let's create some new wikipedia articles

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

meemoe_uk

let's create some new wikipedia articles

Unread post by meemoe_uk » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:59 am

I see wikipedia is missing a few terms used often in EU theory.

There's no wiki article for ' Langmuir burst '

Seems to me there are at least some writers here with time available to work on wiki. I say this because I see quite a few articles and posts on thunderbolts.info that I consider to be ' preaching to the converted '. These sorts of articles are nice but superfluous.
Creating wiki pages would be a better use of time!

I'm not good enough to write a decent physics article on wiki ( compare the excellent double layer page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_layer_%28plasma%29 ). I'll wait to see if some high tech members are up for this. But with things like this, you often find that your supposed thriving and enthusiastic community hates doing anything active. So it might be just me out of the thousands of so-called EU activists on thunderbolts who will work on this.