Seeking boundary conditions of electromagnetic domains

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

VA1SUN

Seeking boundary conditions of electromagnetic domains

Unread post by VA1SUN » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:54 am

Hi everyone, VA1SUN here, I'm new to thunderbolts forums and am looking for input with something...I've been watching a lot of solar system models on fast forward lately looking for evidence of boundary conditions between the electromagnetic domains of the Sun and galaxy.

To this end, I've become curious about the orbital inclination of the far dwarf planets Pluto, Makemake, Haumea and Eris. There seems to be something curious about their orbits, and I know it's been postulated that planet X is lurking out there tugging on them, but wonder if there could there be another explanation?

Assume for a moment that the Sun is electrically based, and exhibits a magnetic field at a right angle to it's electric field (like dipole antenna), which causes the planets to mostly line up at right angles to the axis of the field, as observed in the flat ecliptic plane of the solar system.

It could follow then, that the higher omnipresent electromagnetic domain of the galaxy, because of it's relationship with the Sun, could be at a right angle (or some angle) to the plane of the solar system. Continuing with the hypothetical, it could be inferred that everywhere around us are the electromagnetic fields of the Milky Way at right angles (or some angles) to our Sun's fields, but are generally overpowered by the fields of the much closer Sun, and therefore not noticeable to us at the current level of precision of our measuring instruments.

While watching the solar system in motion, I noticed the smallish dwarf planets seemed to have inclined orbits in increasing deviation from the ecliptic plane of the solar system, as the mean distance from the Sun increases. I wondered if this could be indicative of the boundary condition between electromagnetic domains of the Sun and the galaxy.

It is like that point where, when holding a magnet next to a compass you slowly pull it away, and the magnetic field of the earth overwhelms the much lower strength (but much closer) field of the magnet, and the compass needle spins north, exposing the boundary condition of respective embedded electromagnetic domains.

And further, there is an in-between range where the compass needle doesn't fully reflect either the orientation of the small magnet's field, nor the underlying Earth's field, but rather a combination of the two, determined by the relative distance of the nearer, weaker field.
pluto.jpg
pluto.jpg (8.73 KiB) Viewed 4969 times
haumea.jpg
haumea.jpg (9.19 KiB) Viewed 4969 times
makemake.jpg
makemake.jpg (9.05 KiB) Viewed 4969 times
eris.jpg
eris.jpg (8.65 KiB) Viewed 4969 times
The pictures above indicate the orbital inclination of the dwarf planets in red set against the flat plane of the solar system. They are: Pluto (5,906Mkms), Haumea (6,452Mkms), Makemake (6,850Mkms), and Eris (10,123Mkms).

--------------------Orbital tilt -- Dist. --Degrees incline/Mkms

Pluto-------------17.1405 -- 5906--- 0.002902218
Haumea-------- 29.00685 -- 6452- 0.004495792
Makemake-----28.19-- 6850------- 0.004115328
Eris-------------- 44.0445-- 10123-- 0.004350934

These are rough calculations but it is interesting to see the close inclination ratios in the three outermost dwarf planets, and even Pluto is pretty close considering it is ~500Mkms closer to the Sun, as well as equally farther from the theoretical boundary condition of electromagnetic domains of heliosphere and galaxy. I am aware that there are a substantial number of other bodies in the region which don't exactly conform to this theory, so just offering this up for discussion. (and because I am seeking to find the boundary condition of electromagnetic domains) There are various other factors at work (charge/spin/velocity etc), as well as disparate radial orientation of inclination, especially Eris.

Could this same line of thinking around the transition of heliospheric to galactic EM domains also offer insight into the ongoing mystery of Uranus, whose equator and moons are very nearly at a right angle to the ecliptic plane of the solar system, and perhaps also suggest clues for the erratic nature of Neptune's orbital system?

Further, I'm also wondering if this could suggest alternative explanations for the nature and source of the Larmor Precession frequencies, which seem to increase with magnetic field strength which could also follow this reasoning.

Any insight or comments is appreciated.

VA1SUN

Re: Seeking boundary conditions of electromagnetic domains

Unread post by VA1SUN » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:23 am

http://earthsky.org/space/why-are-these ... ts-aligned

Why indeed?

Random spin distribution with so many variable axis seems highly improbable. Could some kind of alignment of electromagnetic domains offer an alternative explanation for these seemingly directionally correlated phenomenon?

jacmac

Re: Seeking boundary conditions of electromagnetic domains

Unread post by jacmac » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:29 am

VA1SUN

Keep in mind that planet orbital inclination data is often given in relation to the ECLIPTIC which is the orbital plane of earth, which is different that the equatorial plane of the sun.

Jack