the Gravety problem with Dinosaurs

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

the Gravety problem with Dinosaurs

Unread postby DangerousDann » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:44 pm

Having watched most Electric universe news and documentaries many times each , I began wondering if man has got dinosaurs all wrong. What are the chances that Mars was actually stripped of all its surface biology by earth (and perhaps Venus) during Saturn's (our sun at the time) passage through our current suns outer boundary? I am open minded to the "expanding Earth" theory, and gravity changing with charge, but since Dinosaurs muscle structure seems suitable for one third Earth's gravity, it seems logical to guess that Dinosaurs could have been indigenous to Mars which has precisely one third Earths gravity. The EU claim that water, ice and fire rained down upon Earth from Mars and Venus has clear implications to me. What ever was near or inside that water came with it. It would also explain all the fossilization , which is quite hard to achieve under natural circumstances. The epic of Gilgamesh and the flooding of Earth is an easy explanation of how the frozen, burned, or instantly fossilized by lightning , Dinosaurs got spread all around the planet.
Recently , Bones of Trex where discovered with in-tact soft tissue within the major leg bone that was successfully carbon dated to 40,000 years ago using carbon 14 isotope. This seems to fall along Earths timeline quite well from what I have seen. And it clearly fixes the gravity problem and 65 million year old extinction non-sense of standard Earth history today. Anyway, something to think about.
DangerousDann

Re: the Gravety problem with Dinosaurs

Unread postby ttsoares » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:59 pm

Carbon dating has many many issues. This is explained in more than one video on the EU Youtube channel.

In my perspective planets exchanging charge is fine. But exchanging mass is another topic entirely... mostly with life forms that could resist the transfer !!
ttsoares

Unread postby nick c » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:39 am

Carbon dating has many many issues.
Yes, to the point where it is almost useless as chronological tool. For that reason I would not put any stock in the 40.000 year date for carbon dated dinosaur material. However, what does need explanation is why there is any carbon left to be dated in this material. Material that is supposedly 60+ million years old should not be able to be carbon dated at all.
nick c

Unread postby The Great Dog » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:22 am

There are no other dogs but The Great Dog
The Great Dog

Unread postby ttsoares » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:53 am

https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/cosmos-in-collision-antique-solar-system-neanderthals-and-modern-man

In that Theodore A. Holden explains about the dinosaurs problem with gravity.
ttsoares

Return to Electric Universe - Net Talk