Vesica Piscis --- Could it be?

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Paul

Vesica Piscis --- Could it be?

Unread post by Paul » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:29 pm

Vesica Piscis has many interpretations and connotations, however I would like to prefer it's interpretation as a “place of birth”.

I think I have seen most of Don Scott's and Dave Talbot's presentations on the web. I was watching Don's presentation on modeling Birkeland Currents and had a laugh at the “Umbrella” and “torpedo” references to the intersection of the plasma “spheres”(if you can call them that.)

To me a z-pinch is a condition of matter creation. So when Don said this is where stars are born, I saw the Vesica Piscis as the intersection of the forces of creation. Maybe Dave has some insight on the ancient historical evolution of the celestial visions and/or interpretations of what was seen when Saturn fell from prominence and Sol was born as the new King of the heavens.

Thanks for the indulgence but it just seems so in line (no pun intended) with the “String of Pearls” idea of star/planet formation.