Electric Universe Gets Noticed by Nano Tech CEO? Cool!

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: Electric Universe Gets Noticed by Nano Tech CEO? Cool!

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:42 am

Divinity wrote::D :D :D Truly, I don't know what to say to you, JungleLord, except that while you keep talking, there are plenty of us listening. Your posts, particularly this last month, have been outstanding. Usually they are too technical to respond to because much of what you are posting are your own discoveries and are way up there among Mead, Bohm and other physicists. As you correctly stated, you ARE the man for the job and there is a 180 deg. separation between you and everyone else (except, some of us and the authors of the APM and EU who are following you and know you are right).

What you are about to do for the medical and scientific establishment on Tensegrity is outstanding and I applaud you. This is simply a post to say thank you and keep going. I believe the human body replicates the mechanics of its environment (Universe) and you are proving it because the system is consistent, coherent and elegant.

I tried yesterday to put your theory about reality into a flow chart, starting from non-material structure, through to wave, vortex, geometric atomic structure and down to the bottom line of material form/event. This is because for many, it's easier to learn from pictures than words, particularly with such a technical subject. My feeling is that between each level of metamorphosis, Tensegrity takes place....would that be correct?

J/L wrote:
"If you think about Dave Thomson's APM model, in my mind I could see it as a fluid plasma non material construct. Its not of course, its Aether, but it is elastic, fluid like, double layer charge, tiny vortices, tensegrity structures, branching networks from non material to material. Plasma is strangely similar. Electric magnetic tension, elastic, vorticies, branching networks, double layers, tensegrity, I fail to see the difference."

I agree totally with your view that you can't see the difference between Aether and Plasma...I had the same argument recently with someone else. When one tries to imagine the 'feel' of such a 'backwash of energy/charge', at an etheric level, they do feel the same.

Anyway, I just wanted to say well done and much appreciation.

Divinity
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such a wonderful and caring reply.
:D
I am the first to say that in my first 15 years of Tensegrity I was not aware of the larger implications until I found the EU. Indeed StefanR I think saw it first, dispite the fact I was the one that introduced him to Tensegrity.
;)

I have learned more in the last 8 months then you can imagine. I am the also the first to point out while I may be wrong, it is good to try things on for size. In fact the lay person has more empathy for our 180 degree viewpoints then most educated or scientific professionals ever have. We tend to be attacked as strawmen....I do not believe I am a paper tiger.
:?

The acceptance of the forum members on Thunderbolts and the moderators and authors of the Electric Universe have my undying gratitude. I am forever grateful for this time and each of you. May the universe continue to speak to each of us in a personal and directional way.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

MGmirkin

Re: Electric Universe Gets Noticed by Nano Tech CEO? Cool!

Unread post by MGmirkin » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:26 am

NanoTechExec,

If you're still around, I was wondering if your company (What's its name anyway? Didn't see it listed in the interview for some reason.) has a public website where we could learn more about what all you guys are up to, etc? Any white papers in specific processes / technology, etc?

Regards,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law