Low View Counts

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

malmallen

Low View Counts

Unread post by malmallen » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Hi All,

A while back I suggested you regularly posted free Youtube videos to get the message accross at a time when you had very few videos posted and you have now initiated that. However your view counts are very low, I would therefore suggest that you get some youngsters on board who know how to make these videos go viral. Additionally anyone who has set up an affiliate website could also help you with this which basically involves backlinking from high volume sites to your videos either in the form of a comment left in a forum followed by your video link which can be masked by a legible inviting title or by posting your articles on sites such as EzineArticles which may allow several links to videos per article. These steps would massively increase your traffic over time and gain you very large audiences and fans. I hope you take up my suggestions and wish you all the best and keep up the great work it makes more sense every time I see a presentation.

Mal