Strange visuals caught on camera around Sun.

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Nitai

Strange visuals caught on camera around Sun.

Unread post by Nitai » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iGhQx1 ... video_user

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-k38u8 ... video_user

Not sure if this is related to the camera. It appears to be a camera artifact in my opinion. In the first video you can see the strange squiggly "bolts" in front of the background mountain.
"If you take a highly intelligent person and give them the best possible, elite education, then you will most likely wind up with an academic who is completely impervious to reality.” - Halton Arp.

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Strange visuals caught on camera around Sun.

Unread post by nick c » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:48 pm

It looks fake to me, and badly done.

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:14 am

The thing is obviously coming from the camera itself. When the guy puts his hand in front of the camera it can easily be recognized.
I don't think there's need to argue further.

Nitai

Unread post by Nitai » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:21 am

Yeah. Not a fake. Something wrong with this guys camera and he thinks it's the sun.
"If you take a highly intelligent person and give them the best possible, elite education, then you will most likely wind up with an academic who is completely impervious to reality.” - Halton Arp.