Awesome Website spaceweathernews.com

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

icantrem

Awesome Website spaceweathernews.com

Unread post by icantrem » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:33 am

Seems to support a number of EU theories.

You can download an app onto your mobile phone.

neilwilkes

Re: Awesome Website spaceweathernews.com

Unread post by neilwilkes » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:38 am

Ben Davidson is one of those we really ought to pay a lot more attention to.
He also has a daily news video that you can get for free which covers space weather & a round up of the latest science reports - he was calling Dark Matter dead & Buried a while back too and like any sensible person his thought is that regular Baryonic matter is being massively overlooked and understated by huge amounts.
It is also well worth joining the Suspicious Observers website at http://www.suspicious0bservers.org as you get an enormous amount of stuff made available that is not on the free to view area as a bonus.
He also came up with the idea that earthquakes are predictable (the Disaster Prediction App is what I believe you are referring to in the post above) and there is a subsection of the main observers site where you can not only learn to do this yourself but the tools are provided for you at http://quakewatch.net/
Highly recommended.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

ttsoares

Unread post by ttsoares » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:55 pm

The owner of this site (Ben) do like the content from P. M. Robitaille.

But from the discussion on the topic i proposed here in this forum, Robitaille theories do not agree with the EU model.

Although Ben has been invited to speak at the EU conferences... there is a bit of irony on that.

I do check everyday the spaceweathernews.com to get the news about the Sun, space weather, etc... it is a nice place to watch.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:10 pm

neilwilkes
Ben Davidson is one of those we really ought to pay a lot more attention to.
I agree.
Ben Davidson is an excellent way to keep up with new developments
in many topics on this forum.
Jack