Thunderbolts Subreddit Help

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

orrery

Thunderbolts Subreddit Help

Unread post by orrery » Tue May 31, 2016 10:05 am

Hello, those who might have noticed my comings and goings could easily determine that I am busy with work & family life and don't have the time to focus on computer hobbies.

I'd like to hand off the http://www.reddit.com/r/thunderbolts to someone associated with the Thunderbolts Project. I would do a total hand-off but if someone just wants to redesign the format, graphics, design, etc and help maybe moderate or promote then that would be fine too.

I've also been holding on to /r/plasmacosmology and /r/electricuniverse as mirror subs of sort but someone who has the time to take these over needs to step up. Maybe someday I can help out again but I am just stretched too thin.

Somewhat unrelated but I also have /r/AncientAliens if someone is terribly interested in that one.

edit: I'd prefer to keep /r/Thunderbolts specific to the Thunderbolts Project but I have been asked from time to time to convert it for use with Marvel Comic's Thunderbolts.
"though free to think and to act - we are held together like the stars - in firmament with ties inseparable - these ties cannot be seen but we can feel them - each of us is only part of a whole" -tesla

http://www.reddit.com/r/plasmaCosmology

orrery

Re: Thunderbolts Subreddit Help

Unread post by orrery » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Still looking to hand this off to Thunderbolts personnel. Have gotten zero responses.
"though free to think and to act - we are held together like the stars - in firmament with ties inseparable - these ties cannot be seen but we can feel them - each of us is only part of a whole" -tesla

http://www.reddit.com/r/plasmaCosmology

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:41 pm

I have new plans for the subreddits:

There are 3 subreddits that are close to each other:
1. /r/plasmacosmology 2. /r/thunderbolts 3. /r/electricuniverse

My idea is to have different focus and different discussions in each subreddit.

My proposal is:

/r/plasmacosmology Cosmology with correct use of electromagnetism and plasma, based on observations and good theories. Criticism on mainstream myths and theories. Discussions that are not allowed on /r/cosmology. These can be discussed from basic scientific standpoints. More sceptical. The goal is to replace /r/astronomy with better science.
Allowed: Halton Arp's observations. Birkeland currents. Electric sun, Electric Comets. related Electromagnetic phenomena.
Also work by Robitaille and Crothers.

/r/thunderbolts
Other theories related to the thunderbolts videos.
Less sceptical. So no need for sceptics to dive into this.

/r/electricuniverse Other theories that are more wild, but electric.
Personally I would place electrogravity in this, or electrical life. Maybe primerfields and such can be here too. Things that are possibly true.

For other theories there are also:
/r/fringephysics /r/fringescience

Also will there be more moderation. The goal is to get a more friendly and cooperative environment. This means that harassment by some people (like NGC1234) will not be allowed any more. Social engineering techniques are not allowed either.
Angry arguments are not allowed. I understand that certain people can be frustrating. You can now report them to me.
Personal attacks not allowed. That includes personal attacks on Walthorn, Robitaille, etc.. Do not attack the messenger.
Report: harassment, anger, personal attacks. Have some patients, it will take some time to get the moderation started.

If you disagree with someone, make your position clear, use positive criticism. By making your position clear, you can both agree to disagree. Btw, you can also personally block people if you don't want to see their posts.

If you are not very good in science discussions or discussions with sceptics that is OK.
Choose /r/plasmacosmology for more solid scientific discussions. Myths are not an argument.
Choose /r/thunderbolts for medium discussions
Everything in /r/plasmacosmology is already true here. Big bang never happened. The sun is electric.
Choose /r/electricuniverse for non-sceptical discussions.
I will block "sceptics" to allow more freedom in discussions or models.

Some examples for criticism:
1) From my background in EM, I don't think magnetic reconnection is a valid theory. Field-lines officially do not exist.
2) Based on experiments and basic physics, I think that Kirchhoff's Law is false. See this video (Robitaille).
3) I think that the big bang is false, because I can not imagine that something just comes out of nothing. Can you explain how a whole universe comes out of nothing, as we could use it for free energy.

Note: For some reason other (unknown) redditors block postings here (via reporting). Let me know when your good post has been blocked.

I also want to setup a wiki for /r/plasmacosmology

Ok. Let me know what you think of my plans.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:02 pm

Added a WIKI to plasmacosmology.
50% done.
See: http://www.reddit.com/r/plasmacosmology/wiki
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@