Questions about the EU

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

killswitchengage

Questions about the EU

Unread post by killswitchengage » Thu May 01, 2014 2:50 pm

hello guys
first of all i have to say that i am a huge fan of astronomy and everything related to the universe from childhood. I never cared about theoretical physics that explains the universe and always thought that Einstein was the genius of our time . I remember seeing the first videos of EU on youtube and thought how boring are these guys , what are they trying to do or prove ? they are maybe just glory seekers and etc . But i began to be like their reasoning and the logical ideas even tho i am a civil engineer , i am drawn to believe that they are somehow right !

I encourage you guys to push on forward for the sake of science and human development in this field, but i have some compelling questions that i must ask :

1-how does the EU think the universe started ?
2-what is that exist in the center of all galaxies that is powerful enough to draw in orbit billions of stars around it ?
3-the idea of the proto saturn system is outrageously wild , if you say that the proto system entered the electrical domain of the sun and then it formed into a comet like shape with venus first , mars second , and earth last ; why in the hell are we in the middle right now ? and why these 3 planets are so close to the sun whilst saturn is far away ?
4-And why the moons of saturn werent ejected just like us ? dont you believe that the presence of jupiter had an impact on the proto saturn system entry ?
5-how does the EUM explains the existence of icy objects like pluto and sedna ? and the existence of the asteroid belt ?
6-Most importantly how does EUM explains the disturbance in the orbit of uranus and neptune ? and the highly tilted axis of uranus as well as the existence of triton the only retrograde turning moon ?

thank you guys keep it going :)

Sparky

Re: Questions about the EU

Unread post by Sparky » Thu May 01, 2014 3:01 pm

Howdy....My perspective on #1. No one knows, and that will never be known.

#2. It isn't the gravity of the center stars or plasmoid that holds the galaxies together.

The electrical currents, coming inward, with their magnetic fields, that has control of the stars. The current is proposed to exit outward from the center and circle back around. The galaxies have been described as homo polar motors.

info: http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/daily-tpod/

check archive... ;)
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

killswitchengage

Unread post by killswitchengage » Thu May 01, 2014 3:12 pm

thanks mate , i saw a video clip about results from nasa showing stars at the center of our own galaxy orbiting a central point does it means that electromagnatisme is forcing them to respect that orbital behavior

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu May 01, 2014 4:02 pm

If the video was the one showing stars orbiting in a chaotic manner, then I lean toward a strong gravitational influence there, with an electric influence. Just speculating... :?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Thu May 01, 2014 5:09 pm

killswitchengage wrote:thanks mate , i saw a video clip about results from nasa showing stars at the center of our own galaxy orbiting a central point does it means that electromagnatisme is forcing them to respect that orbital behavior
Firstly they have no way of knowing if that actually is the centre of the galaxy, and secondly multiple star systems generally don't have anything at the centre to orbit. Systems orbit the centre of their combined mass.

killswitchengage

Unread post by killswitchengage » Fri May 02, 2014 2:53 am

@sparky @aardwlof the video that i dont remember its name showed the orbital course of about 12 stars around a focal point whitch S1 the nearest star complete if i am not wrong in about 2 years

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Fri May 02, 2014 7:04 am

killswitchengage wrote:@sparky @aardwlof the video that i dont remember its name showed the orbital course of about 12 stars around a focal point whitch S1 the nearest star complete if i am not wrong in about 2 years
S0-2 took about 15 years to orbit. However, if they are orbiting a black hole 4.5 million times the mass of our sun why is there no gravitational lensing?

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri May 02, 2014 7:27 am

Would a plasmoid have a gravitational effect? :?

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Fri May 02, 2014 7:55 am

Sparky wrote:Would a plasmoid have a gravitational effect? :?
I don't know, I'm just highlighting the fact it cannot be a black hole. To be honest I doubt that cluster of stars is at the centre of anything apart from it own collective mass.

killswitchengage

Unread post by killswitchengage » Sat May 03, 2014 8:25 am

always happy to see some discussing here , but what about my other questions they are equally important 8-)

chrimony

Unread post by chrimony » Sat May 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Aardwolf wrote:S0-2 took about 15 years to orbit. However, if they are orbiting a black hole 4.5 million times the mass of our sun why is there no gravitational lensing?
To say there is no gravitational lensing, you would need to know what was expected and if was looked for. Since Dowdye is the go-to guy for EU in this area, and he makes this claim, I assume this is the basis of your statement. A quick search turns up this page, which mentions Dowdye:
metaresearch.org wrote:Recently, Dr. H.E. Dowdye pointed me to his web page http://www.extinctionshift.com/Signific ... ings08.htm where he gives examples of astrophysical objects where gravitational lensing should be expected but is not observed [..] Just an update and correction on this:

I did recently a more thorough derivation of the gravitational lensing effect for objects close to the lensing mass, and it turned out that my estimate above is actually incorrect: the value I gave holds strictly speaking only if the if the lensed star is far behind the lensing mass (as compared to our distance from the latter). If it is much closer on the other hand, it has to be multiplied by a factor r/d where r is the distance of the lensed star from the galactic center and d our distance from the latter (this is straightforward to show by using the cosine and sine laws for the corresponding triangle).

With this, the lensing effect on the stars surrounding the galactic center mass becomes obviously much too small to be observable, but it still leaves the possibility that the lensing (or its absence) could be observed for stars a suitable distance behind the galactic center (i.e. far enough to get a large enough lensing effect, and close enough to have sufficiently short orbital periods so that the effect can be observed within a reasonable time period (e.g. a few years)).
That's just a random guy from a forum, and I'm just a layman that can't vouch for it, so take it as you will. But here's a mainstream paper:
arxiv.org wrote:The massive black hole at the Galactic center Sgr A* is surrounded by a cluster of stars orbiting around it. Light from these stars is bent by the gravitational field of the black hole, giving rise to several phenomena: astrometric displacement of the primary image, the creation of a secondary image that may shift the centroid of Sgr A*, magnification effects on both images. The near-to-come second generation VLTI instrument GRAVITY will perform observations in the Near Infrared of the Galactic Center at unprecedented resolution, opening the possibility of observing such effects. [..] The easiest effect to be observed in the next years is the astrometric displacement of primary images. In particular the shift of the star S17 from its Keplerian orbit will be detected as soon as GRAVITY becomes operative.
(bold mine) So this should be an interesting experiment to track.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Tue May 06, 2014 7:56 am

Aardwolf:
I doubt that cluster of stars is at the centre of anything apart from it own collective mass.
Are you saying that a group of stars in an arm of a galaxy could act like that? :?

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Tue May 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Sparky wrote:Aardwolf:
I doubt that cluster of stars is at the centre of anything apart from it own collective mass.
Are you saying that a group of stars in an arm of a galaxy could act like that? :?
Yes, in globular clusters. In fact another oddity is the stars in the centre are surprisingly sparse. Globular clusters are estimated to have average distances between stars in the core about the size of our solar system (about 11 light-hours). This would place 200-300 stars inside S-02's 10 light-day orbit diameter. It's possible there are hundreds or even thousands more stars there, that are not as large or luminous, adding to the combined mass.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Wed May 07, 2014 7:37 am

Aardwolf wrote:
Sparky wrote:Aardwolf:
Yes, in globular clusters. In fact another oddity is the stars in the centre are surprisingly sparse. Globular clusters are estimated to have average distances between stars in the core about the size of our solar system (about 11 light-hours). This would place 200-300 stars inside S-02's 10 light-day orbit diameter. It's possible there are hundreds or even thousands more stars there, that are not as large or luminous, adding to the combined mass.
THANKS....so much to consume!...But your post was concise and enlightening! ;)