks from non material to material. Plasma is strangely similar. Electric magnetic tension, elastic, vorticies, branching networks, double layers, tensegrity, I fail to see the difference."

I agree totally with your view that you can't see the difference between Aether and Plasma...I had the same argument recently with someone else. When one tries to imagine the 'feel' of such a 'backwash of energy/charge', at an etheric level, they do feel the same.

Anyway, I just wanted to say well done and much appreciation.

Divinity

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:52 am

Divinity said: Junglelord, you ARE the man for the job.
I'll second that! :D
Junglelord said: Its not of course, its Aether, but it is elastic, fluid like, double layer charge, tiny vortices, tensegrity structures, branching networks from non material to material.
Perhaps it’s a vacuum domain.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =616#p8045
Vacuum domains, which are local formations of a non-homogeneous physical vacuum, are transformers of gravitational energy into electromagnetic energy and the reverse and of both these types of energy into mechanical and thermal energy.

These studies also demonstrated than in a gravitational field, a VD becomes both an electrical and a gravitational dipole; i.e., the VD in this case creates both electrical and gravitational fields inside and outside itself.

In a magnetic field, the VD becomes both a magnetic and a spin dipole; i.e., it creates both magnetic and spin fields inside and outside itself.

In an electrical field, the VD becomes both an electrical and a gravitational dipole; i.e., it creates both electrical and gravitational fields in addition to the Earth’s field.

In a spin field, the VD becomes both a magnetic and a spin dipole; i.e., it creates both magnetic and spin fields in addition to the Earth’s field. Hence the VD functions simultaneously as a converter of energy and a transformer of two types of waves and four fields.

Since the VD in four fields becomes a quad-dipole, four forces of a dipole nature act on it in these same fields: electrical, magnetic, gravitational and spin forces