GPS satellite Clock Error Explanation

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

aetherwizard

Re: GPS satellite Clock Error Explanation

Unread post by aetherwizard » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:05 am

Aardwolf wrote:
aetherwizard wrote:There is no lag in calculations regarding gravity (or whatever you want to call the force/wave/particle/sheet that results in planets travelling in stable orbits). That's the reason relativists needed to invent unproven new science to explain the lack of lagging.
The apparent lag of gravity is seen in Mercury's precession of its orbit. If gravity was uniform, then Mercury's orbit would always place it in the same position and the end of every cycle.

It appears to Einstein that gravity is lagging. It does not appear that way to me. As I see it, space is less dense away from the Sun to make up for the extra density in the neutrons within the Sun. Neutrons involve not only the binding of an electron to a proton, but the folding of space such that two Aether units occupy the same space as one Aether unit.
The pioneeer anomaly is IMO clear evidence for the increase in the speed of photons the further away from the solar systems atmosphere. The satellite is not anomalously accelerating toward the sun; the speed of the photons at that distance is increasing which gives the appearance of said acceleration.
You and me are looking at the same thing and basically saying the same thing but from two different perspectives. You are saying the photons appear to be accelerating while away from the Sun. I am saying space is less dense away from the Sun.

If the space is less dense, the photons will appear to move faster through that space.

The same physics that causes Mercury to appear to precess in its orbit nearer to the surface of the Sun is being repeated at a larger scale nearer the edge of the solar system as a whole. It is like the nuclear binding force is similar to the force of permanent magnets, but on different scales.

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:10 pm

aetherwizard wrote:The apparent lag of gravity is seen in Mercury's precession of its orbit. If gravity was uniform, then Mercury's orbit would always place it in the same position and the end of every cycle.
93% of the precession is caused by other planets/satellites etc. Until someone can solve the n-body problem for our system that number could easily be 100%. The main problem for me is the fact that planetary masses are unknown. The inferred mass of Jupiter or Venus (or Earth) doesn't need to be out by far to account for the other 7%.

jone dae

Unread post by jone dae » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Please bear in mind that the speed of light has never been measured in a true vacuum. All measurements are retarded to some degree and the speed of light in a vacuum could be anything from 299,792.458 km/s to infinity.

Gravity propagates faster than c and the speed of sound can also theoretically exceed c as well. It's likely that there are no limits to any kind of transmission of information and science's obsession with c at circa 300,000 km/s is just because that's the speed we measure locally,
Aardwolf wrote: combined with an almost religious infatuation with Einstein's stature.

jone dae

Unread post by jone dae » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Aardwolf wrote: combined with an almost religious infatuation with Einstein's stature.
-LOL. I have tried telling people about this, on the social networks. Jae Kamel has also. The GP doesn't really get it; but we scientists do. And Jae's been talking to another online friend of his, they are thinking about, a comparison chart, which the GP will be familiar with from websites, and will be able to understand, between any western institutional religion, and mainstream, "old school" science, showing the similarities and differences. Those two have posted a lot of material on certain websites and FB forums, showing the flaws, exceptions, variations, and sources of Einstein's theories; and I was fortunate to meet an Australian mathematician and physicist, who had published papers on that very subject, and we exchanged references and sources. He is a contributor to this thunderbolts project, you might recognize the name Stephen Crothers. I posted our letter and links to his works on my wordpress account jonedae.wordpress.com .
BTW in case it wasn't obvious, GP stands for "the General Public".
Jone

jone dae

Unread post by jone dae » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Until someone can solve the n-body problem for our system
- I wanted to mention, that there have been some recent mathematical inventions and discoveries, by two mathematicians who are friends of mine IRL, which will now make it possible to calculate the results for n-body problems greater than 3 or 4. Basically, they are experts in computational mathematics; but they have also asked me not to discuss their work. That work was complete by that the end of the 1990s, but they are waiting for the right time and conditions to publish. -What kind of conditions? There was a problem, when the NSA wanted to Classify their results. Anyway, if you know this kind of math, think about what sort of equations, etc., could be developed, if someone had solved the involution of the exponent, and had proved it.
Jone Dae

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:22 pm

I did not see any link to this relevant video on this thread. If I missed it, well then it bears repeating!
From EU 2013, Ron Hatch, Relativity in the Light of GPS:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2013/0 ... s-eu-2013/

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:48 am

Below is exert from paper written by Ronald R. Hatch, consultant to John Deere developing GPS remote operated agricultural equipment. http://www.worldnpa.org/pdf/abstracts/a ... s_1783.pdf

"There are three fundamental effects, generally described as relativistic phenomena, which affect GPS. These are: (1) the effect of source velocity (GPS satellite) and receiver velocity upon the satellite and receiver clocks; (2) the effect of the gravitational potential upon satellite and receiver clocks; and (3) the effect of receiver motion upon the signal reception time (Sagnac effect) .

There are a number of papers which have been written to explain these valid effects in the context of Einstein's relativity theories. However, quite often the explanations of these effects are patently incorrect. As an example of incorrect explanation, Ashby [2] in a GPS World article, "Relativity and GPS," gives an improper explanation for each of the three phenomena listed above. The three effects are discussed separately and contrasted with Ashby's explanations. But the Sagnac effect is shown to be in conflict with the special theory. A proposed resolution of the conflict is offered.

The Sagnac effect is also in conflict with the general theory, if the common interpretation of the general theory is accepted. The launch of GPS Block II satellites capable of intersatellite communication and tracking will provide a new means for a giant Sagnac test of this general theory interpretation. Other general theory problems are reviewed and a proposed alternative to the general theory is also offered."

jone dae

Unread post by jone dae » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:00 pm

JTB, good post!

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmlimH7laY

Above is a link to a detailed explanation of the Sagnac experiment.